Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
  • 1
  • 2
2015-06-22

"The customer service was great.... called them and emailed them twice to request a different payment method....they were polite and prompt.... good stuff! Thank you... Felt valued by this company and I really appreciated it..... I wasn't made to feel like just another order number..... Seems like they're a family business..... Good stuff!"

2015-06-22

"Much better than the last company I ordered from. The communication was smooth. I had never heard of Easy Massage Chair so it was very reassuring to receive the email order confirmation, then a tracking email a couple of days later, and then the phone call from their shipping company to schedule an appointment w/ me.

Now that the chair has arrived and everything went smoothly, I can confidently attest to this company and express trust and gratitude to them. Thank you to Easy Massage Chair :-)

2015-06-21

"Shipping was prompt. Just like they stated, I received an email with my tracking number, and the delivery company called me to schedule the delivery. It went smoothly. The delivery guy was pretty nice too. The chair was packaged thoroughly so there was no damage.

We've been enjoying the chair for a few weeks now with no issues to report. All in all, I'd say it was a 5 star transaction.

2015-06-21

"sturdy packaging material, product delivered in perfect condition. works as advertised. money well spent. would buy again. extremely happy with the quality of the massage. A+ "

2015-06-21

"THRILLED to have saved over $1000 on my massage chair! I'm your #1 Fan....THANKS!"

2015-06-20

"very nice chair and very nice website. comfortable and nice price. shipping was good. nice purchase. good company. thx"

2015-06-19

"Love it Love it Love it! So glad we decided to spend a little extra for the Cyber-Pro because all the bells and whistles really are worth it. My neck and hips haven't felt this relaxed since my injury 7 and a half years ago! Thank you Osaki and thank you Easy Massage Chair."

2015-06-18

"VERY WELL PACKAGED. One of my concerns was damage in shipping, and the packaging was very well done. This thing could take a hit from a tank it seems and still be fine! As for the other parts of the purchase, I'm quite pleased overall. Would shop here again for sure."

2015-06-18

"I researched for weeks before finally making my purchase. I went with the Luraco i6sl and it's everything I hoped for and more. Definitely a keeper. Easy Massage chair handled the transaction professionally. I received my tracking number within a day or so of placing my order and it arrived within their estimated timeframe. The delivery process was easy as well. Wonderful overall."

2015-06-17

"delivered on time for my anniversary present. my wife loves it and so do I. great purchase, no regrets. Plus - we got a fantastic deal by making an offer on the website - that's a great feature. thank you!!!!"

2015-06-17

"My wife and I are loving the os4000. Saved up for a few weeks and it's money well spent. We're considering buying one for our son and his family. If we do, we'll buy it from this company again."

2015-06-16

"Referred to this store by a relative. pleasant transaction overall and they've given me absolutely nothing to complain about (which is saying a lot when doing online shopping) so I'm a happy customer. will return in the future. ps - delivery was on time and in new condition"

2015-06-16

"G R E A T ! ! Love these guys. Called them to change the chair color right after I made the purchase and they were really nice and got it done. Nothing to complain about + everything delivered as promised = G R E A T E X P E R I E N C E ! "

2015-06-15

"It was a piece of cake to shop here. Very straightforward, easy checkout process. They were recommended to me by a friend who bought a great Osaki chair thru them (i forget which model but i think it was the os4000T). Easy peasy and very satisfied overall"

2015-06-11

"this was my 1st time ordering from them, and I'm already a fan! loved their Make an offer feature (i saved $450). I had to contact them afterwards since i gave them the wrong shipping address and their service was very courteous and professional. "

Share Easy Massage Chair's store rating