Stores > Eternity Modern

1-800-993-0903
      1-800-461-8973
      info@eternitymodern.com
      1-800-993-0903

Voice your opinion! Review Eternity Modern by clicking a star below.
2017-05-17

The Ghost Chair set is a joy to sit on

"I bought a set of 4 Ghost Chairs to go along with a table. I like them especially since they are light and easy to stack up when not in use saving space. As a bonus the CSR taking the order was not offshore!"

2017-05-11

BUYER'S REMORSE - DO NOT SHOP HERE!

"BUYER'S REMORSE - DO NOT SHOP HERE!
I purchased a copy of a Saarinen Womb chair from Eternity Modern 3 years ago, and have regretted it everyday since. Within a month, I noticed the cushions which should be smooth and sleek where getting all lumpy. Variously attempts were made to repair and replace the cushions over the course of the next 2 years. Next, they requested one of my chair cushions to take away, to do a better colour match. This is cushion was never returned, and indeed, no one seems to know where it ended up. About a year ago, I was told they would be ordering me a brand new chair which will be delivered in November. There is still no sign of it, nor will LEXI the sales rep respond to my numerous emails and phone calls. Please, save yourself the headache. AVOID SHOPPING HERE AT ALL COST!

2015-04-08

"Received my beautiful eames leather lounger. This chair is truly a work of art, and very well constructed.

2014-04-05

"The dining chairs arrived today and are fantastic!

2014-01-12

"I just received my eames leather lounger from this online furniture store that sells mostly luxury midcentury style furniture. I'm quite satisfied with the leather finish, and the price (under $1000) was very reasonable."

2013-11-08

"Thank-you staff for shipping out the replacement cushions.

2013-11-02

"I ordered my Eames lounger from this store a couple weeks ago, and am very happy with the quality of the chair. Cheers.

2013-09-13

"I commend your shipping department for the time and effort taken to package my order securely to prevent shipping related damage. Too often, I've ordered large items from other stores which were delivered promptly but arrived in boxes that were practically falling apart and held together with packaging tape."

2013-08-19

"I'm most impressed with the leather used in your eames lounge chair. It's softer to the touch than most leather sofas I have sat in."

2013-08-06

"I just received my eames leather lounger from this company and the finish quality is top-notch. Very nice leather and wood grain. This will be my favorite chair for a long time."

2013-03-31

"I'm very pleased with the order which came from eternity modern today, and will be ordering a couple more items next month."

2013-03-20

"Thank-you for the the exemplary service. The chairs arrived just in time for our event and look fantastic."

2013-02-11

"I finally received my order. Thanks."

2013-02-04

"Thank-you for sending the replacement cushions."

2013-01-23

"The eames lounger that I just received is impeccable. The only hiccup I had was getting the large box thru the front door. I had to unpack it outside first. Other than that I'm looking forward to adding to my midcentury collection."

Share Eternity Modern's store rating

Eternity Modern is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eternity Modern is not a merchant member
Eternity Modern does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!