Pets

Customer service: 7.12/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-05-15

Perfect as always

"Box arrived in time frame expected. product packed securely. Everything just as expected. Thank YOU"

2018-05-09

Great Product, Great Service

"Cranberry D-Mannose great product for my dog and Entirely Pets provides great service with on time delivery every time!"

2018-05-04

Always Awesome!

"I just can't believe that I order on a Wednesday and the On-Trac delivery driver is at my door the following day with my purchase! So far the dogs are enjoying their latest chewies (Ora-Clens Oral Hygiene Chews) and we'll see how they do on their teeth. Thank you for being so prompt with my orders!!!"

2018-04-27

Great service!

"The service I received from Entirely Pets was excellent, not to mention fast. I will definitely be shopping with Entirely Pets again. Thank you very much for such great service!"

2018-04-23

Best Experience Ever!!!!!

"Excellent communication. Recommended!!!!"

2018-04-13

Good prices, quick shipping

"I appreciate reviews of many products on the website. I compared and found prices best here! Items were packed carefully and shipped quickly. Overall great shopping experience! Only suggestion: show entire label of products in photos for label-readers like me :)"

2018-04-12

Great products! Fast shipping!

"As always fast shipping and service."

2018-04-06

Advantage Flea Medicine

"Best price on the Internet with free shipping - item came within three days with a weekend in between. Couldn't ask for better."

2018-04-02

People friendly

"Entirely Pets website is user/people friendly!
Easy ordering and prompt delivery service.
Prices are usually lower than other companies I have looked into.

2018-04-01

Nail Clippers

"The Clippers arrived quickly , very satisfied with the quality of the clippers. Thank You."

2018-04-01

RES Turtle Supplies

"I’ve got the care of my daughters RES turtles down to a handful of particular branded items so there is less work for me. I by all their stuff online. So when supplies start getting low, I shop around for the best price and cash back options. This is my first time ordering from Entirely Pets. I was thrilled with the prices and cash back offers available. Will definitely consider them the next time I need to order supplies."

2018-03-15

Synovi G3

"This web site carries the supplement one of my dogs requires at a lower price than anyone else!!

2018-03-05

The best!

"One of the best mail order companies we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Keep up the great work! The only improvement I might suggest is that you put a little bit of that warm California global warming into the next parcel ... we could really use some here in Edmonton, Alberta!"

2018-03-04

satisfied

"I’m a cat breeder. I use that vaccines for kittens 5-6 weeks old and very satisfied. Never side effects at all. Vaccines always come on time and a cold condition. Good company. Thank you guys for such a great work!"

2018-02-22

Excellent service!

"I ordered a product, Pet Botanics Grain-free Omega Treats in Chicken and Salmon flavors. Usually I order from another company and wait several weeks for delivery. This time, by random choice, I ordered with Entirely Pets. This treat was easy to find on the website and I received it in a 2 days! Thank you everyone at Entirely Pets. You have a new customer. "

Share Entirely Pets's store rating

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.