Product & services pricing 8.66/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.65/10
Customer service: 7.21/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.45/10

Unwilling To Work

"I placed an order with a shipping date of 2 weeks out, plenty of time for a dozen hats and a bag. I called close to est. arrival date and was told would be on time. I called again the day before and now it won't be shipping. Waited until the following week and called again to cancel and receive a refund and was told that that wasn't a option. Asked for discounted shipping again no. This retailer had my money with me having nothing and not willing to work out their mistake. Order finally arrived a week late and missing our teams games. Thanks Epic!! Definitely not doing business with this second rate retailer again!!"

Men’s tear away pants

"My husband tore his patellar tendon and had knee surgery. I needed pants for him that our toddler could help him put on while I was at work. These fit the bill. Loved the price, the look, and easy tear away ability. I then bought some for myself. For stripping."

Unsatisfied customer

"My package was delivered late and my hats were smashed and shoved in a box with my shirts. "

Awesome service

"They were great to work with and very good deals!"

LOVE EPIC SPORTS

"I have to be one of many fans of Epic Sports. I love EVERYTHING about there company very friendly, great prices, great customers service, great turn-around times, and clearance items / prices are phenomenal. "

Great and fast

"Ordered socks for smurf fb breast cancer month, we loved them ao much we decided to purchase for the whole league and ordered another 100+pairs!"

Referrie shirt

"I am a size 12. Ordered an extra large and it was too tight. Then ordered a 2xl and it was the same exact size as an I xtra large. I will be returning both. "

Softball Gear

"Had the best experience with Epic Sports. Item was perfect and a great price. Estimated delivery date was on point. Just placed another order yesterday. Will keep going back for baseball/softball gear. "

review

"Everything as expected. Would give 5 star rating if shipping charges were not so outrageously high. "

2018-09-13

Good price on pants, shipping very expensive

"It cost more to ship the pants than it did for the actual pants."

Great service and product

"I am team mom for my son's football team. I ordered our October breast cancer awareness stuff. It shipped in no time with lots of updates. The products are all great quality. "

2018-09-12

Great products! Fast shipping!

"Everything ordered is great of quality and fit perfect!"

Great Products & Excellent Price

"Delivery as confirmed at order entry online."

2018-09-12

Out of stock issues, late delivery, no delivery, no call back for days/weeks

"I have had major issues with Epic Sports recently. I have used Epic Sports many times and have ordered thousands of dollars of products. I have not had any issues until this year (2018). I have had problems with deliveries not getting to me or them saying that we "rejected" the order when we did not, and sending it back? Our order has been held up and held up and then re-held up because of items being out of stock or being on back order. Every time we have to call in and wait on hold. I have tried the call back feature and no one calls back (not a great feature)! Then when we do get ahold of someone they look us up and tell me that a different person is assigned to our order. They say that they have to transfer us to that person who sometimes is available and we wait more. I have even had to leave a message for them to call back. Then they don't call back, and I mean they don't call back! The crazies thing is that it was supposedly the manager! Again I did not have an issue with Epic Sports until this year and the last few orders have gone as above. I am not sure if I am going to receive my order, if it is going to even ship, and if I have a problem I have to wait on hold or leave a message and then hope that someone calls back. I am not sure I Epic Sports can fix these problems. I am not sure if I want to use Epic Sports in the future. I am waisting my time and I would like to think that I will receive what I order. "

Great Service!

"Thank you for your ease of us ordering process and delivery service."

Share Epic Sports's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!