esurranty.com

Shipping & packaging: 6.18/10
Customer service: 6.02/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.69/10
2018-07-05

One star because I couldn't give less.

"Purchased two policies, had claims on both devices. Promptly paid deductible, then nothing from eSurranty but empty promises. For the iPhone cracked screen, they authorized me to have it repaired at the local Apple Store and said would reimburse the cost of the repair...which they have not done in over a year of repeated attempts to get them to honor the policy. Do yourself a favor and stay away."

2018-06-19

Absolutely Horrible Company!!!

"I have submitted two claims with this company under the same policy. The first repair took 8 months to complete. I had a 2 year policy and my phone was literally gone for 8 of those months. I opened a case with BBB, emailed and called and never received a response. It was an absolute headache to get resolved. With the second case I opened I was instructed to bring the phone to a local repair store. After the repair I submitted my receipt and completed all of my requirements. It's been 2 weeks now without any response or reimbursement from them. I have opened another case with BBB in hopes of getting help and a resolution. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR INSURANCE WITH THIS COMPANY. They are complete frauds!!"

2018-06-10

Good service and great prices!

"Very courtesy and do their best to get your phone repaired quickly!"

2018-06-09

Great Experience & Great Value

"Great experience, awesome pricing! Will definitely purchase policies from here in future. "

2018-06-06

eSurranty is a great value

"I find eSurranty very easy to use. Their website is straight forward and easy to navigate. The device coverage is better than Apple's AppleCare, and it cost much less, plus eSurranty gives discounts for renewing. I also found that eSurranty's personnel are very helpful, friendly and efficient."

2018-06-05

Price is very attractive, but ...

"Price is very attractive, but possibly at the expense of very slow response time. Its now been 11 business days and counting w/o any resolution on a claim. It seems like they are trying to avoid a replacement device from water damage."

A good choice

"Cost wise, in the past it was a close coin toss between esurranty and protect your bubble (PYB). At the end, PYB was not as responsive and now they have left the US market (good riddance). These are now the choice for me to protect new iphones. I have three new ones at home and they are so expensive to replace that I had to have insurance."

Better Insurance then that offered by Sprint

"Better Insurance then that offered by Sprint at a much better price, I will recommend eSurranty to all my friends & family"

2018-06-04

Bad customer service, who knows if they actually insure...

"Signed up 2/2/18. Cancelled 3/9/18. Was told to wait 7-10 days for refund. Not the case. Had to file case with paypal. Barely got a message 6/4/18 that a refund was being processed. Customer service is almost nonexistent. Calling or emailing their customer support department for a problem does not guarantee anyone paying attention to you. Shop elsewhere if you value your money."

2018-06-03

Great company providing great insurance to your electronic devides.

"eSURRANTY is a very good company providing insurance for your devices at very competitive rates and that is also in your budget.
Their services are so great.
They do not have any hidden charges.
I can recommend this company to everyone and I also recommend everyone to recommend this insurance to your friend and family members.

Buyer Beware

"The worst customer service I've ever had! Won't answer phone calls, left messages and they weren't returned. I had to email many times to finally get a response and of course my claim was denied. Had the nerve and lecture me in a email. This went on for a month. Cancelled policies (bought 2) and since I filed a claim on one (and denied), i'm not eligible for a pro rated refund on that policy. The other policy refund will be pro rated. We'll see. I didn't do my homework well enough before I bought these policies.
Beware.

Fast and easy

"I have not needed to file a claim yet, however, the process to sign up was very easy and quick. The coverage looks great to safeguard against life’s little mishaps. Price of the coverage is fair too! "

Easy to purchase

"I bought the policy and realized later on they had more selections for my watch I was trying to get coverage on and unfortunately I purchased the wrong one. I tried multiple times to call and get it changed, left a call back Number and still haven’t heard anything back yet..."

2018-06-02

Most Inexpensive and Comprehensive iPhone 8 Plus Insurance

"The most simple, inexpensive, and comprehensive iPhone 8 plus insurance available! Happy to not have to buy AT&T insurance! Thank you!"

2018-06-02

Excellent customer service

When I was researching insurance for my new iPhone 6 eSurranty kept coming up for customer satisfaction. I wanted a plan that would cover loss along with needed repairs. The price was reasonable with easy signup. The first year of owning my phone I ran into a problem with the screen freezing up. Filing a claim was super easy and they actually called me back to me in 30 minutes. The weird thing was it was a Saturday night. Who gets back to you on a Saturday night? I got the necessary packaging and easy to follow instructions on Monday along with a replacement phone. My phone was returned to me within a week or I should say a brand new (not refurbished) Apple phone was given to me. eSurranty is great with giving you discounts when you renew your policy. I found the whole experience a little bizarre since their incredible customer service was something your rarely see nowadays. I definitely give them 5 stars.

Share Esurranty.com's store rating