Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Easycanvasprints.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-27

Shipping and Customer Service

"I ordered Nov 29th. The canvas shipped 12/15 with estimated arrival of 12/19. Its 12/28 and the canvas have still not arrived. I called the company and they could not help me in locating the shipment. I am VERY disappointed in my experience. "

2017-12-26

extortionists

"After placing my order on Sunday, December 17, I called the customer service and spoke with a nice enough lady on the 18th who assured me my order would be in my hands by December 30th. They claim all calls are recorded. I received an email over this weekend saying my order will arrive on the 9th of Jan! When I called today to see what this was all about, the customer service rep, Micah told me I would have to pay $100 extra to have it arrive to my house on the 30th. This company practices extortion by telling you one thing and then when a problem arises, their answer is to charge more money to get with they initially promised you. Fact that they could still follow up with their promised date of the 30th but now want an extra $100 dollars is disgusting."

2017-12-22

Miserable experience

"I ordered a blanket On 12/8. I was promised this blanket Before Christmas. I go online, like requested from easy canvas prints they say it's going to be delivered on Friday it did not get delivered and they will not help. $65 they took my money and I have no blanket"

2017-12-19

WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN

"I am so highly upset. I ordered my Christmas gifts from this company weeks before Xmas and was told three of my gifts won't arrive until 12/27. What is the point now?? I won't be able to give my gifts to my family because they won't be here on that date!!! I was also told that all my packages arrived at my house, which was a huge lie!!! ONE arrived. Thank you for nothing and I'm glad I don't have any gifts to give out now at Christmas. Last time I ever order from this company!!!"

2017-12-18

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I placed an order for 6 Christmas presents. When my canvasses arrived, all but one of them were defective in some way.
I immediately called and was assured they would be reprinted and I would receive the new ones before Christmas.
I called and emailed several times to make sure my order was on track. I got no reply.
Today I called to check on the status and was told that I will not get them before Christmas. They had not even begun to rectify the problem BECAUSE THEY HAD SO MANY NEW ORDERS COMING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-12-18

Won't ever use this company again!

"Very misleading information about receiving your order in time for Christmas, then send out confirmation for a delivery date of the 28th!!! Then to tell me you have printers down!! Not my problem! Don't offer more expensive shipping for delivery by Christmas, if you have printers down and it actually won't be delivered by Christmas! I only asked to receive my order by Christmas. I never asked for any refund but "There is just nothing we can do besides refund your shipping cost and you'll recieve your Christmas presents on the 28th!! Thanks a bunch, now I will go to Walgreens and order more pictures so I will have them for my family Christmas! Sadly I've been a customer here for years and will now be using a different company! "

2017-12-18

Easy Canvas Prints was just that!! Easy!!

"I was on Shutterfly for 2 hours and could not get it right. They are also cheaper and the quality was excellent.
The packaging also was professional. All perfect!!

2017-12-12

Canvas Prints

"I received ed my prints 3 day early and they looked fabulous. I will not hesitate to use them again."

2017-12-11

Very unhappy with my print

"If I could give 0 stars I would. The print looks nothing like picture I submitted and approved. The right edge is completely cut off. This was supposed to be a cherished gift and now I have to scramble to find a replacement. I see all the great reviews but sorry, this time you did not please. I hate giving a bad review but when I opened my box today I was saddened by what I saw. I'd really like my money back or a real replacement in time for Christmas.
Christopher

2017-11-21

Beautiful

"Great Customer Service! At first I was worried because I had somehow ordered wrong. I immediately called them even though it was late at night it was resolved right away. The order came sooner than expected. Because I had downloaded my Son’s freehand drawing from Facebook, I was concerned about the resolution because I had them blow it up to 40 x 26 on canvas but it came out beautifully. A perfect house warming gift for him!"

2017-11-18

don't use Ebates to buy from Easycanvasprint.com-they hike shipping fee 50%

"The Easycanvasprints.com charged 50% higher shipping rates when you use Ebates compared to when you do not. Everything else was the same price and there was o special promo code. Customer service for Easycanvasprint.com refused to refund the overcharged shipping and was argumentative and antagonistic. Not a reputable merchant in my opinion."

2017-11-06

I really like this company !

"I found this company simply by searching google and comparing prices. I received my order and must say I am glad I went with them. The quality is outstanding. Just ordered two more! Thanks guys!"

2017-10-21

Outstanding product and service

"GREAT customer service and fabulous result for reasonable price; delivered early! They pick up the phone and were willing to help me with a photo I really wanted which was going to be too pixelated as I’d sent it - sent in the original and they did the cropping for me including swapping out after it had already gone to print. I highly recommend and will definitely order in the future from Easy Canvas Prints."

2017-09-25

Girlfriend loves it!!

"Received my canvas today and let my girlfriend open the box without me looking at it first. She loved it so much she started crying. Thank you so much for such wonderful work!!"

2017-08-20

Liars

"Called 2 minutes after ordering, wrong size, size desired not possible. Told about refund and timing for cancellation and refund. Order never cancelled, processed and charged full price."

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!