Stores > Esurranty.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review Esurranty.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-14

Careful... who knows if you will get your property back

"This company has had my phone since September 2017. It is now December 2017 and has not returned it to me. Even after multiple requests. I just want my property back. "

2017-12-09

Good coverage for iPhone 8

"Did a google search and found eSurranty after I bought my iPhone 8. My phone service provider doesn’t offer insurance themselves so I wanted to find coverage since I just dished out close to 800 bucks for the phone. I couldn’t find any other insurance that also covered Loss or Theft....definitely wanted those covered for such an expensive phone. It was VERY easy to sign up on their website and I felt their price was reasonable especially compared to other companies plans that did NOT cover loss or theft. So far so good with this company! Definitely recommend!!"

2017-12-05

Purchasing a loss/damage phone insurance policy on esurranty.com is a breeze!

"I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8+ from BestBuy. Since MetroPCS/Assurion didnt't want to cover a non-MetroPCS phone, I went to look for a third party insurer. Upon finding esurranty.com, I was pleased that the entire process of registering my phone for a policy took less than 5 minutes. I selected my phone and verified it via IMEI number, then I ticked the appropriate checkbox to indicate my coverage levels and was able to check out via PayPal quickly and easily. This process was fast and painless!"

2017-12-04

Great coverage for fair price

"Sign up process was easy and insurance rates seem pretty fair especially for loss and theft protection. "

Essuranty is excellent!

"I would definitely recommend essuranty to my family and friends. The website was extremely easy to use and the cost and coverage was better than other comparable insurance companies. I am happy that I was able to find essuranty before purchasing applecare. "

2017-12-04

eSURRANTY- so far so good

"Just purchased a policy with eSurranty and so far it has been a good experience. I have yet to file a claim, but on a $1000 phone for my son, I feel much better knowing they will protect him in case of theft of breakage. Hopefully we will not need to, but good to know we have the policy in place."

Very happy

"Great company to work with!! Customer service is fantastic."

2017-12-04

Easy to purchase online policy

"Easy to purchase online policy. Hoping will not get chance to take claim. Don't want to experience taking the claim."

2017-11-22

Great rates and fast efficient sign up.

"Easy sign up and better rates than major carriers insurance policies. Also, better coverage with lower deductibles."

2017-11-21

Best cell phone insurance available!

"I've been using eSURRANTY.com for over a year now and I love the personal touch. I received a very friendly phone call when it came time for renewal.

Also the greatest thing about this company is their pricing. If you pay your cell phone service provider the monthly fee, you are typically looking at a minimum of $120/year. Some of the policies I have are $50/year for better coverage.

The deductibles are reasonable and my policies include accidental damage and theft/loss. If you lose your $900 cell phone, I think it costs $150 or a little bit more which is very comparable to the deductible you'd pay your cell phone company.

The big difference is if your phone is lost or stolen or if they can't fix the phone, they replace the phone with a brand new phone!! Not a refurbished one like every other company/policy out there.

I have not had a claim yet so I can't say how the claims process works personally but I feel confident I'll be taken care of if the need should arise.

2017-11-20

Company is a complete SHAM

"Ok please take a quick look at this , what they claim is all BULL***^

-There IS NO SAME DAY SERVICE....
-THEY SEND YOU A GARBAGE PLASTIC IPHONE5c....THAT DIDNT WORK
-TOOK 2 weeks for them TO TELL ME THAT MY REPAIR COULD NOT BE DONE (then they wonder why people scam them and say they lost their phone when they pull things like that , smh )
-ITS BEEN A WEEK AND I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY DEPOSIt back or my refunds , and I started he claim on October 10th.

Here’s it in detail:

This company is the biggest Sham out there. I brought my phone to them because someone tried to repair it , And pretty much messed up my phone. When I sent it in it took them two weeks to tell me that they could not fix my phone and it was not covered. On top of it there is no customer service on the phone and everything is he said she said through email. ✔️✔️✔️

Like I said it took two weeks to even get my loaner phone which is a iPhone 5c and did not work. Now I have been waiting a week for my return label and all my refunds.✔️✔️✔️

Don’t be fooled by all the positive reviews they pay you in credits to write a good review about their company to drown out all bad reviews which are the truth. Try calling them ? Impossible to get someone on the phone. Messs up on your paper work , and the back and forth BS they put you through ? It delays the process a week!!! I didn’t even mess anything up , besides the phone , and I got screwed with that too!!!! ✔️✔️✔️

2017-11-18

Good inexpensive service for the money

"Great Customer service very respectful and respond fast, Great coverage for the price."

2017-11-17

Best Coverage

"Great Coverage. Excellent prices. Easy sign-up. I bought a Samsung Note 8 45 days ago and wanted theft insurance because I will be traveling. No other company offered theft insurance with their plans after 30 days. Happy I found them! "

2017-11-14

great value

"It was very easy and un complicated to purchase and understand."

2017-11-08

best phone insurance

"best phone insurance no question"

Share Esurranty.com's store rating

Esurranty.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Esurranty.com is not a merchant member
Esurranty.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!