Stores > EnglishParts.com

(866) 467-1776

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review EnglishParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-29

Excellent customer service

"Good service and promt delivery. Thank you."

2017-08-18

Good Communication

"Englishparts is Great Experience, good service, and the price is best for the customers. Delivery is fast and exactly what I ordered. Parts are just like the original."

2017-08-04

Mg air pump

"This was the only place I could find this part.This company was very easy to work with."

2017-08-03

Need a few more pictures.

"Great selection. Always competitive on prices, and they take Paypal ! Always quick shipping, and they let me know if there is any delay. Sometimes I wish there were more pictures to be sure I'm ordering the right part, but so far I have."

2017-07-17

Five Star Excellance

"Found the site the selection was really great. Found the part I needed, oops ordered twice sent an e-mail, oops...ordered the wrong part, sigh...found the RIGHT part, re-ordered, sent an e-mail...it was all good ahh. English Parts responded made the corrections I requested processed the order and I received it sooner than expected. WOW !"

2017-07-17

wrong part

"you sent me a part that doesn1t fit."

2017-07-12

Great Prices, Fast Shipping, Excellent Communications!

"Thank you, my little spitfire and I will be buying more in the future!"

2017-05-31

I'm a Fan

"Couldn't find a 7 blade fan for my MGB, except for Englishparts. It was ordered, shipped and arrived in excellent time and very happy with it. Thanks"

2017-05-24

Great place to do business.

"I needed some Triumph Spitfire hood and trunk decals. My first order wasn't correct. They let me change the order over the internet and ordered the correct parts. The service was great. The parts were delivered promptly. "

2017-05-18

Armstrong shock fluid

"Very satisfied with the quick response and shipping."

2017-05-03

Good service, good price

"The purchase was easy, parts arrived quickly, and price was good."

2017-04-12

Nice quality parts at a great price with fast shipping

"I actually don't have a foreign car, but I have a Chevy Vega Wagon that has a special chrome-like trim around the rear window. I heard that trim for TR6 would work. Not only did it work, it looked amazing! Very happy."

2017-04-05

Shift knob was garbage

"The product looked good but was overly small. I decided to go ahead and move forward with instalation. The shift knob was a cheap plastic self threading design. It will not snug up or stay snug and I sent a note to the seller. I have not heard back about a return or refund. Terrible product. "

2016-11-08

"My only comment is with the shipping costs. Realizing that there is generally always some cost expected for shipping, I thought that a few more dollars could have been saved if EnglishParts.com had used a less-costly shipping choice for my order. Even if the trade-off would have resulted in a longer shipping period, that would have been acceptable. But otherwise, my part arrived in good order and apparently undamaged, so I am overall very pleased and will order from EnglishParts.com again!
Thank you!

2016-11-02

Fantastic

"Ordered a part for my 79 MGB. Company had exactly what I needed for a great price. Shipping was very quick. Thanks...MDW060"

Share EnglishParts.com's store rating

EnglishParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EnglishParts.com is a merchant member
EnglishParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.