Stores > English Tea Store

support@onlinestores.com
      1-877-734-2458

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review English Tea Store by clicking a star below.

2015-06-18

"quick and easy transaction, excellent pricing and I would shop again w/ English Tea Store :))"

2015-06-16

"I've used English Tea Store for more than 3 years and always satisfied with there teas and services. They have the best teas and excellent prices!!!! "

2015-06-15

"I love the English Tea Store. They have great products and prices. I wish they could achieve lower shipping charges, though. Tea leaves aren't really that heavy...Great selection and great teas!"

2015-06-12

"I received my order soooner than I expected.
I was very satisfied with the tea etc. I ordered.
I plan to order again in the future.

2015-06-11

"Fast shipping and great product every time!"

2015-06-09

"Prices on product and shipping went up as i was ordering, I was in a pinch and had to finish order !! Will Never Do Business Again !!!"

2015-06-09

"My items were back ordered but I was kept informed of its status. The tea pot I ordered was in a mislabeled box. I received a brown tea pot instead of the blue. I spoke to customer service and the rectified the situation in a friendly and quick manor. I will order with them again. "

2015-06-08

"I bought this for a gift for a friend who is teaching her granddaughter (4 year old Bettie) to have tea parties. The child has a small dainty cup and so does Grandma. I make them special cookies to go with their teas and they have them usually late Sunday afternoon. They love purple, so your purple flower tea pot worked well and I can see how theylove this tradition. Yesterday they had tea out on our front porch where there is a small two-seater white wrought iron table. I also opened the window during their tea time and played classical music for them on my new grand piano. Thanks so much for your addition to their very lady-like tea time. This is a good tradition to pass down to this next generation. "

2015-06-02

"i like the strong flavor without bei g bitter. i have been using pg tips for many years, sometimes i find in stores."

2015-05-31

"Very good tea. Needs faster shipping but worth the price not a big deal. I just order before I run out."

2015-05-28

"my husband drinks the tea and he really enjoyed it. We will see how much I will have to order the next time. the ordering was easy and handy. Thank you very much. "

2015-05-24

"Yum yum Decaf Darjeeling. Hard to find but English Tea Store has it and at a great price"

2015-05-23

"Everything arrived in a timely fashion. One item was broken, and it was replaced without much ado and within 2 days. We very much appreciated this excellent customer service."

2015-05-22

"Our family purchases tea exclusively from the English Tea Store. Their teas are absolutely excellent! As I type this, I am enjoying a cup of Earl Grey, double bergamont. This is true bergamont oil and is so much better than the nasty lemon, orange citrus flavorings in grocery store Earl Grey teas. We remain loyal customers!"

2015-05-21

"Again I received my order in good time and cobndition"

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

English Tea Store is not a merchant member
English Tea Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!