Stores > Energetic Nutrition
      orders@energeticnutrition.com
      916-771-2500

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Voice your opinion! Review Energetic Nutrition by clicking a star below.

2017-09-18

"Since I've never dealt with y'all before, I don't have a rating for how well you run your business or the quality of information you have. A good healer told me about Vitalzym, so I'm buying it. I only wish your site was a little easier to navigate.

I needed to call to have someone tell me where the checkout cart was to complete the order. Most sites have the checkout cart in bold at the top right or near the "add to cart" selection. It took me awhile to figure out how to get back out of the order agreement statement. I finally used the back arrow which ended up dropping the credit card information. So, to summarize, please make the order cart more obvious and the way to navigate out of the terms agreement more obvious. Thanks.

2017-09-17

excellent

"good and fast service. Clear website."

2017-09-16

I prefer to buy from Energetic Nutrition

"Not sure why exactly, there prices are the lowest I have priced, I feel service is superior because they give details about the product and uses. Sales are decent and unbelievably fast shipping!
I tend to try out items not on my list and since I started with the Harmonic Innerprizes supplements in Nov and started exercising in April Ive dropped 40 lbs, my clarity and focus is like NEVER before and I am becoming a sculpted body of muscle mass, the way you see on the ancient sculptures THEY WAY WE ARE SUPOSED TO BE BEFORE ALL THE POISONS IN THE FOOD AND AIR and I no longer apologize or make excuses for anything.
10 THUMBS UP!

2017-09-15

Noteworthy nutrition

"Simple, easy to follow instructions."

2017-09-12

"information was very clear, recived site from a friend."

2017-09-12

Swinging on Five Stars

"This order process was quick and efficient. A five star experience...."

2017-09-06

Radiation Be Gone

"I ran out of the Aulterra vitamins for my DNA repair but I found clarity today by finding out about the plug and stickers that go onto the cellphones or any electronic device to protect against these bad EMF frequencies which is way more invaluable in preventing horrific effects to your health and environment then the Aulterra I was taking which can't do much good for me if I don't take care of the environment first the cause of the problem. This is why mainstream society is evil because they make money off of band aids selling lies while people just suffer and die thinking they are caring for their health. Benevolence is only represented by the big picture which is the truth and especially this month of September its all about the Truth Chakra, our voice and its about restoration of our master within that we really are!"

2017-09-02

Fibroid Tumors

"Searching for remedies for fibroid tumors, first time trying these products,"

2017-09-02

First time shopper

"It was a fast and easy shopping. I bought two items, it would have been better if I could have more info how the VeinLite works. BUT, thanks to the reviews I as able to decide it is the right product for me.
Thank you Dear Reviewers!

2017-08-29

"You are OK! Just as a reminder, do not ship any product to me without my explicit authorization.
Thanks for your understanding.
I have had just too many unauthorized product shipments without my authorization by unscrupulous MARKETERS, BE AWARE!

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2017

A rep from Energetic Nutrition, energeticnutrition, has responded

“Hi! Thank you for your order. Not to worry, we would never send you an unauthorized order.”

2017-08-24

"I think your information flowed well and answered my questions. The next test will your product do what you say it will do? "

2017-08-22

GREAT SERVICE

"I've had great service with this company. My products arrived as scheduled!"

2017-08-18

card payment

"would not take card..could notke card."

2017-08-14

"Very easy to order from this site"

2017-08-13

"My internist recommended Angiostop for my surgeries and it's really helped. Thanks!"

Share Energetic Nutrition's store rating

Energetic Nutrition is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Energetic Nutrition is a merchant member
Energetic Nutrition participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.