Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 6.88/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-02-24

Happy with my purchase

"I’m very happy with the products and the support that I got from Dave and Chris at Eastporters Audio Video

This is what I purchased:

Optoma UHD65 4K Projector
EluneVisision Aurora 4K Nano Edge Screen 120” 16:9 Ratio with LED lights
Ceiling Mount

Speakercraft Audio Package with:

Speakercraft Profile Aim Cinema 5 Speakers
Da Labs speakers for the surround
Martin Logan In Ceiling Speakers
Martin Logan Dynamo 1500X subwoofer

Integra DRX-R1 Receiver

ProConnect 18U Rack
Logitech harmony remote

Valencia Piacenza Seating
2 Rows of 4

I also got installation services from them, they finished installation in about 1.5 days.

Overall I was pretty satisfied with the experience and pretty turnkey as well.

One of the speakers had a problem and I phoned Chris and he sent his tech to replace it.

All in all a painless and smooth experience.

Definitely would do again!

2018-02-20

Fast Delivery, love the Optoma UHD65

"I ordered an Optoma UHD65 on Monday and got it on Wednesday. Super fast delivery and great prices. Before I ordered on Monday, I sent 5 or 6 questions over the week about which projector was good and Gary was able to help me pick up the correct 4K projector for me and answered all my question concisely and fast. I couldn't really ask for a better experience. "

2018-02-14

Bought full home theater, very happy with price and service

"Got a projector and screen, speakers and install, and very happy with the purchase and installed in about 2 days. Really like the 120” motorized screens "

2018-02-12

Poor after sale service

"I learned about Eastporters after buying a 120” motorized screen through BestBuy Market Place. As it arrived well packaged and nearly on time, I thought I’ve found a good reseller to buy my projector. On December 2nd, I order a Benq HT3050 directly from EastPorters. It was indicated as “in stock and ready to ship”. In fact, it wasn’t. After an Email and a phone call, they finally told me that they sold 20 units but had 15 in stock and it could take a week to be re-stocked. I wrote back to them on December 26th to have news. They called me back to say they were waiting for the stock. All they offered me then, was to cancel my order or wait. I chose to give them a chance. I made them notice that the projector was always indicated as “in stock and ready to ship”. They were supposed to correct it, but it was never done. I finally received the projector 1 month after order, on January 4th. I installed it and saw that there was a problem with it. The image was very too dim (seemed to be a problem with the bulb). I called the EastPorters after sale service (January 9th)…No answer. I left a message… No callback. I open a case on their website (January 10th)…they never called or wrote to follow-up. Finally, I called Benq directly and they fixed up a replacement (no charge and both shipping fees on them). So EastPorters prices are good, but after buying for over 1500$ with them, I am totally disappointed with their after sale service."

2017-07-07

Wow!! The best Price and service on the web!!!!

"Very good price and service! Best deal on Marantz and Optoma projector!!!"

2015-10-15

"I purchased the following:
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5030UB
FA-1-White Ceiling Mount
85" Elunevision Reference Studio 4K

I contacted them for some initial information then later went by to see a demo of some of their products. Mike asked me about my plans for the projector and who I wanted to use it. I had some specific requirements as to the size of the screen. They had a custom screen made to my exact size needs.

The projector and screen work great. The quality of the image is comparable to a flat screen TV but the size is so much bigger !! I am very happy with my purchase.

2015-06-14

"I ordered the Epson 5020UB and a EluneVision Reference 4K Fixed screen from EastPorters. They were prompt with getting the order shipped out and were also very helpful with making sure what I ordered was going to work with my setup.

After a few months of owning the screen I noticed there was a slight defect with the screen material. EastPorters promptly sent me a replacement screen, no questions asked.

A few years later I was building a dedicated room and needed the acoustically transparent version of the Reference 4K. I was able to take advantage of the EastPorters upgrade program and saved several hundred dollars.

2015-05-15

"Great service and advice from Dave and Milosh for my first-time home theater. Bought a package deal from them and picked it up at the store. Very happy with how everything looks. If you're looking for a great deal on a projector and reference screen, Eastporters is an excellent choice."

2015-02-10

"Excellent Experience! Dave at Eastporters walked me through all projector and Screen options for my budget and was able to help me select a unit and screen that has exceeded my expectations to date. Excellent products and even better service. I will be a returning customer and highly recommend Eastporters to anyone wanting the best products for competitive prices with excellent service and zero nonsense."

2014-04-18

"The staff was knowledgeable. The products were high quality. My family enjoys the big screen and the great theatre experience. "

2014-01-31

"I was able to attend a demo at their store, and the professional, attentive service I received without making a purchase convinced me to buy from them online later. There were no issues at all with my order, and everything arrived on time and as expected. My only concern was that I had to modify the supplied mount as it did not fit my projector."

2013-11-18

"very fast shipping, both the sales person answered me in a prompt manner."

2013-05-19

"First time purchasing a projector system and screen and Dave at Eastporters was more than patient with helping me select the right components and answering all my questions. Products arrived as expected and pricing was reasonable, would happily shop there again and refer to friends"

2013-04-25

"Bought a 108" reference screen and i'm very happy with it. Highly recommended. Great value and quality. works with my epson homelite 1080 flawlessly"

2012-01-02

"What I love most about this company is they take care their customer and I am happy with my purchase."

Share Eastporters's store rating