Stores > Epic Sports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review Epic Sports by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Terrible customer service, terrible turnaround time. If i could give NO STARS I would!

"I ordered over $400 worth of items and only got a partial shipment of items a little over a week later. The part that I did receive was missing an item so I called them immediately and was told that after reviewing the "tapes" the item was properly packed and shipped, even though I never got them. After waiting a few days, I contacted this company several times to find out the status of the other items still "in progress" and they never had any info for me. They eventually told me the vendor was not responding to them so i just cancelled the remainder of the order. My order was scheduled to be here by 12/7/17 and here it is 4 days later and still no sign if it even shipped yet. I'm a pretty patient and understanding person but they don't seem to care about business to business relationships so I will never use them again. "

batter up

"Nice stuff, my grand son should really like them, they are for Christmas."

2017-12-11

Great bag. It has a lot of room

"Bags came quickly. It’s a great company "

Great experience

"Arrived on time and good quality material"

Quick service

"I ordered, it was delivered within a week!"

Great service

"Prompt delivery and items arrived in time. "

Terrible customer service.....rip off

"Terrible...As a small business owner, you cant treat customers this way. The products run small, which they should make clear. Then, they dont pay for return shipping AND charge a restocking fee. Even if you didnt touch the product and the tags are still on, they gouge you. Plus, they are slow to respond. NEVER AGAIN!"

Basketball uniforms

"Great product but I didn't receive the package on time."

Dinamite Volleyball

"Since 1st order 3 years ago; I’ve had very good experience over all."

Just what I needed

"My daughter needed white shorts to go under her basketball shorts. These were prefect and the price was fantastic! She loved them! They are very comfortable"

2017-12-10

"We had to order more and Chad is a excellent job of helping us with it.

Volleyball Stuff

"First time order but I am sure it won't be my last. I appreciated the way I was kept informed about every aspect of the order from the beginning to the end. The supplies appear to be great quality and I can't wait to hear my grandchild's laughter when she gets to use her new equipment. "

2017-12-09

Ship it when you say you will

"The shipping option I chose should have had it here on Friday, December 1st. I ordered these because I needed these for an event we had on Saturday, December 2nd. I felt comfortable ordering because we had an extra day for it to arrive in case there was a hold up. The package did not arrive until Monday, December 4th."

2017-12-08

Careful of Sales and Closeouts

"Shipped me damaged equipment and refused to exchange due to EXTREMELY fine print disclaimer that stated the close out item was not returnable."

2017-12-08

Great products, poor communication.

"Epic Sports called/emailed to inform me there was an urgent situation with my order. One of the items was out of stock. Since I had ordered 2 different items of matching colors, I responded and changed my order to a total different color scheme. A day or so later, the original order arrived at my door! When I emailed to ask what was going on, I received a poorly worded, vague response with no punctuation. "

Share Epic Sports's store rating

Epic Sports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Epic Sports is not a merchant member
Epic Sports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!