Product & services pricing 5.83/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.67/10
2018-07-12

Couldn't be happier!

"After reading reviews here I was nervous purchasing from them. The other replacements I found looked cheap so I bit the bullet and bought a replacement vacuum with extras for my mothers whole house vacuum. It was priced a little higher than a couple of the cheaper looking ones but still in a nice range. It arrived quickly and worked like a charm. It's actually much nicer than I thought it would be. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase from evacuumstore and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again."

2018-06-22

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

"Was sold a package deal for a Central Vacuum Kit which included a Beam Hose. After one year the hose failed to operate. According to Beam all their hoses have a 3 year warranty. Evacuumstore REFUSED to honor warranty . I contacted Beam and they send a new hose out after I provided proof of purchase. Customer service rude and no help at all. Do not purchase here"

2018-04-19

Total Ripoff!

"I ordered 3 each of 2 types of filters for my vacuum. While the part number was correct, the one filter didn't fit. They probably bought them from some unknown country. I spent $35.85 for this order. When I called to tell them that the one type of filter didn't fit, they told me to take my vacuum with the filter to a vacuum store to make sure it was not right, because they had tested it in their shop and it fit fine. I did that, and the man at the vacuum store told me that it certainly didn't fit. I called again, and was given an authorization number for the return. I spent $9.95 for the return shipment, and after 3 weeks I received a total of $19.95 credit. I called and was told that the shipping was not covered, and that I was responsible. After some choice conversation the guy told me that he would refund the shipping. So, I returned the order and am still being charged $15.90 for nothing! This is the worst company I have ever done business with online."

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-03-29

E-Vacuum Store Customer Service is Pathetic!!!

"I am no different than the many many reviews that I have read so far about how bad this company is! My story involves a customer service rep by the name of Josh who would not provide me with any more information than that.
That he is in charge that there is no one other than Josh there and would not resolve my issue. I ordered bags for my Electrolux vacuum, which I have ordered before but this time the wrong ones were sent. He gave me the information to send them back and asked me to place a new order for new bags instead of replacing what I needed. They should be comped to me without charge, because I’ve already paid for bags.
It seems like a very simple request but apparently for E-vacuum company where Mr. Josh is in charge and is Mr. E vacuum this is too tall of an order! I looked into the ownership of their company a co-owner by the name of Matt Diperri, with no other information except the customer service phone number and email, and no corporate information listed.
Clearly they aren’t very interested in the complaints of their customers and only about collecting dollars! However they won’t be collecting my dollars anymore......... what a Shister operation Mr.
Diperri runs!And it’s very sad too because I wasn’t asking for much.

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-01-18

worst customer service ever, they cancelled my order without telling me. they said my $389 will be refunded but not

"on 12-8-17 I ordered a Roomba vac as a surprise xmas gift and paid for priority shipping. After 10 days of waiting I called for a status and delivery information and was told my order was cancelled, due to fraud purchase. On 12-8-17 my credit card was charged for the $389.94 for this purchase and priority shipping. I was told my money would be refunded. After 3 calls and 2 emails of being told the same thing, I had to call my credit card company to submit a refund request due to the fraud that this vendor has done."

2018-01-15

Best place for vacuum parts

"This store had exactly what I was looking for. Very good price and fast shipping. Definitely recommend them!! "

2018-01-08

BUYERS READ !!!!!!!!

"WARNING:
DO NOT SHOP HERE
Never return calls
Never updates orders
Told me order will be ready and tracking number will be sent by Tuesday after New Years just to get me off the phone. Called in that Tuesday tells me product is on backorder. THEY ARE LIARS
Sells products that they dont have
Very poor Customer service (phone)
Literally they just dont care about you
But they like to take your money and when you ask for a refund they say they will call you back once refund is processed..... its been 7 days..... no response

2018-01-06

Nothing exciting

"John, the sales person I reached was very dry and non communicative. I got the impression he didn't like what he was doing. I knew what I wanted to order and had to lead him through the process where he was not very helpful. Even had to ask him about buying additional vacuum bags. Product is great and works as expected. I wish John could have made the order process more interactive and enjoyable."

2018-01-05

Terrible Customer Service

"The wrong color item was delivered, but the website said nothing about this. I spoke to Josh who was terrible to work with. I rarely write reviews, but I would never do business with this company again. "

2018-01-05

never received part but was billed

"ordered part, was billed, never received part."

2018-01-04

parts for an older machine

"ordering online at their site was fast as long as you have correct info..
products came with out much of a wait.
one of the products did not fit.
received an RA number to return.
reimbursed very quickly.

2018-01-04

BEWARE! Where is my order that has been PAID IN FULL?

"Placed my order one month ago, after one week I emailed them asking where is my order. They replied the parts are out of stock at the manufacturer and they have no idea when the parts will be received. Normal/honest companies will only charge your credit card AFTER your order has shipped! AND a good company would have notified me of this HUGE delay, but I had to ask them! I still have not heard one word from this company. I will never use them again and highly suggest others BEWARE!
I still have not received my order!

New vacuum

"Mom needed a new vacuum really bad. She wanted an Electrolux. None to be found locally. Tried online. Found Evacuunstore! Bought one and used it last time I visited. Works well. Not too heavy. Handy handle to pick it up to move it around. Pleased with results!"

2018-01-03

" Your review process is the most irritating thing about you. I don't have my invoice but you don't attach it to this email. I tried to give you 5 stars and say something nice but can't get past the invoice number. Lame

2018-01-03

Slow to ship

"I placed my order over 3 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet. There has been no communication what so ever. I'm highly disappointed."

Share Evacuumstore's store rating