Stores > Eonon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eonon by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Service Excellence

"I bought a GA8162 directly from Eonon. After having quite a few questions I was surprised at how responsive and helpful the team were via their Facebook messenger. Every question I had they were quick to respond and help me, also sending me an update file for my unit and instructing me how to update the unit in simple terms. Now that I have applied the update I am in love with the unit as it looks stock in my Ford Mondeo and works beautifully.

Great job Eonon! Very impressed! Buy with confidence.

2017-12-06

Fantastic

"I am over the moon fantasic product
And fast swift support via FB Messager app
Extremely helpful
Above and beyond my expectations
Thankyou very much
EONON

2017-12-05

For BMW e39 is the best head unit. Very powerful and very nice look.

"Thanks Eonon for this beautiful head unit."

2017-11-29

best is the best

"My eonon navi for bmw e46 is the best"

2017-11-24

Very fast support!

"Had an issue with headunit, send a messenger message and within 10 mins had a reply with a firmware update and full detailed instructions on how to install.

I recommend there headunit to everyone wanting to upgrade there car now

2017-11-23

I highly recommend Eonon

"I highly recommend Eonon for its service to the customers and the quality of its products!

Delivery in less than 5 working days. And customer service responds immediately to any question.

Thanks Eonon

2017-11-22

Order Number: 171100099914mben. Amazing costumer service

"I am so happy with product and awesome costumer service. I order GA7150S with rear camera a0119, but that was my fault, because i don't need rear camera. So i write to costumer service and ask maybe they can change to dash-camp r0008. So they give me dash-camp for free, free gift from eonon. I am very happy with costumer service"

2017-11-21

Hello

I bought the device eonon, I was very pleased with the client's support, there were a few problems, but everything was perfectly arranged, a great team. I would buy it again and I would recommend a friend. Thank you

2017-11-19

Do not buy Eonon Products due to terriable products and service

"Purchased Eonon car stereo unit and it stopped working within 4 weeks. Contacted Eonon and told to do software update. The link to the update did not work. They sent another link - it worked but would not work in the unit. Have now been dealing with Eonon for nearly 6 months and all they ever do is keep telling me the upgrade works. Despite repeatly telling them it does not work, they do nothing. Have now offered 90% refund once I send unit back ( I have to pay for the postage) or they will replace the unit with a refurbished on, but this will take up to 2 months. I cannot recommend Eonon products due to the poor backup service and wanting to continue to have you do things until it is outside of their 60 day replacement warranty period. DO NOT BUY EONON PRODUCTS.

I have now read a few other reviews. I wish I had read them before I purchased from Eonon as many other people seem to have had exactly the same issues with upgrades, offer of replacement etc. By the time I pay for a refurbished unit postage etc, I could have purchased a name brand that works. This one will be going in to the bin.

2017-11-16

Good product and support!

"Bought a radio for my car and was having issues. Customer service was very helpful and when the problem could not be corrected, they promptly send me a replacement unit. Very satisfied."

2017-11-11

God products and great costumer service

"The product is very nice and good, and the costumerservice is excellent!"

2017-11-10

GA7150A

"Hi there eonon replied to my email and they fixed all my problems. I’m very happy right now.
"they are decent and helpful. MAny thanks Eonon Official"

2017-11-10

Great addition to my e46

"My stock radio with defective and I wanted a nice navigational unit to replace that wasn’t going to break the bank. It was a great purchase. The unit looks great I’m the car and it does what I need it to do. "

2017-11-09

GA 7150A

"Customer support was great. I had a few issues concerning Bluetooth Connectivity. They were resolved with a Firmware Update. The quality of the Eonon Unit is great. So far, it has been running well. "

2017-11-09

Excellent headunit upgrade

"I had a basic bmw radio with no screen in my 2004 bmw 330ci and then I save up and got a ga7150 best upgrade I did besides changing the wheels. Not only do I have a Bluetooth connection with steering wheel control, but I play music videos on my eonon unit and even with all these features I didn’t lose my factory finish bmw look with this Eonon headunit. "

Share Eonon's store rating

Eonon is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eonon is a merchant member
Eonon participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.