Product & services pricing 7.86/10
Shipping & packaging: 4.72/10
Customer service: 1.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.42/10
2018-04-23

They did a great job and it was delivered on time. Thank you

"So easy to use and the picture looks great. The price was great"

2018-04-23

Very disappointing

"I was very disappointing in this company. My prints on canvas were so dark they looked awful. I called and they would redo them to make them lighter and charge me additional shipping fees. I already paid over $100 and shipping. I wasn't going to spend more money for their mistake. The canvas get scrapped up very easily. They gave me some money back but took 20% and shipping! I would not recommend them!"

2018-03-03

Ordered Twice!

"I wanted pictures from my wedding on canvas, but didn't expect prices to be as high as they were. I found easycanvasprints.com while price shopping and of course they had an "85% off sale" going on. I checked reviews and they were really back and forth, so I decided to just buy one to test it out. I was so nervous that it would be awful that I didn't even tell my husband about it until I could see it myself, because I didn't want him to be disappointed too. I'm so glad I ordered it, because it came out perfectly. I checked every inch for any blemishes like one review mentioned, but it was flawless. I decided to order 5 more of varying sizes (of course they were on sale again) and they were all perfect, too. Shipping is pricey, but that's to be expected, and I had to issues with the packaging. Even with the shipping costs, they were still way cheaper than any others I found. Don't be sketched out by the constant sale they have running; the prints honestly turned out so beautifully. I've had a lot of compliments from visitors already (I got a couple big sizes so you immediately notice them), and I'll 100% order from this website again. "

2018-03-03

Couldn't be happier with my order - fantastic!

"I ordered 3 prints from my daughter's wedding and they are stunning in clarity. So happy I found this company."

2018-02-26

Order arrived broken - Customer Service refuses to replace it

"I was very excited about my order which was a post-wedding / Christmas gift for my brother and sister in-law. I had designed the canvas myself but had to get it printed by a company in the US (where they live) to simplify shipping (I live in Europe). On Easy Canvas Prints, I had ordered the biggest size canvas as well as the most expensive frame, in total my order cost over $200 (including holiday special offers, normal price was over $400)!

Unfortunately, when the order arrived, the frame was broken... Accidents can happen so I emailed Customer Service in order to get a replacement. Little did I know, this would lead me to a battle of emails with a Customer Service Team that has absolutely no respect for their customers:
- My first complaint was sent it on Feb. 3rd but I never heard back...
- On Feb. 14th, I posted a review on their Facebook page hoping for a better reply. I then received a PM asking for my order details which I sent back as well as the photos of the broken frame. No news for another week...
- On Feb. 20th, I finally get an answer to my initial complaint. Funny enough, the email starts off with "Thanks for writing in today!" and end with "We respond to emails within one business day!". No apology or even acknowledgement of the delay... The email then states that due to high quality of the frame I purchased made out of natural wood, it can happen that the wood shows signs of "natural flaws"
- I respond indicating that "natural flaws" on wood are not the issue, the frame is broken with a crack and a hole that is in no way following the natural grain of the wood. Therefore it is not a "natural flaw".
- The next day, I get a respond saying that they are sorry but cannot ask for a reprint with the same frame since it would probably have the same "natural flaws". However, I can order a reprint with a different frame and get $90 off this new order (a "very good deal" according to them!)
- Again, I insist explaining how the crack in the frame is not natural but broken and my brother also sends in additional pictures showing that the defect is obviously not due to "natural wood flaws". Plus, I add that asking an unsatisfied customer to make a new purchase when the first one is clearly flawed goes against any normal "customer satisfaction policy".
- Finally, after multiple emails of useless debate (this is the short version), Customer Service eventually offers to refund 70% of my order (since they have to exclude taxes and a waste fee). Although I am not satisfied with this solution, this has been obtained after hours of emailing and negotiating (for something that should not even have been a negotiation in the first place), so I accepted it and am now looking with by brother to purchase a new frame for his gift.

I have to complaint concerning the quality of the print itself but God forbid you ever need to contact their Customer Service Team for any assistance!

2018-02-23

Great Products!

"Very glad I went with this company. I had multiple canvases created of our wedding pictures and ordered them all at once, mind you this was the first time I used this company. They had an awesome sale that I took advantage of. My order came in fast and they were packaged well, I was really worried about them getting ruined as it has been raining all week where I live. They turned out amazing! Definitely will be using this company from now on! "

2018-02-14

Shipping

"I was sent here by a friend who used the service and i thought the canvas looked nice. Everything seemed fine till i went to check out and found out that the shipping was literally almost as much as the printed canvas, which they were promoting as 85% off (if you can afford to sell your goods at 85% off there is something very wrong). So i said let me second guess this and check the reviews...and good grief do not use this company! Bullet dodged."

2018-02-13

Pixelated...Twice!

"I sent in a picture to have printed for my wife. It came to me blurry and very pixelated. I was agitated that a printing company didn't bother to see that and enlarge the picture, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and talked to customer service about making another one. I had to google picture enlargement sites and change the picture myself, plus pay for shipping and handling for a new canvas, $12.50. They sent a picture of what they were going to print beforehand and it looked good, but it wasn't the canvas! It was the picture I sent them. I got the new canvas, after Christmas, and it was the exact same canvas, blurry and pixelated. What company sends out a product without trying to make it better first?! Customer service was crap too. They took forever to get back to me."

2018-01-17

No issues whatsoever and the product looks great!

"We placed the order on 1/4 and received today 1/17 which is a day earlier than expected. It came packaged nicely and sturdy and the product was exactly as I wished it to be. We used Easy Canvas Prints after trying to order something off of Shutterfly. I spent less than 5 minutes on Easy Canvas as opposed to the hours I had spent on Shutterfly. PLUS the price was 1/4 of what Shutterfly wanted and it looks identical to the Shutterfly items I have purchased. Will definitely order again."

2017-12-27

Shipping and Customer Service

"I ordered Nov 29th. The canvas shipped 12/15 with estimated arrival of 12/19. Its 12/28 and the canvas have still not arrived. I called the company and they could not help me in locating the shipment. I am VERY disappointed in my experience. "

2017-12-26

extortionists

"After placing my order on Sunday, December 17, I called the customer service and spoke with a nice enough lady on the 18th who assured me my order would be in my hands by December 30th. They claim all calls are recorded. I received an email over this weekend saying my order will arrive on the 9th of Jan! When I called today to see what this was all about, the customer service rep, Micah told me I would have to pay $100 extra to have it arrive to my house on the 30th. This company practices extortion by telling you one thing and then when a problem arises, their answer is to charge more money to get with they initially promised you. Fact that they could still follow up with their promised date of the 30th but now want an extra $100 dollars is disgusting."

2017-12-22

Miserable experience

"I ordered a blanket On 12/8. I was promised this blanket Before Christmas. I go online, like requested from easy canvas prints they say it's going to be delivered on Friday it did not get delivered and they will not help. $65 they took my money and I have no blanket"

2017-12-19

WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN

"I am so highly upset. I ordered my Christmas gifts from this company weeks before Xmas and was told three of my gifts won't arrive until 12/27. What is the point now?? I won't be able to give my gifts to my family because they won't be here on that date!!! I was also told that all my packages arrived at my house, which was a huge lie!!! ONE arrived. Thank you for nothing and I'm glad I don't have any gifts to give out now at Christmas. Last time I ever order from this company!!!"

2017-12-18

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I placed an order for 6 Christmas presents. When my canvasses arrived, all but one of them were defective in some way.
I immediately called and was assured they would be reprinted and I would receive the new ones before Christmas.
I called and emailed several times to make sure my order was on track. I got no reply.
Today I called to check on the status and was told that I will not get them before Christmas. They had not even begun to rectify the problem BECAUSE THEY HAD SO MANY NEW ORDERS COMING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-12-18

Won't ever use this company again!

"Very misleading information about receiving your order in time for Christmas, then send out confirmation for a delivery date of the 28th!!! Then to tell me you have printers down!! Not my problem! Don't offer more expensive shipping for delivery by Christmas, if you have printers down and it actually won't be delivered by Christmas! I only asked to receive my order by Christmas. I never asked for any refund but "There is just nothing we can do besides refund your shipping cost and you'll recieve your Christmas presents on the 28th!! Thanks a bunch, now I will go to Walgreens and order more pictures so I will have them for my family Christmas! Sadly I've been a customer here for years and will now be using a different company! "

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating