Product & services pricing 8.65/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.64/10
Customer service: 7.19/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.43/10

Great Products & Excellent Price

"Delivery as confirmed at order entry online."

2018-09-12

Out of stock issues, late delivery, no delivery, no call back for days/weeks

"I have had major issues with Epic Sports recently. I have used Epic Sports many times and have ordered thousands of dollars of products. I have not had any issues until this year (2018). I have had problems with deliveries not getting to me or them saying that we "rejected" the order when we did not, and sending it back? Our order has been held up and held up and then re-held up because of items being out of stock or being on back order. Every time we have to call in and wait on hold. I have tried the call back feature and no one calls back (not a great feature)! Then when we do get ahold of someone they look us up and tell me that a different person is assigned to our order. They say that they have to transfer us to that person who sometimes is available and we wait more. I have even had to leave a message for them to call back. Then they don't call back, and I mean they don't call back! The crazies thing is that it was supposedly the manager! Again I did not have an issue with Epic Sports until this year and the last few orders have gone as above. I am not sure if I am going to receive my order, if it is going to even ship, and if I have a problem I have to wait on hold or leave a message and then hope that someone calls back. I am not sure I Epic Sports can fix these problems. I am not sure if I want to use Epic Sports in the future. I am waisting my time and I would like to think that I will receive what I order. "

Great Service!

"Thank you for your ease of us ordering process and delivery service."

2018-09-11

PAID FOR OVER NIGHT SHIPPING. DID NOT RECEIVE NEXT DAY AND THEY WILL NOT ISSUE REFUND AND THEY GOT THE MERCHANDISE

"This was the worst experience I have ever had, I don't recommend anyone to shop with EPIC SPORTS.
I Ordered 50 pair of shorts on August 28th at 2:42pm and paid at total of $280.01 of which $100.71 was for overnight shipping. I sent an email to the company after ordering and expressed that if there was any chance that I would not receive the order the next day or by Thursday, August 30th, then to not send the order.
I then received an email stating that the phones were down and that order should still ship out and that she would keep a look out for it to make sure everything went through.
On Thursday, August 30th the UPS delivered ONE pair of the shorts. I immediately called the company and asked what was going on because I had paid an additional $100.71 to have the shorts over-night-ed because I needed them on Thursday, and they had to be delivered to a school over 2 hours away for students to wear on Friday. The customer service rep said the other items had not shipped but was scheduled to ship out on Thursday for Friday afternoon delivery. I told her NO... I needed them today, tomorrow afternoon would be to late and to please cancel the order. She said she couldn't cancel the order because the order was already being processed. I said that if the order hasn't been shipped then you should be able to cancel it. I only ordered and paid such an expensive amount of $100 to ship because I needed it next day and the website said next day. Otherwise if I didn't need them that soon I would have just paid for regular shipping which was considerably cheaper. The sales rep said that I could just send them back and that they would refund me, but they could only refund me ground shipping. I told her that that wasn't fair because they put on their website that overnight shipping was an option and when you spend over $100 for shipping one box you expect it to be delivered as advertised... OVERNIGHT. However, I didn't receive it overnight, and it wasn't my fault. She said that they would refund me. Needless to say, when the UPS delivery guy came on August 31st around 3 pm, I told him to return the box because It was suppose to be delivered the previous day and that the customer service rep Rachel told me to send it back and they would refund me. So we did.
Fast forward to Thursday, September 6th. I received an email from Epic Sports stating that they WOULD NOT refund me because I refused the delivery and shipped it back.
I immediately called them back once I saw the email because what they were saying made absolutely no sense, she told me to send them back when I spoke to her on Thursday, August 30th once they were received...and so I did, and now they are saying they are not going to refund me, even though they received the shorts back. I told them that that was totally unfair and unprofessional and ask to speak to supervisor. Some guy who said he was the owner of the company name Chase which I can’t imagine him being an owner with his attitude… anyway he got on the phone and was EXTREMELY RUDE, he hung up the phone on me 3 times not wanting to hear my point of view, only telling me what they were going to do. They have the shorts back and I paid $280.01 for shorts and overnight fee and I still didn't get the produce. This is a horrible company that has horrible business practices and basically stole from me.
I WANT MY $280.01 REFUND.

Great Prices

"Great Prices Prefer that epic sports would send tracking numbers to email rather having to log on to see when shipping should be there"

Great customer service.

"Great service, contacted Jordan and he took care of me the whole time. "

I love Epic Sports!

"Super fast shipping and great products!"

Happy customer

"Happy with the purchases and delivery plan on ordering socks for our football team for breast cancer awareness month."

Long shipping wait

"I placed an order August 23rd and did not receive it until September 8th. The long wait is the only complaint I have, I'll probably give it another shot when I need something else."

David Baseball Outfit

"Fit Great! Just ordered another shirt today! "

Epic is EPIC

"Epic sports has very reasonable prices, they got my order correct and sent it within a reasonable time. The one and only problem I had was, I first tried to order on my mobile phone everything, went well till checkout, they seemed to put the incorrect amount of items I wanted and could not change it in any way. ( It was free shipping on the mobile site also ). I later went on my laptop and everything went smoothly from there.... Only thing is... Free shipping wasn't an option..... Will I purchase from them again? Most definitely.... You really can't beat their prices and the quality of the moisture wicking long sleeve shirts is excellent. P.S. the invoice # below is incorrect since I couldn't find my receipt."

Excellent sevicev

"Ordered a few times everything has been on point and arrived on said date THANKS EPIC SPORTS!!!!"

2018-09-10

Great products for a great price!

"I bought my son a black hoodie with is football number on it and he hasn't taken it off since it came in the mail. Thank you so much! Excellent quality for an amazing price!"

Great Experience

"As a first year Equipment Manager for our youth football organization, and very "green" to cheer uniforms, I was a little nervous to handling this situation. However, Epic Sports made my purchase as painless as possible. I made a phone call to Epic Sports because I did not want to order uniforms that were on sale and not available in the future. The staff member guided me to the right uniforms needed that fit our budget and would be available for future purchases if needed. Uniforms were ordered without issue, shipped, and received in time for our youth league football game! Than you, Epic Sports!"

2018-09-09

Pleased first time shopper

"Very pleased with process off purchasing my items. They all arrived on time or early. Will be ordering again."

Share Epic Sports's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!