2018-08-08

HORRIBILE!

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! I placed an online order with this useless company, two weeks later HALF OF THE ORDER was received, and of course not what I ordered. When I contacted them about their error and the balance of my order, I was told" You only paid for one gallon of Fabuloso. I can discount your one gallon to carton pricing which is $14.08 each" Apparently, there was an ERROR on the website pricing, however the way that ERROR WAS RELAYED to me is PATHETIC. YOU made the ERROR, not the customer?! How the heck can you come back, once I have the product IN HAND AND RAISE THE PRICE ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I've had to fight with these people via paypal etc. They have LIED and said I have been VULGUR IN WRITING TO PAYPAL (COMPLETE LIE, CHECK THE EMAILS!) AND I had to fight with them to get CREDIT BACK FOR PRODUCT THEY NEVER SHIPPED! That partial shipment? Yea, they refused to give my credit for the product THEY NEVER SHIPPED until the received the incorrect back. Based on all the other reveiws I"m reading online the whole switch and bait with pricing is typical for this unethical business. WITH SO MANY REPTUABLE ONLINE BUSINESSES TO CHOOSE FROM, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!

2017-09-19

Unfair & very unprofessional!

"I placed an order... a week later they didn't ship my items. I called to ask why my order hadn't shipped. They increased the price of the items I ordered several days later and wanted me to pay the higher price! What? Really!!?? I placed an order and that's that! Why would any company in their right mind doing the right thing cancel my order because they wanted more money for the items? They Would not honor the price I purchased the items for on their website! Very unethical. Especially after I already received an email confirmation of my order!
Should be reported to the business bureau!

Share Elite Warehouse.com's store rating