eonon.com@sbo2.net

Shipping & packaging: 9.42/10
Customer service: 9.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.70/10
2018-09-19

Excelent service, great & friendly support GA9163A for my Mazda3 BL (Facelift)

"Originally I've ordered one of the last two GA8163 via webshop.
Two days later I've seen that a new Model has released.
But return and change the device / model was no problem.
Even support was great: I've asked some questions and got answer immediately.
I'd like to order more, but I have only one CAR. But the next one will get also an EONON Radio! :) *thumbsup*

2018-09-18

Brilliant headunit

"Great customer service and a fantastic headunit that I can’t fault. It is one of the best headunits that I have purchased and it come with clear instructions and everything needed to install it, even a trim removal tool. I will be recommending this product to everyone that is in the market for a new headunit. "

2018-09-16

GA2170B device

"I bought a GA2170B device. I am very satisfied with it and the quality of the service. My questions were answered promptly. My problems have been resolved quickly. The device works great. I recommend to everyone. "

2018-09-14

Eonon GA8163 Review Good!

"Purchased the Eonon GA8163 head unit for my gen 2 Mazdaspeed3. The fitment was good, the overall look and styling of the head unit was excellent. Looks like factory specs when viewed through the window and inside the car. I liked the versatility of the head unit and what it can do as it is an Android based OS. For my overall needs it works just fine and my music sounds better also. Thanks Eonon."

2018-09-11

GA9153A GA9156A...pleasure to use ;)

"I bought two units for vw and opel and I am pleasantly impressed by their capabilities.
The all-functional original commands.
Much better audition.
I'm sorry I can not offer six stars ...
We definitely collaborate .....

2018-09-07

Excellent

"I am very satisfied and happy from all enonon' s people. Thank you very much!!"

Eonon Audio DSP V0057

"I have been looking for something to make my factory speakers in my car sound better as I already have an eonon head unit which I absolutely love . I happen to go to there website and seen this mini amp to add to my head unit. This thing is awesome and made my factory speakers sound amazing. This is super easy to install and once i downloaded the app and connected the blutooth i was ready to adjust everything to my liking. I highly recommend this little amp. Don’t hesitate just buy it "

Perfect factory fit

"Great customer service and perfect factory fit without the need for any modifications - simple plug and play!

Excelent Equipment

"I bought the Eonon GA9153A for my VW Passat V3 C3-B6 from the year 2016, which suited me wonderfully well. This equipment is very good and meets all the needs of the user. your sound equipment in the car.It's truly the only option if you want to upgrade your car's audio unit. "

2018-09-03

Perfect seller

"Fast shipping, perfect product. I buy radio for my car, and new one is prefectly match to my skoda superb. Works great. 5 star seller. This is my second product for my second car from them..."

2018-08-31

Great Customer Service

"Love the stereo with the backup cam option! The GA9173A deck fits perfectly in my 2008 Ford F150 . I had a few technical issues and Vichan in the technical support department was exceptional! I would definitely recommend Eonon products to anybody looking for a direct replacement for their factory car stereo."

2018-08-30

Love my Eonon GA9163A!!! - 2010 Mazda 3

"Upgrade! Android 8.0, 8" touchscreen navigation head unit from @eononofficial. Model GA9163A. I had to bring the old Mazda 3 into the future. Pretty cool stuff. And I installed it myself. Amazing product that does everything I need and more!"

2018-08-29

"Eonon has great products, I have the Ga8151 head unit, it's amazing, fast and powerful unit. It has GPS, I use it always on road trips across Canada. I love to play my own music from spotify!! all connected to all the speakers in the car, it's amazing little device what can do. And the shipping is really fast within a week from asia it's here in Canada!"

2018-08-28

GA9151A For 2008 Mazda 3 . I'm Impressed !

"At Eonon.com "Vichan" answered all of my questions and was very kind. I ordered directly there because of that and because the warranty was better than at "A....." . The unit is awesome . Android 8.0 and Octa core make this unit very responsive. There are so many ways to play your music on it. I Hotspot from my phone and that works out well for me so far. Calls come through well and I am heard by the caller with no trouble, and I didn't even install the external mic, the internal one works just fine. Most everything works very well. Slight bugs are that the radio tuning is a bit off and the antenna is a little weak but not too poor. Also, the "Hands free Calling" , isn't really. Answering can be done with one (Still legal) swipe to answer, then your conversation is hands free. INITIATING a call while driving requires too many steps to be safe. It was confirmed after install that initiating a call cannot be done by voice. Hopefully, eventually, I can find a way to do that. Shipping took nearly a week to reach me, that was a bit excruciating but it was worth the wait. UPS also did not ask for my signature as discussed with the Eonon rep and that was required by my credit card company to extend my warranty coverage by a year, not so good. I am really happy with the service (Vichan remains responsive and helpful after sale ) and unit itself, aside from the "Hands free" issue, it's kind of a biggie though. At a later date, I'll try to pull it from the dash to snug the wires a bit more because, I have encountered the gap under the unit where it meets the A/C controls fascia that many have mentioned . I'll leave pics if I can."

2018-08-28

would buy again!

"eonon GA9166 8.0 for BMW X5 e53
receiver as well as factory, front and rear cam perfectly clear, fast Processor, perfect compatibility with the cars I-BUS System, steering wheel buttons work perfectly.
with a special I-BUS Interface and the I-BUS App I can read and reset the BC and program many OBD-Functions of the car.
I would definitely buy it again!

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.