Stores > EverBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
Voice your opinion! Review EverBuying by clicking a star below.
2017-11-30

Excellent

"Excellent Excellent Excellent"

2017-11-19

90% of my orders are out of stock

"90% of my orders are out of stock and they wont even tell you that,you have to wait and realise by yourself that the item you bought and waited for wont arrive to you."

2017-10-31

everbuying, an interesting and serious store

"I have recently bought more products from this store and I was not disappointed,
the last acquisition was a video camera for the car that goes impeccably,transport was free and fast (2 weeks in romania.
I recently bought a refurbished phone, xiaomi redmi 3s that amazed me, is like new and works great at a very good price.
I'm even happy with the purchases made at this store..

2017-10-30

perfect

"Hi, friends!

Recently purchased did himself a brand new console box, updating, finally, features up to 8-core S912 processor and up to 3GB of RAM (to take-so with the stock!) in the face of the new box Alfawise H96 Pro +!

In the last month the prices of some boxes on a processor S912 significantly decreased, and you can now choose the console on 8-cores for $60. The proposals are generous everbuying flipped through the pages with the boxes.

The prices on Aliexpress are in no hurry to decline. I chose Alfawise H96 PRO + because of Android 7 (the same consoles now, as a rule, installed 6th), well and with minimal price difference 3GB of RAM "in reserve" is also not hurt.
Alfawise H96 Pro + today is one of the most powerful and inexpensive boxes on the CPU S912. Great Boxing on Android 7 that can everything from social networks and videos, and finishing any games that will run on maximum settings. Memory will also be enough for all occasions. Definitely recommend to buy, for this price better not to find! Thank you everbuing quality for an inexpensive product

2017-10-30

Everbuying always delivers quality goodies!!!

"Everbuying always delivers quality goodies. Customer support is fast and prompt, always help if there is some problem.
Earphones are great quality, and original what is most important! KZ rules on Everbuying!!!
Kudos for Everbuying!!!

2017-10-21

Bought led lighting for my entire home

"Bought led lighting for my entire home.
My electricy bill was very high so i decided to replace all my light bulbs with led bulbs. Bought 8 led bulbs and placed them in all my house, the lighting is very nice, very cost eficient. The color is very beautiful also. They really worth, the price for all of them is very low and i will buy another for my parents home.

2017-10-19

all good

"I was lucky and I bought on everbuying 10/25/2016 great phone AIEK Q1 (order EP1610200438094123) for funny money (7$) the phone is very good for the money and very convenient since it does not take up much space, easy to carry in your pocket. everbuying is suggested not only a good price for a phone, but great service, phone was delivered in three weeks."

2017-10-14

OUKITEL U13

"Two weeks ago I buy OUKITEL U13 on everbuying. Im very satisfied from this company, because I receive quality product for small price!:) Also I receive it in 12days to Ukraine! Im think that it is very good result. Package is good, and phone is all good. I reccomend everbuying for all. Thanx"

2017-10-14

Excellent Store!

"Bought a Leagoo Kicca Mix from them. Came fast and worked flawlessly out of the box. Recommended!"

Namicatred's Avatar

Mangalia
2017-09-29

Purchased a micro pc with windows 10, works great

"I was lucky to find this site while searching for a part for my computer.
Eventually instead of just buying just a part for my computer i have decided on buying a new one from them, they have some great micro pcs. I decided on purchasing a voyo v3 they had at an amazing price.The voyo v3 has a intel baytrail cpu z8700, 4gb ram and a ssd of 128 gb. I have paid for the order with Paypal and it arrived in just 1 week.The pc works great, its perfect for browsing and games, i am planning on getting another one for my office at work.

2017-09-29

Elephone P9000

"I bought a refurbished phone elephone P9000.
Screen is broken, touthpanel doesn't work correctly.
Immediate shipping and delivery (about 18 days from belgian post).

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2017

A rep from EverBuying, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Everbuying offers a 30 day warranty on most of our products.

Please see more details about our warranty here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

We have sent you a message regarding your issue via our Support Center. Please kindly reply to us and we will find a solution for you.

Many thanks,

Everbuying Customer Service Team”

2017-09-27

My first choice for online orders

"If I want to buy something online I first check that stuff on everbuying.net because I know my items will be original and will arrive very fast aprox. 12-15 days wich is amazing for free shipping with tracking number. They have professional and responsible support center, web site has good and modern design and its easy to find what you're looking for."

2017-09-24

Great online shop

"Everbuying.net is a great online shop. I bought over 20 items from them, never had any problems. The support is quick to response and competent. Highly recommended."

2017-09-21

Perfect otg adapter for work

"08.23.2017 I purchased an otg adapter in the online store of EverBeing, order No. E1708230647587437. This is a very good and indispensable thing for everyday work, this adapter is supported in many devices and is very important. I learned about this online store from my friend, I did not want to buy the goods. In the end I was very interested in this store and I bought an otg adapter, which I really need for work, the store very quickly sent the adapter, and I quickly received it. My opinion about the Everbaying store is very beautiful, I will definitely make purchases here again."

2017-09-20

Best shopping experience

"I am a long time customer almost 3 yrs now.
I have placed order no. E1708220943592569 at Everbuying.net on the 08/23/2017 and the order was shipped the next day and arrived 11 days later.Very fast and it was great.All items were in best condition well wrapped and new.
No doubt I will keep shopping at Everbuying.net

Share EverBuying's store rating

EverBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EverBuying is a merchant member
EverBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.