Stores > Evacuumstore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review Evacuumstore by clicking a star below.
2018-01-15

Best place for vacuum parts

"This store had exactly what I was looking for. Very good price and fast shipping. Definitely recommend them!! "

2018-01-08

BUYERS READ !!!!!!!!

"WARNING:
DO NOT SHOP HERE
Never return calls
Never updates orders
Told me order will be ready and tracking number will be sent by Tuesday after New Years just to get me off the phone. Called in that Tuesday tells me product is on backorder. THEY ARE LIARS
Sells products that they dont have
Very poor Customer service (phone)
Literally they just dont care about you
But they like to take your money and when you ask for a refund they say they will call you back once refund is processed..... its been 7 days..... no response

2018-01-06

Nothing exciting

"John, the sales person I reached was very dry and non communicative. I got the impression he didn't like what he was doing. I knew what I wanted to order and had to lead him through the process where he was not very helpful. Even had to ask him about buying additional vacuum bags. Product is great and works as expected. I wish John could have made the order process more interactive and enjoyable."

2018-01-05

Terrible Customer Service

"The wrong color item was delivered, but the website said nothing about this. I spoke to Josh who was terrible to work with. I rarely write reviews, but I would never do business with this company again. "

2018-01-05

never received part but was billed

"ordered part, was billed, never received part."

2018-01-04

parts for an older machine

"ordering online at their site was fast as long as you have correct info..
products came with out much of a wait.
one of the products did not fit.
received an RA number to return.
reimbursed very quickly.

2018-01-04

BEWARE! Where is my order that has been PAID IN FULL?

"Placed my order one month ago, after one week I emailed them asking where is my order. They replied the parts are out of stock at the manufacturer and they have no idea when the parts will be received. Normal/honest companies will only charge your credit card AFTER your order has shipped! AND a good company would have notified me of this HUGE delay, but I had to ask them! I still have not heard one word from this company. I will never use them again and highly suggest others BEWARE!
I still have not received my order!

New vacuum

"Mom needed a new vacuum really bad. She wanted an Electrolux. None to be found locally. Tried online. Found Evacuunstore! Bought one and used it last time I visited. Works well. Not too heavy. Handy handle to pick it up to move it around. Pleased with results!"

2018-01-03

" Your review process is the most irritating thing about you. I don't have my invoice but you don't attach it to this email. I tried to give you 5 stars and say something nice but can't get past the invoice number. Lame

Slow to ship

"I placed my order over 3 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet. There has been no communication what so ever. I'm highly disappointed."

Not a happy event..

"Unit bad, could not get it replaced"

TOOK TOO LONG FOR RESPONSE

"I BELIEVE THE GIRL WAS OUT ON VACATION -- SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE CALLED US BACK REGARDLESS.
MAIN LINE OPERATOR WAS NOT FRIENDLY, BUT THE GIRL WHO ACTUALLY TOOK MY ORDER FOR THE
REPLACEMENTS WAS VERY NICE. BUT IT DID TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS FOR RECEIPT. DELIVERY DATE WAS OK.

Best-in-class on-line vacuum retailer

"Evacuumstore is my go-to for vacuum cleaner parts - good selection, easy web navigation, competitive pricing. Good follow-up with electronics receipt, shipping and delivery notification."

2018-01-03

Don't waste your money on priority mail

"I own a cleaning company and I ordered in bulk vacuum cleaner belts. I needed them pretty quick so I had them shipped priority which is 2 days I received them a week later to the day."

Bad communication

"They didn’t have the part I ordered but didn’t tell me until I emailed them asking why it didn’t come yet. They ended up refunding me two months after I ordered it. "

Share Evacuumstore's store rating

Evacuumstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Evacuumstore is not a merchant member
Evacuumstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!