Product & services pricing 8.64/10
Customer service: 7.16/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.41/10
2018-09-10

Great Experience

"As a first year Equipment Manager for our youth football organization, and very "green" to cheer uniforms, I was a little nervous to handling this situation. However, Epic Sports made my purchase as painless as possible. I made a phone call to Epic Sports because I did not want to order uniforms that were on sale and not available in the future. The staff member guided me to the right uniforms needed that fit our budget and would be available for future purchases if needed. Uniforms were ordered without issue, shipped, and received in time for our youth league football game! Than you, Epic Sports!"

Pleased first time shopper

"Very pleased with process off purchasing my items. They all arrived on time or early. Will be ordering again."

Great product

"Fast delivery and excellent product."

30-30

"The girdle I ordered was good. The shipping was OUTRAGEOUS. It cost as much as the product itself. It was shipped expeditiously, but I know your charges were grossly inflated. I know what shipping charges are because I run my own business. This was a bit of highway robbery. I am happy the Epic Sports, I just do not appreciate the inflated shipping fees."

Decent prices

"Loved how Good the prices are. However, it seems like it takes longer than it should to receive it. Nevertheless, I finally got it, they work, and I'm pleased. "

Fast, inexpensive, reliable

"I have ordered many times from Epic Sports. They are always fast, reliable, and relatively cheap (esp. closeout items)."

Great

"Great service, quality products, and great prices. Will buy again I"

Merchandise problem

"Merchandise problem I Bought my daughter a softball belt when she put it on it fall apart in her hand the belt part of it"

Great fit!

"My daughter joined a new select team and needed a helmet. The coach recommended a helmet from the sight. I typically wouldn't purchase something like this online because every helmet fits differently. We were extremely pleased when our order arrived sooner than expected. To top it off, the helmet fits perfect! She loves it and says it's very comfortable. Great experience!"

Service is horrible

"Product was well and good. (THAT'S THE ONLY THING THEY DON'T MAKE AND IT'S NOT REALLY UP TO THEM)

CUSTOMER SERVICE, and time... is HORRIBLE! They shipped out a week after I placed the order, i even called concerned and PAID the faster shipping to see if that would help it was USELESS! Then after i got my order super late they emailed me to give them a good review... WOW, just wow. Also they make you review them when you place an order before they even ship... No wonder they are 4-5 star rating people can't edit those stars, after they realize the mess ya'll do!

Just in time

"Placed order and received a few days sooner that anticipated.
as always thank you for allwoing us the ABility to continue ordering the same uniform styles

Awesome

"Awesome service and amazing prices!"

Love A Bargain!

"I love a bargain, shipping could've been faster! Other than that, I would've given it 5 stars..."

Shipping

"The products are always great quality and accurate, but the shipping is hit or miss. Last time I ordered, I paid extra for rushed shipping. I paid to have it delivered on a Thursday and I received it on a Tuesday. I contacted the company by email asking for a refund of the shipping charges and never heard back from customer service. Not getting the items on time did not bother me as badly as not hearing back from customer service."

2018-09-07

Great price for youth baseball belts and socks

"Youth baseball belts and socks arrived in great condition. Socks were much larger than I had expected from the sizing chart."

Share Epic Sports's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!