Stores > Ebuyer

(480)222-1600
      (480) 893-9218
      See eNotes
      (480) 222-1600

Voice your opinion! Review Ebuyer by clicking a star below.
2017-06-07

Hard working customer service

"Ebuyer worked very hard to resolve an issue with a fault in the design of my laptop. I was able to obtain a refund and make a new purchase. I am certainly going to be ordering with them again.
Well done!!

2016-10-27

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT.

"AVOID!!!! IF YOU WANT WARRANTY ON A NEW PRODUCT. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND SHOPPING ELESWHERE. RMA DEPT ARE USELESS."

2013-11-06

"Ebuyer carries a huge range of computer and IT products at attractive prices and with reliable delivery. "

2013-11-06

"I have been using eBuyer for a number of years now and can honestly say that I ahve found them to have some of the most competitive prices around. From order to delivery, the process is painless. I'm a satisfied customer!"

2013-11-06

"I have used ebuyer for years both for personal orders and as a trade customer. I have accounts with all of the major, trade only, distributors (and many of the smaller ones!) and, quite often, I still can't find a better deal than from ebuyer! Their pricing often beats the trade suppliers but their service and delivery times almost always do! On the rare occasion I have had cause to deal with ebuyer's customer services, I have found them to be very honest and professional. I wish all of our suppliers could be this good!"

2013-11-06

"ebuyer's customer service are very competent and fast as resolving issues. They managed to resolve my issue very fast. Shipping from them has always been excellent, and I have never had an issue which the ordering process. Their layout for the website is concise and clear. I will always use them."

2013-11-06

"Ebuyer gives very competitive prices, large variety of products and have delivered on time every time to me."

2013-11-06

"Fast and easy as always, easy to use site and have always delivered on time. Always happy to use them again."

2013-11-06

"I am using ebuyer.com for more than 10 years and they have always supplied me the best service. Including returns and collections. And their prices are always the best."

2013-11-06

"competitive pricing, effecient service"

2013-11-06

"I have used Ebuyer on and off for many years, buying items large and small. The service has always been first class, prices very competitive and delivery very good regardless of cost of the sale."

2013-11-06

"Awesome site, have been using them for years, quick, responsive service, easy delivery and quality products with honest reviews and lots of support."

2013-11-06

"I have purchased a number of smaller items from them in the past and found them to be price sensitive and of good quality. I have now purchased a new laser printer, keyboard and mouse and found their choice, information, and price to be first class."

2013-11-06

"Used Ebuyer for 10+ years and they have never been anything other than fantastic"

2013-11-06

"Easy to use website, prompt delivery and good communication"

Share Ebuyer's store rating

Ebuyer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ebuyer is not a merchant member
Ebuyer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!