Stores > ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-05

Excellent people and service.

"Solid and experienced. Very Trusted."

2017-11-26

Thankful

"Glad for your site offering items hard to find."

2017-11-24

Quick response time and very helpful!

"Thanks so much for a wonderful shopping experience!"

DianeKachur's Avatar

2017-11-12

fast, easy, just what i needed

"great!!! would recommend to friends. "

2017-11-05

Wifi behaviors

"I was able to see whwre the problem areas are in my home and more importantly see how my own personal wifi router is irradict in its output And how external wifis are very irregular im how they communicate with the smartmeters in my complex. This to me explains why i would have some good nights and some bad nights of sleep as well as pain in the mornings being irregular"

2017-11-03

Unable to conect with anyone at ElectraHealth.com

"Bought about 15 Stezerizer Filters (2 purchases from ElectraHealth) for our home. They worked great! Then we bought a summer home and bought an additiojnal 11 Stetzerizer Filters. Was very surprised that in most locations of our new home, plugging in the Stetzerizer Filters actually caused the numbers/reading to go up!!! Have been totally unsuccessful trying to reach anyone at ElectraHealth to see if they had any solution to my issue. Tried there phone number, got a recording, left a message to no avail. Sent emails to them and have had no response. "

Rep reply posted Nov-07-2017

A rep from ElectraHealth.com - Stetz, electrahealth, has responded

“We have reached-out to the customer to see how we may help with this situation. We looked at our email and voicemail and found no record of having received any communication. We are also looking to see if there was a technical glitch or something. We have reached out to the customer via email and will also do so by phone if we don't hear back.

We apologize if there was an error or technical issue on our end. Our phone number is 1-888-480-7759 or 1-815-986-7974. Our email is support@electrahealth.userecho.com. We have multiple people checking voicemails and emails so we really do try to get back as soon as possible with everyone. We will continue to do our best to serve all customers and exceed their expectations.”

2017-10-20

Great Service!

"Savvy support, products and excellent customer service - I rely on ElectraHealth for solutions that work and knowledge from experience.

2017-10-08

Excellent Service & Products

"Nothing else to say. Quick shipping, product as described."

2017-10-05

New user

"The process was very easy & the sale people were very friendly & knowledgeable. They answered all my questions quickly. Product seems a bit expensive, yet, How do you determine a $ figure for your health. And this product is a "one time purchase". It is made to last a life time. Although I could not achieve a reading "less than 25" which is in the "Good" rating I did get large reductions overall with all outlets reading less than the "50". It will be interesting to monitor the home over time to see if it improves. I did purchase 20 units per recommendation. "

2017-09-07

What I expected, except for poor packaging

"I ordered five Graham Stetzer filters. They arrived on time and I've already put them in place. They appear (so far) to be functional. What prevents me from giving 5 stars is that they were randomly thrown into a box with dozens of styrofoam peanuts, some of which were broken. Since the filters weren't wrapped or in plastic bags, I had to pick off the many static-y styrofoam particles that were all over the filters and in-between the prongs. Not a big deal, but I would have expected better packaging of this type and cost of merchandise. "

2017-08-23

Great products and fast service!

"after having bought several items I'm a big fan!"

2017-08-23

Excellent

"Shipped fast & good customer service. Thank you!"

2017-08-21

Best Volts for Your Money

"Shielded Power Strips-Best"

2017-08-21

AAA+++

"Very fast shipping, would buy from again. These filters really help reduce the noise in you have dirty electricity
noise on your lines. A must have for TIs.

2017-08-19

Satisfied

"Products were delivered on time and in good condition"

Share ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com's store rating

ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com is a merchant member
ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.