Product & services pricing 8.75/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.13/10
2018-07-10

In love!!!

"I ordered one of my family pictures on a 30x40 canvas. I was super worried the quality wasn’t going to be great since the canvas is so big, but I tried it anyways. My canvas just came in and I am SO happy with it!!! It’s perfect & the picture quality is amazing. Will definitely order from them again. "

2018-06-13

Very pleased with product & time it took

"I had received canvases as gifts but had never ordered myself. I placed a order for 3 11X14’s & 4 8X10’s. Since the order was large they offered a 65% my next order if I took a shipment date of June 28th. The order was just for me so I thought yes I can wait a bit for a coupon off my next order. I received the email with the coupon immediately after placing my order. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a email yesterday saying my order would by arriving on June 13th. I opened the box & fell in love. I ordered my son’s 6 month & 1 year portraits on canvas to preserve longer and my 18 month old grand daughter’s 6 month & 1 year portraits. My son is hanging them as I write this. I will be a Easy Canvas Print customer for a long time to come.
Tina B
San Tan Valley Az

2018-06-12

Not so easy

"Looked so easy. Found a photo. uploaded send it to them online. Pay for it through paypal. Then I wait for a confirmation to be sent. Well don't want to take any chances so I copy and paste the order number and send to myself. I get an email that photo is on hold because resolution isn't good enough. So I go back to website to find this message somewhere with my order. I try and click status check and nothing. They have no info on my order. I call the number and some guy with attitude says," what's the issue?" I tell him I got an email from you guys saying my photo is on hold because the resolution is not good. He says, You got an email from us? uh duh! I say yes. He said oh yeah you need to send another picture, the resolution isn't good. Really? he is going to repeat what I said so he sounds smart? I said I just want to cancel. He says, " hold on" He puts me on hold for a long time. I was going to hang up and call another number. It said when I first called, there was a survey at the end. There wasn't. Anyway, when I hung up and lifted the phone, he was back. My phone didn't hang up. He just said he refunded the payment. We shall see if he really did. Bad experience. The format is not computer friendly at all! The bottom says Invoice # Do you mean order number? There is no invoice number. There is a difference. You can have one invoice with several orders on it. "

2018-05-12

Amazing

"The whole process was so easy. I got the best deal without compromising the quality! My canvas is beautiful!
I definitely would recommend buying your personalized prints from easy canvas prints. I absolutely will be buying from them again.

2018-05-08

Amazing

"I bought 3 canvas prints for Mother's Day and the got here a day earlier, which was great and they look perfect. I'm so happy I decided to go with them and they had a great deal that I just couldn't pass up. I will be back for Father's Day and going forward! "

2018-05-08

Do not use these guys

"I ordered an 8x10 canvas as a trial run to see what the quality was as I am a reseller. The print was dark and muddy, the canvas was off center and crooked on the frame, and the hanger was mounted on the wrong end of the canvas so the photo was upside down. I recommend staying as far away from this company as possible."

2018-05-07

So great

"Ordered a 24x36 I thought I may be fuzzy because of the size
Man was I wrong it looked just like the picture I sent
Such a great job and shipping was extremely fast
Will do business again and hope to send some of my friends also

2018-04-23

They did a great job and it was delivered on time. Thank you

"So easy to use and the picture looks great. The price was great"

2018-04-23

Very disappointing

"I was very disappointing in this company. My prints on canvas were so dark they looked awful. I called and they would redo them to make them lighter and charge me additional shipping fees. I already paid over $100 and shipping. I wasn't going to spend more money for their mistake. The canvas get scrapped up very easily. They gave me some money back but took 20% and shipping! I would not recommend them!"

2018-03-03

Ordered Twice!

"I wanted pictures from my wedding on canvas, but didn't expect prices to be as high as they were. I found easycanvasprints.com while price shopping and of course they had an "85% off sale" going on. I checked reviews and they were really back and forth, so I decided to just buy one to test it out. I was so nervous that it would be awful that I didn't even tell my husband about it until I could see it myself, because I didn't want him to be disappointed too. I'm so glad I ordered it, because it came out perfectly. I checked every inch for any blemishes like one review mentioned, but it was flawless. I decided to order 5 more of varying sizes (of course they were on sale again) and they were all perfect, too. Shipping is pricey, but that's to be expected, and I had to issues with the packaging. Even with the shipping costs, they were still way cheaper than any others I found. Don't be sketched out by the constant sale they have running; the prints honestly turned out so beautifully. I've had a lot of compliments from visitors already (I got a couple big sizes so you immediately notice them), and I'll 100% order from this website again. "

2018-03-03

Couldn't be happier with my order - fantastic!

"I ordered 3 prints from my daughter's wedding and they are stunning in clarity. So happy I found this company."

2018-02-26

Order arrived broken - Customer Service refuses to replace it

"I was very excited about my order which was a post-wedding / Christmas gift for my brother and sister in-law. I had designed the canvas myself but had to get it printed by a company in the US (where they live) to simplify shipping (I live in Europe). On Easy Canvas Prints, I had ordered the biggest size canvas as well as the most expensive frame, in total my order cost over $200 (including holiday special offers, normal price was over $400)!

Unfortunately, when the order arrived, the frame was broken... Accidents can happen so I emailed Customer Service in order to get a replacement. Little did I know, this would lead me to a battle of emails with a Customer Service Team that has absolutely no respect for their customers:
- My first complaint was sent it on Feb. 3rd but I never heard back...
- On Feb. 14th, I posted a review on their Facebook page hoping for a better reply. I then received a PM asking for my order details which I sent back as well as the photos of the broken frame. No news for another week...
- On Feb. 20th, I finally get an answer to my initial complaint. Funny enough, the email starts off with "Thanks for writing in today!" and end with "We respond to emails within one business day!". No apology or even acknowledgement of the delay... The email then states that due to high quality of the frame I purchased made out of natural wood, it can happen that the wood shows signs of "natural flaws"
- I respond indicating that "natural flaws" on wood are not the issue, the frame is broken with a crack and a hole that is in no way following the natural grain of the wood. Therefore it is not a "natural flaw".
- The next day, I get a respond saying that they are sorry but cannot ask for a reprint with the same frame since it would probably have the same "natural flaws". However, I can order a reprint with a different frame and get $90 off this new order (a "very good deal" according to them!)
- Again, I insist explaining how the crack in the frame is not natural but broken and my brother also sends in additional pictures showing that the defect is obviously not due to "natural wood flaws". Plus, I add that asking an unsatisfied customer to make a new purchase when the first one is clearly flawed goes against any normal "customer satisfaction policy".
- Finally, after multiple emails of useless debate (this is the short version), Customer Service eventually offers to refund 70% of my order (since they have to exclude taxes and a waste fee). Although I am not satisfied with this solution, this has been obtained after hours of emailing and negotiating (for something that should not even have been a negotiation in the first place), so I accepted it and am now looking with by brother to purchase a new frame for his gift.

I have to complaint concerning the quality of the print itself but God forbid you ever need to contact their Customer Service Team for any assistance!

2018-02-23

Great Products!

"Very glad I went with this company. I had multiple canvases created of our wedding pictures and ordered them all at once, mind you this was the first time I used this company. They had an awesome sale that I took advantage of. My order came in fast and they were packaged well, I was really worried about them getting ruined as it has been raining all week where I live. They turned out amazing! Definitely will be using this company from now on! "

2018-02-14

Shipping

"I was sent here by a friend who used the service and i thought the canvas looked nice. Everything seemed fine till i went to check out and found out that the shipping was literally almost as much as the printed canvas, which they were promoting as 85% off (if you can afford to sell your goods at 85% off there is something very wrong). So i said let me second guess this and check the reviews...and good grief do not use this company! Bullet dodged."

2018-02-13

Pixelated...Twice!

"I sent in a picture to have printed for my wife. It came to me blurry and very pixelated. I was agitated that a printing company didn't bother to see that and enlarge the picture, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and talked to customer service about making another one. I had to google picture enlargement sites and change the picture myself, plus pay for shipping and handling for a new canvas, $12.50. They sent a picture of what they were going to print beforehand and it looked good, but it wasn't the canvas! It was the picture I sent them. I got the new canvas, after Christmas, and it was the exact same canvas, blurry and pixelated. What company sends out a product without trying to make it better first?! Customer service was crap too. They took forever to get back to me."

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating