Stores > English Tea Store

support@onlinestores.com
      1-877-734-2458

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review English Tea Store by clicking a star below.
2017-11-10

Still waiting and terrible customer service

"Having the same issue as many others. Placed my order on November 2 with an arrival date of November 13. After 4 days and no shipping details I chatted to check on my order and was told that one of the items in the order is on backorder and it would be back in stock on November 17 which is when they would ship my order. I asked that they please either remove or replace the item and ship me the rest of the order. I got an email the following morning saying they would ship the rest of the order "soon". 2 days later (yesterday) and it still had not been shipped so I contacted them again to first be told that it was set to ship on the 15th. I asked for a refund and they told me to call the customer service. I called and they said, "the package has been picked and packed and is due to ship today or tomorrow". It's now 2:15 on the 10th and there is still no update on the shipment being shipped. If I would have known it would be weeks before I received my order, I would have taken my business elsewhere. And now its a nightmare trying to get my money back. "

2017-10-29

never got my order

"I received an email telling me one item was on back order, I assumed the rest of my order would be sent along in a few days. Sadly the order never arrived..I was never sent an email advising me when they would ship..Very disappointed in this company. I have been waiting over four weeks, I must assume something happened to the order in transit, or it was never sent. I dont like to give a bad review but when I get bad service I must do something."

2017-10-18

never again

"I searched for a vendor to buy Devonshire and clotted creams as I could not remember where I had purchased it earlier. The English Tea store came up and since they had been in business for 15 years, I assumed they were reputable. I placed my order and when the shipping options came up, chose not to accept the free shipping they were offering but rather the priority because of the date it said I could expect it to arrive. Well, lo and behold the day it was "scheduled" to arrive, it's still floating around the postal system with an estimated arrival date of two days from now. When I contacted them I was told l should have paid even more for the "guaranteed" delivery date and special gel packs to ensure the creams would stay cold. The stuff they use only stays cold for 24 hours. So in essence since they only pack it to stay cold for 24 hours and it's going to take at least 5 days to arrive, I am expecting to have four unusable jars of cream. Eric was probably just following his script but in so many words, he pretty much expressed that it **** to be me for not paying for the premium shipping. My question is what reputable company ships perishables improperly packed. The last company I ordered from, posted a recommendation in large red fonts, if they felt you should reconsider your shipping choice before you were able to check out. That time I even opted to pay extra for an insulated zip pack since I lived in a rural area at the time. If there had been something like that when I checked out at the English Tea Store, I would have followed their recommendation but I actually went back and put together another order just to get to the check out to see if I missed something and not a single recommendation or alert showed up just the shipping options. . .shame on them! I placed my order 10/15, it was to be shipped 10/16 and arrived 10/18. It didn't even arrive a the facility until 10/17, 23 hours after they created the shipping label"

2017-09-28

Absolutely a Great Tea Company

"I searched for the tea I wanted in our small town before I tried online. After many disappointments, I found the English Tea Store with reasonable prices and the tea I was trying to find. They have my business from now on. Thank you."

2017-09-26

Delivery

"We received order #05542778. Unfortunately the packaging was not properly secured and the contents of one box of Cadbury's drinking chocolate was spilled into the whole box. The packaging slip was stained and crinkled, and the lid of one jar of Heinz Piccalilli was punched in. It was impossible to return the box delivered by Online Stores since it was not in fit shape for re-posting. We need to receive a refund of this delivery. Photos have been taken if you should wish to see them."

2017-09-26

Good selection of good teas

"Good selection of good teas. Shipping prices are high.

2017-09-25

Great!

"I ordered a mug and am excited to use it. It appears to be a very well made mug. "

2017-09-25

Absolutely perfect!

"I Found this site originally in search of British Cadbury chocolates. In my search, I learned that British Cadbury chocolates are no longer available in the U.S. except through The English Tea Store! I was so happy as they make some of my mom's favorite stuff! She is from Wales so it is such a treat for here to have them. I wanted to get them for her 70th birthday. The online shop has such a wonderful selection of all kinds of British goods and very reasonably priced. I ended up ordering a boatload of items. I received my order quickly, in days. Everything was packaged well and nothing was melted as I ordered the cooler pack as suggested to be safe. Just today I received the freshly baked scones I ordered and they are fabulous! They taste just as they did when I tried them in Britain. English Tea Store I am so happy to have found you!"

2017-09-22

Very nice tea box

"I'm very happy with my tea box. I like that I was given the option of purchasing one made in the USA. It is an attractive and high quality addition to my kitchen."

2017-09-21

They just don't care

"I placed an order online (my 2nd order with them). Then I realized I'm running low on some other teas and decided to place the order for everything at once so I pay for shipping once. I emailed them exactly 7 minutes after my order was placed, asking for it to be cancelled. The next day, I received an email saying my order had shipped! Do they have a customer service team? No one saw my cancellation request placed immediately after my order for a whole day until they shipped it? I responded to the shipping confirmation and followed it up with a phone call, the lady on the phone said they'll get back to me and can still probably cancel or refund. Well they got back to me 3 days later... only to say they can't cancel nor can I return the tea. Customer service at its worst. I run a business and the cost of keeping a customer is 4x cheaper than getting a new one. Well, they didn't keep his customer. No 3rd order with them. "

2017-04-14

Great Tea

"Tea arrived quickly. Tried some. YUMM!"

2017-04-10

Absolutely TOP OF THE LINE, as far as quality, but very slow shipping!

"I really love your products. Everything I have ordered is wonderful. But the shipping experience is perplexing. My first order sat in the warehouse for some inexplicable reason for a full two weeks. I finally called in, and the rep who helped me got it shipped finally. My next order took about a week before it was shipped, and another week in transit. I just wonder at the shipping problems, but love the tea."

2017-04-05

Great First Impressions!

"I loved my first experience here, and it was so exciting to receive my beautiful pieces today. From ordering to turnaround time to packaging to the merchandise itself, everything was wonderful. Thank you for making this available. I hope to return."

2017-04-03

Great Store and Products

"The English Tea Store is an excellent source for all things British. I have ordered tea, teapots, and candies and have enjoyed them all. The prices are great and the packaging and shipping are first rate. You can't go wrong ordering from the English Tea Store!"

2017-03-29

Tea for Me

"This order was purchased as a gift. I have a grandson who is a tea aficionado. He just loves everything tea. This store had lots of fun products. I just wish I could find clotted cream closer for an overnight delivery for him to try. I am sure I will be back to try more products."

Share English Tea Store's store rating

English Tea Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

English Tea Store is not a merchant member
English Tea Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!