Stores > English Tea Store

support@onlinestores.com
      1-877-734-2458

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review English Tea Store by clicking a star below.

2015-09-23

"Placed order 2 weeks before needed. Placed two others as well on the same day. Received other two but not Tea Store. Called & was told I had to wait 3 additional days. I did so only to be told they could only resend the order with NO promise of it arriving on time, or they would refund my money.
Asked for managerial help and was never contacted! Woman I spoke to was rude and unprofessional.
Haven't had this problem with them in the past.
Not sure what's happened.

2015-09-22

"On my last order, I felt that the shipping was too high. I have ordered several times before, but thought that the shipping rates had gone way up this time. I paid a lot to have tea, which is light weight delivered. I won't be able to order tea in the future at that high shipping rate."

2015-09-21

"The tea kettle I ordered was very small. Im not sure if I am suppose to boil water right in it in the microwave and toss one of those metal balls containing the loose leaf for best results. Most of it would fit into the cup the first time around and the remained would top it off. One would not have to worry about getting leaves in their cup with one of those mesh balls. Some of my friendships require all the experience, strength and hope I can muster in on day. This is more complicated then dunking a tea bag a few times. 9/21/15."

2015-09-20

"My overall experence was good. Both online orders were fine. The shipping was rather expensive on the one to my house. Made out on the second online one as it was to be shipped elswhere and at a special rate. I do not have anyway of knowing if it got to its destination. At one point i tried to order by phone, which is my prefered method. I was able to place the order after much messing up on the other end. I do believe it was the computer. I did not recieve any confirmation on wheater the order went through or not. I had foolishly not written the order number down so was unable to check.

2015-09-19

"I am always satisfied with the quality and the quick delivery of this company. Keep up the good work!"

2015-09-10

"easy to order online and got my order in a timely manner.
very, very pleased

2015-09-07

"I love the tea. It needs to steep for 3 or more minutes. Doesn't work well in the coffee makers."

2015-09-06

"Awesome Will buy something else soon."

2015-09-03

"Wonderful products. Easy ordering process. One item had to be cancelled due to long back order delay. Even that disappointment was well done."

2015-09-02

"My order arrived in good shape in a very timely manner."

2015-08-31

"When I placed my order, there was a pop up that kept saying usually delivers in 1-2 days. I had 9 days before event, and thought I had plenty of time. I did not see that it was only 1-2 days if you paid for next day shipping which was almost $75 more dollars then my entire cost of my teapots. When I realized the error, I called to see if i could pay it post original order and it was not an option. I did not get my teapots until 3 days after my daughters bridal tea and i had to come up with different party gifts which was an additional expense. I am very disappointed with the whole process. "

2015-08-27

"I ordered English Breakfast and Irish Breakfast decaf teas. My order was prompt and the tea is delicious!

2015-08-24

"I got a quick response! My products were mailed right away"

2015-08-17

"Delivery was fast and easy! Wonderful customer service too."

2015-08-16

"I got this cheese and cracker box deal and my boyfriend absolutely loved it
He loved the cutting board box, said it was clever; and LOVED the food.
I showed him the site and now he's already looking at your tea sets to get me for my birthday!
Thank you so much!!

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

English Tea Store is not a merchant member
English Tea Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!