support@onlinestores.com

Chance of future purchase: 1.67/10
Customer service: 0.83/10
2017-09-22

Very nice tea box

"I'm very happy with my tea box. I like that I was given the option of purchasing one made in the USA. It is an attractive and high quality addition to my kitchen."

2017-09-21

They just don't care

"I placed an order online (my 2nd order with them). Then I realized I'm running low on some other teas and decided to place the order for everything at once so I pay for shipping once. I emailed them exactly 7 minutes after my order was placed, asking for it to be cancelled. The next day, I received an email saying my order had shipped! Do they have a customer service team? No one saw my cancellation request placed immediately after my order for a whole day until they shipped it? I responded to the shipping confirmation and followed it up with a phone call, the lady on the phone said they'll get back to me and can still probably cancel or refund. Well they got back to me 3 days later... only to say they can't cancel nor can I return the tea. Customer service at its worst. I run a business and the cost of keeping a customer is 4x cheaper than getting a new one. Well, they didn't keep his customer. No 3rd order with them. "

2017-04-14

Great Tea

"Tea arrived quickly. Tried some. YUMM!"

2017-04-10

Absolutely TOP OF THE LINE, as far as quality, but very slow shipping!

"I really love your products. Everything I have ordered is wonderful. But the shipping experience is perplexing. My first order sat in the warehouse for some inexplicable reason for a full two weeks. I finally called in, and the rep who helped me got it shipped finally. My next order took about a week before it was shipped, and another week in transit. I just wonder at the shipping problems, but love the tea."

2017-04-05

Great First Impressions!

"I loved my first experience here, and it was so exciting to receive my beautiful pieces today. From ordering to turnaround time to packaging to the merchandise itself, everything was wonderful. Thank you for making this available. I hope to return."

2017-04-03

Great Store and Products

"The English Tea Store is an excellent source for all things British. I have ordered tea, teapots, and candies and have enjoyed them all. The prices are great and the packaging and shipping are first rate. You can't go wrong ordering from the English Tea Store!"

2017-03-29

Tea for Me

"This order was purchased as a gift. I have a grandson who is a tea aficionado. He just loves everything tea. This store had lots of fun products. I just wish I could find clotted cream closer for an overnight delivery for him to try. I am sure I will be back to try more products."

2017-03-28

Excellent

"Fast shipping. Great products and wonderful communication"

2017-03-27

Lovely Assortment

"Arrived as scheduled. Posting to final home"

2017-03-15

Happy tea person

"The two teas that I orders are to find where I live. A lot of store's don't carry them. I got them fast so that I can enjoy them.

2017-03-13

Real tea

"This is very good tea. I can feel the difference in taste and smell. "

2017-02-16

Awesomely good

"We ordered the vitmit spread have heard of it but never tried. It was so good in toast n didn't have to use alot. The whoke process was very easy. Thank you English Tea store. You made my shopping experience very pleasant."

2017-02-03

Excellent Product

"Extremely happy with my new purple tea pot and cups! The tea pot holds a lot more than it looks! I love it!!"

2017-01-25

Love it!

"Tracking took about 3 days to kick in, but everything arrived in perfect condition!"

2017-01-19

Cutest big teapot ever!!!

"The teapot and scone mix arrived in a timely fashion and were very well packaged. The teapot was in perfect condition! It was a gift for my daughter who wanted a big teapot. She was thrilled with it and thought it was the cutest teapot ever. I concur. The scone mix is my little treat and I can't wait to try them. I also appreciate the free shipping. Thanks very much!05147"

Share English Tea Store's store rating