eonon.com@sbo2.net

Customer service: 9.35/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.13/10
2018-07-13

Very reliable and helpful

"This is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. From me placing the order to delivery it was super fast, they kept me updated all the time - fantastic communication. Once I installed it wow I was amazed how many features it had and how easy it was to install. It looks great and fits perfectly. Their support was awesome quick to reply to any questions I had and supper friendly they go out of their way to help in any way. Thank you so much I’m so satisfied with the the radio it is exactly how it is advertised. Brilliant. "

2018-07-13

Worst support ever

"My unit goes bad after 1 year and all they could say is buy a newer unit because the one i have is discontinued. The screen went bad and they will not own up to replacing the unit . I will never ever buy another one of their products again."

2018-07-11

Phenomenal

"Eonon surpassed my expectations in customer service and product quality. Great company generating great products. "

2018-07-11

Awesomeee product!

"Excellent product, excellent seller! Everything works just fine and smooth. I managed to modify the dashboard of my Opel Astra G from 1DIN to 2DIN and mount it without any problems.
I didn't know how to permanently light up the left side buttons but the guys from Eonon helped me really quick with straight indications.
Very good quality product!
Thank you Eonon!

2018-07-09

Value for money but....

"Good things: It's value for money. Especially with the promo code, considerably cheaper than the other HU on the market in terms of functionalities comparison and specs. Turn on is quick and easy to use. When everything is put together, it's quite straightforward. GPS receives good signal. Microphone, DVR, Radio and Google Now works as expected.
Car: Toyota Corolla 2011 ZRE152 Petrol
HU purchased: GA2170
Installation: it's quite hard to install. Especially when fitting all together to the dash. The mounting bracket on my car doesn't fit the HU and requires work around. Doesn't even fit into the assembly frame when I put everything together. So buyers beware. If you want to buy the double din EONON GA2170, please choose the one design specifically for Toyota Corolla though the specs are lower.
Instruction: Poor instruction. The instruction for the HU is inside the HU itself. So I have to connect to my car to turn on the instruction.
Connectivity: It does not come with the wiring harness so I have to buy an additional wiring harness. Also, I cannot get the reverse camera to work on this unit. Maybe I installed it incorrectly.
Reliability: I just install and test for a few hours so I cannot confirm on the reliability. But just overall HU is quite solid and runs great for a couple of hours no bugs detected yet. The microphone provided with the HU is somewhat cheap and looks easily break down.
I will give more reviews on this HU in the next couple of months. Stay tune.

2018-07-05

Fantastic Product!

"My unit arrived on time. The packaging it came in was great. Everything was wrapped nicely and safely. Everything you needed for a quick and easy install came with the unit. I can't recommend Eonon head units enough."

2018-06-20

Horrible support on a decent device.

"My device had minor issues with some features, so I contacted Eonon support to help get a system upgrade.
This upgrade rendered my device useless and just kept restarting every minute with a loading screen.

The support took 24hours for each response and they seemed clueless aswell on what to do.
After attempting to get a new unit sent, I was told I was out of warranty (although they essentially broke my unit for me) and that they could offer me 5% off their newest device for $400.

probably the best attempt to the worst experience ive had with any support ever.

2018-06-11

Great Product

"Great product and easy to install.
Very happy with service and product.

View my Youtube video for installation tutorial:

2018-06-08

Eonon headunit for E39 BMW, fantastic and flawless. Perfect product.

"Bought a Eonon unit after being recommended by other car enthusiasts who own BMW 5 Series' and the product is amazing. Apps work as any andoid unit should, the design is classic and suits the car as a factory unit so doesnt ruin the design of the interior. The fit was superb and my overall experience with Eonon was very satisfying. The customer support and sales team are very professional and will do business with them again. "

2018-06-04

Best Customer Service and Amazing Product

"5 stars out of 5. Installed a GA8151 into a 2007 mazda3 today, works perfectly. I was originally sent a defective unit - but the company arranged for a replacement to be shipped out at no extra cost to me. Alice from customer service handled all the troubleshooting very patiently and professionally, and I would recommend this company and it's products to anyone who wants to upgrade their mazda3. Thanks so much guys! It's a wonderful product. :)"

2018-06-04

Ga2170

"Well designed head unit amazing proformance plenty of features once you get one you wonder why high end brands are so much for so little "

2018-05-31

Exelente

"Satisfecho mi unidad Ga8180a"

2018-05-29

Eonon, best service

"I purchased a head unit from eonon a few months ago. I had many questions about the unit and how to put it in, they helped me throughout the way. Best service definitely invest in their head units."

2018-05-17

Best headunit so far

"Have to say that my experience of the costumer service is very long and lasts a year now.They are always there to help you in every need you have.
Very kind and professional.
As for the headunit last year I had the GA2154 and it wasn't performing so good by default settings but now, I got the GA2170 and it is way to good.
I'm very happy with the performance and meet all my expectations.
Thank you eonon.

2018-04-27

One of the best aftermarket headunits

"I'm with eonon from about 2 years with their presious unit on android 5.1. Now had installed couple newer devices in my customer cars, including one with 4gb ram on android 8.0 and I'm really impressed. Eonon increase quality keeping similar price. New device works smooth, quick, with no lags. Only thing that I can point as negative is previous models launcher and layout. In new model is slightly better, but I'll install custom launcher anyway ;) fully recommended brand ;) "

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.