eonon.com@sbo2.net

Customer service: 9.10/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.67/10
2018-04-19

Great update

"I´m satisfied. Radio works well, speed enough, many functions, lovey design. Also it´s compatibile with BOSE audiosystem. Give the car a new more modern look. Shipping without problem and support is also good.
I recomend.

2018-04-18

GA2170 is incredible

"I recently purchased a GA2170 via Eonon on their eBay store. Shipped my was extremely fast from HK and the installation went well. The instructions for wire colors and connections was clear and accurate. The unit works flawlessly and is a great upgrade to my car. I also purchased the dash and backup cameras. All works great!"

2018-04-18

Eonon 7165 BMW E92

"Purchased the Eonon 7165 for my BMW E92 and I must say the unit is a perfect fit.The illumination exactly matches the car,it flows seamlessly with the cars Cambie and is a nice and fast unit with the Android OS.
Recently installed a Navigation app but the in app volume was very low,so I got in touch with Eonon customer support who replied within 1 day with a solution to the issue.
I can not give enough praise for the service and would highly recommend Eonon for your in car entertainment equipment.

2018-04-16

Great product and great support!

"The GA1350F car head unit I've bought one year ago is very reliable. I am very satisfied with it.
But, more than that, the support Eonon offers is excellent. They answer very quickly and give all the solutions needed!
Great!

2018-04-11

Eonon Experience

"I bought the GA2170 unit and I need to say something

About Eonon support: Very close to the client, fast and helpfull

About the GA2170
Positive: Fast, very good sound quality, looks and feels solid, easy to use. It was a positive experience.
Negative: I belive it needs some software update to use the dashcam. Too many issues when it is recording. Not approved at all!
People have difficulties to listen my voice on callings. The mobilephone can't be close to the head unit, otherwise the quality of the call will drop.

Remarks: The ISO conector can has the ilumination wire. It is between Ground and the 12v from the battery and it will save some time to the buyer. Also it can has the speed wire to adapt the sound volume automatically.

Consider my review to do it better in the future. Today I rate it with 4 stars

2018-04-11

I Migliori!!!

"Sono i migliori sempre pronti a risolvere ogni problema, non abbandonano mai il cliente.
Ho avuto diversi problemi (per mia inesperienza) e mi hanno sempre aiutato al meglio.... Per non parlare dell'autoradio, è FANTASTICA!!!.
sono felicissimo di far parte di questa famiglia!!!

2018-04-10

Great communication

"Purchased a unit for my son's MK5 VW Jetta. Install was easy and looks completely stock. Still learning all that it can do. Had some questions, the people at Eonon responded back within a day is email. Will be looking into buying a unit for my other son when he starts driving in a year as well as one for my BMW X5."

2018-04-09

Great Products

"I have purchased 2 units from Eonon and each unit has delivered as promised. I would definitely recommend Eonon products to anyone looking to upgrade their head unit with an Android radio."

2018-04-09

Excellent company to buy products from

"Hi all, recently i bought a car radio from Eonon. Everything went well, no delays, no damage and delivered what they promised.
The reason why i bought from this company was because from my quick research, they were very good with their support
(they are all the time available to help you in messenger) and had good reviews. The reason why i bought this specific radio was
because if fits perfectly in my car and does not ruin the interior design of it. The fact that this company was offering this specific
radio was great because i even managed to get a discount, so overall it was a really good deal for me. I would go back to them to buy
another car in the future as an upgrade or maybe for my GF's car. Would recommend to anyone.
5 out of 5!

2018-04-08

J'adore

"J'ai acheté le GA8156 pour Opel et j'en suis très satisfait. C'est un ordinateur complet pour la voiture..toutes les fonctionnalités sont d'une facilité d'utilisation...seul bémol: la carte GPS n'est pas intégrée . je le recommande et compte reprendre un deuxième pour une Wolsvagen Touran "

2018-03-28

Eonon GA8163 - 2012 Mazdaspeed 3

"Aloha- I've been keeping my eye out on this head unit for a while and with the newer OS and more RAM it was a no brainer to finally get one. It was a very simple install and within 20-30 minutes it was installed and I was ready to go. It was a nice fit in my stock location and it looks like a factory head unit in my car. So far all the feature's work as described and I haven't had any issues. I did contact customer service about one thing and they responded in a timely matter which was nice.

Overall I would recommend this to anyone with a Mazda 3 who also had the Bose factory system installed. I look forward to any future products they might release and if there is a newer version of this head unit with more RAM and upgrades I would definitely upgrade again. Mahalo's Eonon for making this unit.

2018-03-26

Unit looks nice, but very slow

"I have the model GA6161F in a Ford Mondeo. It has Android 5.

It is very slow, so slow that I want to break it's screen in anger! Change volume takes ages, of course if I had the patience waiting minutes for a music playing app to start up. I try to use Google Play Music, I have a subscription there and I actually want to use it also in the car. After all that's why I bought an Android unit. I need to wait for many minutes in order to be able to listen to the music. Usually I arrive to my destination and instead of listening to music I get out of the car full of frustration and anger. Just imagine, you change the volume and continue driving, then after half minute you hear the beeps telling you the volume will change, then after another 10 seconds you hear louder music. And this is normal with this device.

I contacted Eonon support team with this issue and I received a file to upgrade the firmware, but the device didn't recognize the update.img file I received. I did exactly like I was instructed in the email. I asked to send me another file, but they told me that I can send the unit back if I want. If they would send me another firmware files with better instructions maybe it could be fixed.

Maybe I just had bad luck with this particular item, because in my other car (Opel Astra) I also have an Eonon unit, an older model with Android 4.4 and that one is very good and works fast as expected.

***
Update 02-04-2018
After this review was published, Eonon support contacted me to try again to update the device. I tried, I followed the steps like I received in the email. I would say the update went well, It looked like it's actually flashing a new firmware, but at the end the device won't boot anymore. Nothing happens anymore, I have a bricked device which was not cheap and also not easy to install. I contacted Eonon again and I found out that somehow I had only ONE year warranty, which also expired. I can't understand this, after all as far as I know in EU the law requires warranty to be at least TWO years. They said that I can buy another, better device from them and they'll give me a discount... I would expect them to fix my device or send me a new one in return of the broken one.

2018-03-25

Exceptional customer service!

"Had unit on pre-order when I saw it on sale and in stock elsewhere. Reached out to customer service and they helpfully told me about the benefits of staying with them if I chose to. They weren't pushy at all and made me feel like I was a valued customer. Really appreciated the tone they took. Stayed with them and luckily the unit came quicker than the pre-order time, so benefited from the two year warranty!"

2018-03-24

Eonon - GA8151 -MAZDA 3- Excellent

"EONON GA8151 - MAZDA 3.A long time I had noticed the device. When I ordered it, I was very happy. I received it from the EONON warehouse in England. This avoided the charging of a duty. I received a gift camera for the rear view. Installation is extremely easy with a little more attention in about 30 minutes. I had the need for installation advice for which I turned to a service department - they answered me immediately and extremely adequately, precisely and kindly. Device works perfectly. Perhaps if he had more RAM it would be even better. And faster. Although with this one is satisfactory. I would recommend it to everyone about his favorite Mazda 3."

2018-03-22

EPIC!

"Just bought an GA8150A they told me it was out of stock, that it might take only 5 labor days for them to get it, 5 days past and they send it the next day, i receive it in less than a week! and i am in TOTAL LOVE with this thing!!!

Thank You So much!

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.