Stores > Entirely Pets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Entirely Pets by clicking a star below.
2018-01-29

Hard to find product delivered directly to my door at a reduced price!

"I needed an OTC medication for my senior dog. I had been getting it directly through another source at almost twice the price, and it was taking forever to receive. I decided to look online to check prices as as well as availability and was pleased to find it at Entirely Pets, plus I was able to use my consumer points earned from previous orders. Not only was the item in stock, but the regular price was substantially lower than what I had been paying and I could save even more with regular shipment. Since my dog will be needing this product throughout the rest of his life, I jumped at the chance to have it automatically shipped to me regularly. I am very pleased and highly recommend Entirely Pets. I am a repeat customer and will continue as such."

2018-01-20

Took over 2 weeks to arrive =(

"Service from this company has declined drastically over the last 6-12 months. I have shopped with them for years, but don't think I will be placing any more orders with them."

2018-01-20

Go elsewhere if you need pet meds quickly

"I wish I could rate this pharmacy higher. I am giving it 2 stars for offering better prices, but both times I have ordered this pharmacy has ended up botching the shipping both times!

My cat has awful miliary dermatitis and has to take Atopica for cats everyday. It is an expensive medication (my cat is big and he takes a bigger dose), we got through a bottle of it every 3 weeks or so. One bottle usually costs $55+ at our vet, the bigger bottles costs $130 at the vet. My husband and I are public school teachers in AZ, we aren’t made of money and this medication tends to get expensive fast!

The first time I ordered Atopica I called a week in advance to get it sent to me. I placed my order and paid for faster shipping. Much to my suspense, the pharmacy didn’t send my medication for five days (my vet told me they received the refill request the same afternoon it was sent and faxed back the paperwork. The medication didn’t get in USPS’s hands until five days after the initial order, then it sat at UPS for a day, and it finally got sent one week after I ordered a refill. Oh, I also paid for 2-3 day shipping (the second most expensive shipping options). I called and finally got someone to tell me what was going on. Since I didn’t receive my verification email until six days later I was concerned about my cat running out of meds. By the way, we live in Yuma, not far from Union City, CA-I naively thought it would get here in a timely manner.

We ended up having to take the cat into the vet to get a refill. The office visit was $50 and the medication was $130. I ordered from Entirely Pets so I could SAVE money, NOT so I could spend an additional $200 on another vet trip because this place couldn’t ship on time.

I stopped ordering from them because I was unhappy with their service. Then the other day my husband and I knew we had to place an order for meds again, so we tried once more, hoping the first time was just an honest mistake. The exact same thing has happened. I called customer service to see what the heck was going on and the pharmacy tech assured me he would “expedite my shipping” in the morning so my cat would get his meds before he ran out. Once again I paid for “expedited shipping,” so I thought it was strange that the pharmacy tech I talked to said he’d make sure my shipment was “expedited.” Hello! I already paid for that! Why offer an option for expedited shipping then?!?! Waste of money!

So now I am waiting (again) for the medication to come. I placed the order last Sunday and it JUST got sent YESTERDAY (1/19). I received the confirmation shipping email at 4:15pm. When I talked to the pharmacy tech the other day I asked him when he thought the medication would come. He told me he couldnt guarantee (which I get because they are USPS), but he did say that his “expedited shipping” was supposed to get it there on Tuesday! Over a week since I placed my order. (I should mention that my vet got back to this pharmacy on time once again. Even after they sent back the paperwork it took them three days to get one medication mailed out).

I am seriously unhappy with the service that I have experienced. I truly was hoping that my second time ordering would be much smoother. I was sadly wrong. This company sells meds at cheaper prices than anything I could find online but I would STRONGLY discourage pet owners from ordering from this pharmacy if you need your pet’s meds in a timely manner. Sure, they’re cheaper, but with my cats autoimmune condition I cannot just sit back and hope they’ll fill my order. All in all, I won’t be using this place again. It would take something substantial for me to change my mind.

2018-01-18

"We received our order very promptly Thank you!!!"

2018-01-17

Recommend

"Items are great and prices are lower than most. I should have read the description more on the bully sticks I thought they were 6" she likes to hold in her paws to eat but they were chunks but was my error she will eventually eat but she can't hold them. Love the prices and bulk selection on items. "

2018-01-17

Prompt resolution from customer service

"Entirely Pets sent me a promo for 15% off sitewide & free shipping for orders above $49. When I placed my products in the shopping cart, the sub-total was higher than $49 so when I entered the promo, the checkout screen updated to show that I received 15% off my products and free shipping (value of $5.95). However, in the order review box, it showed that I was still being charged the $5.95 shipping fee. I had to add a note to my order saying not to proceed if the shipping fee will be charged, and also wrote a note to customer service explaining the situation. Less than 20 hours later, Entirely Pets customer service informed me that they refunded the $5.95 shipping fee, and hence this re-rating from 3 stars to 5 stars. I appreciate companies that care about their clients, stand behind their promo codes, and quickly rectify any issues that I encounter when placing an order. Thanks, Entirely Pets! I will be back when I need to make any pet-related purchase."

2018-01-16

Delivery

"The product came sooner than expected and was wrapped in the proper kooler packs. Good job.

2018-01-12

shipping

"I was surprised . I asked for priority shipping 2-4 days Ordered Dec.29th received Jan 9th and not in a priority shipping container. I paid $8.95 for shipping I could have received the item free shipping in the same amount of time with no charge."

2018-01-11

Sent products to wrong address

"I recently moved 700 miles. They sent the order to my old address after I went through their order form 3 times before it would accept my new address. Paid extra for shipping because I needed it now and because of their error it took twice as long to receive. So much for the extra shipping charges. They said there was nothing they could do for me, even a credit for the faster shipping. "

2018-01-03

disappointed

"The price went up. I originally chose you for the best price. That is no longer the case."

2017-12-30

Overweight Orders an Issue

"Watch out for shipping costs and timing for orders exceeding 20 pounds. Their shipping policy is unclear about weight limits."

2017-12-28

Quick delivery and excellent prices!

"Very easy web site. Great "

2017-12-26

Part of puppy food plan

"Use everyday in morning! Recommended by breeder!"

2017-12-21

It cannot be THIS FREAKING HARD to ship DOG TOYS!

"After on going communications with Customer Service; today, I sent this email. I think this alone will be a stand for a review of the company.

Entirely Pets Customer Service,

I am beyond frustrated with my order that was placed on 11/27.

Let’s run down the order details:
Order placed on 11/27
11/27 ONE ITEM was on backorder so the entire order was placed on HOLD.
12/7 the backorder item was back in stock
12/7 I emailed asking about my order
12/7 my credit card was charged 51.16
12/8 I received a reply email stating my order would be shipped on 12/11
12/12 I sent another email asking for a status update – NO REPLY.
12/14 I received a shipping email
12/19 called – spoke with Rebecca was told the order was being overnighted to me and I’d have it on 12/20 – the warehouse messed up on 12/14.
12/20 – called spoke with Rebecca – stated that the status was not updated from UPS on the website and was told that UPS hadn’t updated the website and the order had shipped and I would have it by 8 pm 12/20.
12/20 – the order was not received
12/20 10PM EASTERN TIME, I called and spoke with the closing Supervisor Mike X216 – explained again the order was not received.

According to UPS from both shipping labels on 12/14 and 12/20 the labels are CREATED but NEVER shipped.

UNLESS YOU CAN SHOW ME PROOF TODAY that the items have SHIPPED – cancel my order. I’m done. REFUND MY CREDIT CARD.

It’s been just about a MONTH – it cannot be THIS FREAKING HARD to ship DOG TOYS! This is beyond ridiculous, we aren’t digging for gold here.

Sincerely,
An extremely unhappy and your no longer customer.
Lisa G.

2017-12-14

Flea meds

"I placed an order but didn’t receive all items.
I called to “complain” but instead, was handled quickly and with courtesy.
The remainder of my order arrived a few days later.

Share Entirely Pets's store rating

Entirely Pets is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Entirely Pets is a merchant member
Entirely Pets participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.