support@onlinestores.com

Shipping & packaging: 0.42/10
Customer service: 0.83/10
2017-09-28

Absolutely a Great Tea Company

"I searched for the tea I wanted in our small town before I tried online. After many disappointments, I found the English Tea Store with reasonable prices and the tea I was trying to find. They have my business from now on. Thank you."

2017-09-26

Delivery

"We received order #05542778. Unfortunately the packaging was not properly secured and the contents of one box of Cadbury's drinking chocolate was spilled into the whole box. The packaging slip was stained and crinkled, and the lid of one jar of Heinz Piccalilli was punched in. It was impossible to return the box delivered by Online Stores since it was not in fit shape for re-posting. We need to receive a refund of this delivery. Photos have been taken if you should wish to see them."

2017-09-26

Good selection of good teas

"Good selection of good teas. Shipping prices are high.

2017-09-25

Great!

"I ordered a mug and am excited to use it. It appears to be a very well made mug. "

2017-09-25

Absolutely perfect!

"I Found this site originally in search of British Cadbury chocolates. In my search, I learned that British Cadbury chocolates are no longer available in the U.S. except through The English Tea Store! I was so happy as they make some of my mom's favorite stuff! She is from Wales so it is such a treat for here to have them. I wanted to get them for her 70th birthday. The online shop has such a wonderful selection of all kinds of British goods and very reasonably priced. I ended up ordering a boatload of items. I received my order quickly, in days. Everything was packaged well and nothing was melted as I ordered the cooler pack as suggested to be safe. Just today I received the freshly baked scones I ordered and they are fabulous! They taste just as they did when I tried them in Britain. English Tea Store I am so happy to have found you!"

2017-09-22

Very nice tea box

"I'm very happy with my tea box. I like that I was given the option of purchasing one made in the USA. It is an attractive and high quality addition to my kitchen."

2017-09-21

They just don't care

"I placed an order online (my 2nd order with them). Then I realized I'm running low on some other teas and decided to place the order for everything at once so I pay for shipping once. I emailed them exactly 7 minutes after my order was placed, asking for it to be cancelled. The next day, I received an email saying my order had shipped! Do they have a customer service team? No one saw my cancellation request placed immediately after my order for a whole day until they shipped it? I responded to the shipping confirmation and followed it up with a phone call, the lady on the phone said they'll get back to me and can still probably cancel or refund. Well they got back to me 3 days later... only to say they can't cancel nor can I return the tea. Customer service at its worst. I run a business and the cost of keeping a customer is 4x cheaper than getting a new one. Well, they didn't keep his customer. No 3rd order with them. "

2017-04-14

Great Tea

"Tea arrived quickly. Tried some. YUMM!"

2017-04-10

Absolutely TOP OF THE LINE, as far as quality, but very slow shipping!

"I really love your products. Everything I have ordered is wonderful. But the shipping experience is perplexing. My first order sat in the warehouse for some inexplicable reason for a full two weeks. I finally called in, and the rep who helped me got it shipped finally. My next order took about a week before it was shipped, and another week in transit. I just wonder at the shipping problems, but love the tea."

2017-04-05

Great First Impressions!

"I loved my first experience here, and it was so exciting to receive my beautiful pieces today. From ordering to turnaround time to packaging to the merchandise itself, everything was wonderful. Thank you for making this available. I hope to return."

2017-04-03

Great Store and Products

"The English Tea Store is an excellent source for all things British. I have ordered tea, teapots, and candies and have enjoyed them all. The prices are great and the packaging and shipping are first rate. You can't go wrong ordering from the English Tea Store!"

2017-03-29

Tea for Me

"This order was purchased as a gift. I have a grandson who is a tea aficionado. He just loves everything tea. This store had lots of fun products. I just wish I could find clotted cream closer for an overnight delivery for him to try. I am sure I will be back to try more products."

2017-03-28

Excellent

"Fast shipping. Great products and wonderful communication"

2017-03-27

Lovely Assortment

"Arrived as scheduled. Posting to final home"

2017-03-15

Happy tea person

"The two teas that I orders are to find where I live. A lot of store's don't carry them. I got them fast so that I can enjoy them.

Share English Tea Store's store rating