8AM to 8:30PM CST Mon-Fri10AM to 6:30PM CST Sat10AM to 5:00PM CST Sun

Customer service: 8.89/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.50/10
2018-08-11

Pleased

"Although I'm spoiled with 2-day delivery from Amazon, I'm pleased with ordering my one item on a Sat. and receiving it on that following Friday. In the future, I'll know better and allow more time before I run out of the probiotic supplement."

2018-08-08

Stuff for Cats

"One of the few places that I can get Snack 21 Cats Treats dried Salmon"

2018-07-23

Entirely Pets is GREAT!!!

"I can't say enough about Entirely Pets. I get vitamins for my dogs and the price is just right. I just ordered and received a GingerLead for my Chihuahua. She's getting used to it and I think its great. Thank You ET!!!!!!

2018-07-23

Unexpected backorder

"When i ordered frontline gold for my cat, the website said it was in stock. After ordering, i received an email, stating that it was on backorder. I had to contact them to see when it would be in, and was told not for several more weeks. I had to go to the store and purchase flea preventative because the wait was so long, that my cat was due for a dose. The convenience of ordering online, def did not apply in this situation"

2018-07-19

GREENIES Dental Chews Value Size

"Fast delivery and product well packed.
I will buy again.

2018-07-11

Great experience....always!

"Easy! Fast! Lots of things I need for my fur baby.... what’s not to love! "

2018-06-29

Best place to purchase pet needs, period.

"The orders are easy to make on their beautifully designed website, are approved rapidly, and shipped without issue. They arrive in a timely manner, and fit in the mailbox without issue. And, as always, their prices are better than your local vet OR any other site online."

2018-06-29

Order from Entirely Pets

"Very good. My order arrived much sooner than expected. Happy with the whole experience. I have ordered from Entirely Pets many times and have always had excellent service."

2018-06-01

the product respond at my expectations

"Good and in good standing."

2018-05-21

$103 worth of Vectra not included. Still don't have it!!!

"I ordered proin and Vectra on 5/7. The proin arrived on 5/11. No Vectra. $103 worth of Vecyra. I called immediately and they said they "would ship the next time they ship orders". I then received an email that seemed like they didn't believe me because they "might" want a picture of the shipping packing which I went ahead and sent immediately. On 5/21, still no Vectra which I need desperately because the ticks are out! This time when I called, they said they didn't think it was sent yet ... And they'd ship 2-3 day mail if it wasn't shipped yet. So. I wait. Considering contacting my credit card to cancel payment. Next time I stick with Amazon. Nothing like this has EVER happened with them. Very unhappy. "

2018-05-20

the easy way!

"All I did was order my flea and tick meds online!"

2018-05-15

Perfect as always

"Box arrived in time frame expected. product packed securely. Everything just as expected. Thank YOU"

2018-05-09

Great Product, Great Service

"Cranberry D-Mannose great product for my dog and Entirely Pets provides great service with on time delivery every time!"

2018-05-04

Always Awesome!

"I just can't believe that I order on a Wednesday and the On-Trac delivery driver is at my door the following day with my purchase! So far the dogs are enjoying their latest chewies (Ora-Clens Oral Hygiene Chews) and we'll see how they do on their teeth. Thank you for being so prompt with my orders!!!"

2018-04-27

Great service!

"The service I received from Entirely Pets was excellent, not to mention fast. I will definitely be shopping with Entirely Pets again. Thank you very much for such great service!"

Share Entirely Pets's store rating

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.