support@onlinestores.com

Customer service: 0.83/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.83/10
2017-03-29

Tea for Me

"This order was purchased as a gift. I have a grandson who is a tea aficionado. He just loves everything tea. This store had lots of fun products. I just wish I could find clotted cream closer for an overnight delivery for him to try. I am sure I will be back to try more products."

2017-03-28

Excellent

"Fast shipping. Great products and wonderful communication"

2017-03-27

Lovely Assortment

"Arrived as scheduled. Posting to final home"

2017-03-15

Happy tea person

"The two teas that I orders are to find where I live. A lot of store's don't carry them. I got them fast so that I can enjoy them.

2017-03-13

Real tea

"This is very good tea. I can feel the difference in taste and smell. "

2017-02-16

Awesomely good

"We ordered the vitmit spread have heard of it but never tried. It was so good in toast n didn't have to use alot. The whoke process was very easy. Thank you English Tea store. You made my shopping experience very pleasant."

2017-02-03

Excellent Product

"Extremely happy with my new purple tea pot and cups! The tea pot holds a lot more than it looks! I love it!!"

2017-01-25

Love it!

"Tracking took about 3 days to kick in, but everything arrived in perfect condition!"

2017-01-19

Cutest big teapot ever!!!

"The teapot and scone mix arrived in a timely fashion and were very well packaged. The teapot was in perfect condition! It was a gift for my daughter who wanted a big teapot. She was thrilled with it and thought it was the cutest teapot ever. I concur. The scone mix is my little treat and I can't wait to try them. I also appreciate the free shipping. Thanks very much!05147"

2016-07-27

Wonderful Products!

"Received a large shipment of jams (for wedding favors - perfect mini size and way more affordable than other places), honey sticks, cookies, and teas. A cold pack was placed inside to insure the cookies we ordered wouldn't melt (definitely appreciated that), and everything was shipped promptly. The teas we have tried so far are DELICIOUS and I can't wait to gift some in welcome bags for our guests. VERY affordable and high quality products!

Will definitely be using them in the future and recommending them to others.

2016-06-15

Google Trusted Store?? Yea, right..

" This company allowed me to place an order when item not actually available. Here is my story. When checking order status, "order not found" kept appearing. This got me wondering what the problem was. Contacted customer care and told that a one ounce sample of Angel Falls Mist Herbal Tea was not in stock. Due to this one small sample being out of stock, now my entire order of over $50 of tea would be delayed! After calling customer care twice, I was reassured that the one ounce sample would be replaced with something different. But this never happened! Received email this morning, stating June 24th order would arrive (9 days later) because Angel Falls tea not in stock. Is this some kind of bad joke? Called customer care a THIRD time, requesting to cancel order, but the nice lady made me believe sample would be replaced AGAIN. Guess I better relax because this is a “Google Trusted Store.” "

2015-12-11

"I recently ordered three items from this store: a teapot, tea, and a Christmas pudding. Got an email saying the tea was on back order but that was not a big deal. Then I got a notice that my entire had shipped! It arrived a day early and I eagerly opened the large package only to find it contained the Christmas pudding! According to their records, all three items were supposed to have been inside. Oops. They refunded the teapot and tea from the order. I would never order from this store again. Cannot understand how the packer would have missed putting in the teapot and tea as it said clearly on the shipping document they were to be included."

2015-09-26

"All the items arrived well-packed and in good condition. I only wish that Mrs. Bramley's Apple Tarts hadn't been out of stock."

2015-09-24

"I live very close to the warehouse where the tea is mailed from. I am surprised that it takes a number of days to fill the order and send it. I have VERY happy with the tea and the telephone service."

2015-09-23

"Placed order 2 weeks before needed. Placed two others as well on the same day. Received other two but not Tea Store. Called & was told I had to wait 3 additional days. I did so only to be told they could only resend the order with NO promise of it arriving on time, or they would refund my money.
Asked for managerial help and was never contacted! Woman I spoke to was rude and unprofessional.
Haven't had this problem with them in the past.
Not sure what's happened.

Share English Tea Store's store rating