800-618-0601

Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2015-11-17

"Ordered a fireplace screen made by Woodfield. It is a oil-rubbed bronze and is beautiful except for one thing. The screen is put together with silver rivets and these silver rivets stand out like a sore thumb when the screen is set up. I had to go to Home Depot and buy a can of oil rubbed bronze enamel and an artist brush to paint the rivets. Now the screen is perfect after correcting the poor workmanship put out by Woodfield. Need better quality control by this company."

2015-08-28

"I ordered a 10x12 shed in late July. They sent me the wrong size (8x10) and after exhaustive photo taking and communicating via email they offered me a $75.00 refund. The 8x10 shed they sent me sells for $519. I paid $780 for the 10x12 through Pay Pal and am disputing the charges.
Elite Deals has made this process very difficult and I am convinced they are doing this in hopes I will go away.
Not going to happen.
Very poor customer service and communication.
Don't use them!!!

2015-08-25

"The products were aggressively priced and were the original manufacturer's items, not knock-offs or clones. The shipping brought the total price back up to close to retail, but they had what I need rather than driving around looking for them locally. So it was a net gain (time and effort saved)."

2015-07-28

"Good deal on a commercial canopy, nice price, and delivery that was fast and exactly as promised."

2015-06-30

"Incredibly fast shipping--great product. Would definitely order from Elite Deals Again."

2015-06-23

"I am soooo impressed with Elite Deals. I ordered my canopy on a Tuesday and I had it on Thursday. That is super fast service! The canopy is easy to use and looks very professional. Thanks again Elite Deals."

2015-06-16

"Great service and product!"

2015-06-08

"We are thrilled with our new tent and flag from Elite Deals. We went with a 10 x 10 Custom Caravan with a high peak. The designers were great, the sales team was great. My products shipped when Elite Deals said they would, and have arrived in plenty of time for our first event. Thank you Elite Deals for helping make our dream come true!
Sincerely,
Jacki Maki
Owner/Operator
Crooked Oak Wood-Fired Pizza Co.

2015-04-22

"I love the product. Your price is fair and the free shipping is a bonus. it was easy to work with the person who took the order. "

2015-03-24

"Easy to order, they shipped, I received. All in a short period of time. "

2015-01-27

"Well pleased with service. Timely and accurate. Will do it again."

2015-01-27

"Canopy is great, it does what it was intended for. However the instructions leave some to be disired. The price is right but it could be a little higher and include 8 anchores and tiedowns. The darn thing will not stay put in any wind, the tiedowns are needed."

2015-01-27

"Shipping was as described. On time and undamaged. I won't be assembling it till spring. It's replacing a shed I built many years ago. The color of the shed is almost exactly the color of my newly sided house. I'm sure it will look great in my yard. I'll send a picture when it's finished. Thanks. "

2015-01-20

"Order was processed quickly and customer service was excellent."

2015-01-14

"Great service and speedy!"

Share Elite Deals's store rating

Elite Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Elite Deals is a merchant member
Elite Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.