Stores > Eonon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eonon by clicking a star below.
2018-02-14

The best car radio I've owned.. A driver's dream!

"Ive heard about android radios and after much research it came across that Eonon were one the best providers on the market, so i ordered an 7' Android 6.0 2GB car radio DVD GPS & with rear view camera, delivery was quick and the radio was easy to install took about 30 mins for the radio and 30 mins for the rear camera, instructions were easy to follow and you can even download the manual from the online app.. very handy!, once fitted the radio is dream and plays everything, its like the world is at my fingertips with so many apps available is was easy to tailor it to my needs and it makes car journeys so much better. i recommended this product to all my friends and there are all impressed with the radio.. customer service and support were readily available.. would highly recommend Eonon you wont be disapointed!!"

2018-02-11

Excellent product with a very nice and fast customer support

"I have bought 2 Eonon Android head units, and both working fine. Both can comminicate with the CAR's CAN-BUS system.
So, I like them.
The customer support is also very good. They react very fast, and they always try to find a solution if you have any questions or issues.

2018-02-06

One of the best upgrades you can add to your vehicle.

"Recently installed in my car which I use for Uber and Lyft. I can easily run both driver apps side by side and play music all from the screen in my dash. Check out my unboxing and review videos.

2018-02-05

Excellent from start to finish; very happy!

"From placing the order to receiving the GA7165A was an absolute breeze; the website is very well designed and easy to use with plenty of information to make an informative choice. The live chat with the bot is also useful, which can connect you to a human if needs be. Placing the order was quick and easy thanks to the PayPal integration. I received my unit in less than 48h. It was well very packaged so the contents were in perfect condition upon arrival. I needed to contact Customer Services for technical support and they couldn't be more helpful or polite - AMAZING! Thank you Eonon! I would be more than happy to recommend the company, the unit and service to others. I will upload pictures of the unit installed in me car as soon as this is complete :) "

2018-02-05

eonon products

"I'm very happy with this company and their products, I have purchased 3 units with in the last 5 years and no issues. there support team is always willing to help with any issues. I always get complements on my in dash units, I also talked two of my friends in to purchasing units for their cars and they are very happy with the product. Keep up the good its great doing business with you and thank you. "

2018-02-01

Eonon GA7202

"This is an amazing unit. Great customer service. Fast shipping. There no limit to how much you can do with these units. I'm glad I purchased this product. I'd recommend it to anyone who's looking for an after market navi with all the bells and whistles. Again, amazing service and high quality product."

2018-01-31

A very happy customer

"I researched quite a few options when replacing the head unit in my 2001 BMW. I finally decided to go with an Eonon GA7158. The most difficult part of the installation was getting the OEM radio out. The Eonon went in simply and quickly, and the performance has been wonderful since. I would like to update the EQ app or install better, but the default is sufficient. The only thing I need to get now is the "back up" camera.

Also, I needed to change the region for the AM radio from Europe to USA. The customer support answered quickly with the instructions on how to do that. What more could you ask for? Overall, my experience with Eonon has been wonderful.

2018-01-30

Stock look/advanced features

"I have a GA5165F in my 2011 328i, the features are awesome and quality excellent for the price, its been 2 years and dtill worming as good as the day i got it, i have had great customer support despite what alot of reviews say, check your dates people, EONON has really stepped up their game in that department and still to this day everyone thinks its the stock radio which i love, the backlighting matches my original lighting spot which makes it look even more factory!!!! Keep it up eonon im do for an upgrade soon "

2018-01-24

Eonon head unit

"So I've had my eonon head Android head unit for a couple months now and I can tell you it's definitely worth the money. I used to hate my old car radio and now with this I can do everything. Although I'm in the US and ordering from oversea sometimes can be a issue with language barriers, I have not had that problem with them! They're quick to respond with any technical questions and my unit arrived very quickly within a week. I also purchased the dashcam which I like very much as it's come in handy a couple times. If I had to buy from them again I definitely would. I'm actually going to be purchasing the upgraded model of my unit in the next couple months:)"

2018-01-19

Eonon GA7202

"Kúpil som si rádio pre môj Touareg 2003 s Dynaudio 11 reproduktormi. všetko funguje ako má a Ja som veľmi spokojný. Komunikácia s obchodom je na veľmi vysokej úrovni. Dodanie na Slovensko veľmi rýchle. Celkovo som veľmi spokojný, určite odporučím kúpu aj svojim známym. Ďakujem :)"

2018-01-19

BMW E39 Eonon GA8201A

"After a lot of searching and reading reviews about various Android units for my car, I've decided to go with EONON GA8201A for my E39 530i '01. Ordered online from Eonon Official and within 5 days the unit arrived with excellent packaging and everything I needed for the installation. The installation itself was very straight forward and the unit fitted like a glove to my car.
ABSOLUT transformation of the dashboard (actually fills like a NEW car), VERY OEM style !!!
Every application worked straight on, and later when I contacted them to help me with the installation of another launcher, they replied and helped me INSTANTLY.
I would HIGHLY recommend EONON for the quality of the unit itself and the support.

2018-01-16

EONON GA8165A for BMW E90/91/92/93

"An amazing Head Unit to replace your stock radio / cd player for your bmw e90/91/92/93
With many tremendous functions and friendly support : DVD, Sat Nav, Hand free calls etc...
Steering wheel buttons are available thru Canbus unit included with the HU
Dashboard infos are also available
Reversing cam can be plugged IN

2018-01-14

Muy contento con el servicio tecnico Eonon

"Contact the Eonon service and they responded very kind and very fast ^^

I am looking forward to my order to install it to my car and upload the photos of my Mazda 3 with its new screen piece ^^

2018-01-11

Eonon 7180 turns off randomly

"Bought at eonon 7180 for my sierra. It turn on and off intermittently and have had no luck with replacement parts and eonon is unwilling to stand behind their products. They are willing to sell you other radio at a discounted price. "

2018-01-10

GA8198 for Mazda6

"Unit fits perfect in my Mazda. It's easy installation, just really plug- and play. Shipment was fast and arrived before date. I'll absolutely recommend ordering from Eonon.com."

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.