Product & services pricing 1.25/10
Customer service: 1.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.25/10
2018-04-10

CROOKS! DO NOT USE THEM!

"I ordered a team sweatshirt for softball. I normally wear a meduim. The sweatshirt came and is labeled a meduim but it is diffentanly NOT a meduim. I called to see about a reurn. No returns since it has my school logo, ok, Im fine with that Ill reorder a bigger size...well tge sweatshirt is 32 dollars and to reorder they are tacking on a 30 production fee!! So a 32 dollar sweatshirt is now 62 dollars plus Im out the 32 I already spent. This place offered nothing to fix the situation when it is their clothing that is sized inappropriately. Very dissatisfied and will not order from them again. Going a step further and contacting the school to encourage they use another company like Zappos!!"

2018-04-10

Do Not Buy From Them

"I placed an order, but needed changes made. I called literally hours after placing order, and they would not make any changes. Horrible customer service. Found same item at Eastbay for less after I was totally dissatisfied with Champs"

2018-03-28

DONT EVER ORDER FROM EASTBAY!!

"DONT EVER ORDER FROM EASTBAY!! THEY DO NOT DOUBLE BOX YOUR SNEAKERS!! MY SNEAKERS WAS SHIPPED IN A BAG AND THE SNEAKER BOX WAS CRASHED."

2018-03-07

NEVER ORDER FROM EASTBAY

"I have not ordered products from this company in over 15 years because of a negative experience. Based on the wide array of sweatsuits, I decided to give the company another opportunity. I was hoping that over the years things had improved. NOT!!!!!! I ordered some items 10 days ago and I have not seen my items. The company passed the buck to FedEx. FedEx stated they informed Eastbay that it can take 7-14 days from the time they get the package to have it delivered. Eastbay lists on their website 5-6 days from the date of shipment. They do not list FedEx or the USPS delivery range. My arrival date was pushed back twice. Now, it is scheduled to arrive in another week. Total time 16 days for a US delivery. That is almost double their advertised delivery time frame. Weather is not a factor. The storms are in the NE and the route of this package is not affected according to FedEx and the weather reports I looked up. Customer service and the resolution team had NO other solutions other for me to wait. The resolution representative was rude and kept over talking me. I asked why did the package go from a State above me to four States over to come back the same way. I’m learning that Eastbay has an account with FedEx called, “SmartPost”. This means your package goes from Eastbay, to FedEx and from FedEx to the US Post Office to deliver. Your package is also placed inside of a shipping container with hundreds if not thousands of other packages. This means your package will not follow the most direct path to you. It goes where the bulk of the other packages are going first. This is a horrible recipe for having extended delays on packages. I asked the Eastbay representative if she could place a new order and expedite it to me? Her answer was no and that they could not stop or redirect packages once they are sent. I asked if I could just get a refund. Her answer was yes but not until the package arrives, get sent back and they receive it. More delays. They will NEVER again get my business, personal referrals or commercial referrals."

2018-03-03

Never ever order from this place

"One worst place this place **** don't order anything from this "

2018-03-02

How does this company stay in business?

"Ordered a pair of Nike tennis shoes on 2/6/18. On 2/7/18 order status showed shipping label created for UPS pick-up. On 2/12/18 I contacted Eastbay inquiring why order hadn't transferred to UPS. On 2/12/18 the order shipped and was delivered to an incorrect address, refused and returned to sender. On 2/16/18 Eastbay received the return. As of 3/2/18 I still haven't received a refund on my CC despite three calls to customer (dis)service. Reporting to BBB.

2018-03-01

Gives you incorrect prices then charges you to cancel the order or return the item

"* The company has a history or shady business practices as evidenced by the hundreds of bad reviews and their low rating. Don't support bad companies like Eastbay. It's not worth the hassle.*

I purchased an item on promotion. The transaction went through with the sale price. The next day I received a second charge removing the promotion. I contacted support and they told me the item was excluded from the promotion but marked so that it processed incorrectly.

I accepted their mistake and asked to cancel the order. They said it was too late to cancel the order (this was less than 24 hours from the order date). They said I could return the item once I received it but would be charged a restocking fee. I asked them to waive the return fee since it wasn't my fault that the item was incorrectly processed but they refused.

I acted in good faith to cancel the order within hours of when I was made aware of the price correction. I wasn't trying to force them to give me the incorrect price, yet they still forced me to pay for their mistake. When I pressed them about it they simply said they were sorry but couldn't do anything about it.

I had heard bad things about Eastbay but I had ordered a few times before with no issue. Now i know what everyone was complaining about. They'll eventually do something like this to you. Don't shop at Eastbay. There are plenty of other places where you don't have to worry about this.

2018-03-01

Feel mislead and taken advantage of.

Feel mislead and taken advantage of. I was ordering 2 types of Baseball helmets for 2 school teams from another vendor. The other vendor was good, with honest communication and told me that they didn't have the Easton's in stock and Easton said they couldn't get shipment out to us until early March. That was longer than I wanted to wait, so we shopped around and Eastbay stated they could ship the helmets out Feb 17. I proceeded to shift my large order to Eastbay, and chose to pay the 1 day shipping so the kids could have the helmets before their first game. Feb 17th, 18th, 19th came and went, no helmets. I contacted Eastbay and they said it's been pushed back to Mar 3rd, it was out of their control Easton pushed the date back. I find it hard to believe the Easton would tell the other vendors I worked with early March, but they told Eastbay Feb 17th and then over week later changed their mind to early March? Feels like I was mislead and I took the bait, the honest vendor lost my business and now I'm waiting until early March anyways. I'm also paying overnight shipping fees for helmets that will now be over 2 weeks later than quoted, I asked if they would waive the shipping and they declined. I left a message with the sales rep's manager no response. At this point, I'm just hoping these helmets ship out 3/3. I'll provide an update when all is said and done, at this point, future team equipment purchases will NOT be done through Eastbay, I encourage you to find another vendor as well.

2018-02-14

Returns

"These **** do not like to honor returns, they look for reasons not too, do not buy from these clowns! pay more for a reputable seller like Zappos"

2018-02-13

I have been scammed by Eastbay

"I purchased a pair of boots from Eastbay this past Xmas for my boyfriend. I took a chance getting something he didn’t ask for but figured since the return policy clearly stated items can be returned within 90 days of purchase I was comfortable with the purchase. I received the boots and they were in perfect condition so I wrapped them up and waited for my bf to open them up. Unfortunately he hated them and didn’t want them, he never even tried them on. I packaged the boots and contacted Eastbay to do a smartship label which would basically mean when they processed my return they would deduct $6.99 for the return label. I sent the box off and awaited my refund. A week or so ago I received a package at my home address and my friend opened the box and told me that eastbay refused my return because they do not accept used merchandise. I was livid because I knew they weren’t used so I had my friend send me pics of the boots and sure enough there was residue on the boot. I was away on business so with the pics I called customer service and was told the same story by the representative and her so called manager. The “manager” was so rude that she got nasty when I kept insisting that I sent the boots back in perfect condition. She insisted that they took pics of the boots and there was mud on the shoe. When I say my bf didn’t try them on he didn’t even take the second boot out of the box he just took out the first one looked at it, moved it around to see it in different light and said babe I’m sorry I don’t like this style. He put it on his foot because I insisted that he do so just to really make sure and he did so by sitting in his chair and putting his foot in but he never stood up or walked around. So recalling these details I insisted further that I think there’s something going on because the manager is adamantly refusing and she claims her pics prove me to be a liar. Then she says if you want to dispute the unaccepted return I have to “HAND WRITE” a letter explaining why I don’t accept the reason for their refusing to accept the return and I have to pay for the shipping but she said it will most likely be refused because the boots are worn and have mud on them. I returned from my business trip yesterday and looked at the boots closely...THESE ARE NOT THE BOOTS I RETURNED!!!!! The boots I sent back did NOT have this residue on them and it looks worse than mud it’s imbedded in the grooves of the boot. I pulled out the second shoe and those are worse and the boot looks really worn. I believe I was scammed and sent back another pair of boots that were used so Eastbay could refuse my return on solid grounds. I plan to fight this because I KNOW what I sent back and the boots I currently have received back are not the boots. Be careful and I implore buyers not to purchase from a company that stoops to these levels to refuse to refund a customer a measly $119.00. "

2018-01-30

miserable experience and deceitful company

"I ordered a pair of Nike Romaleos 3 from shitbay.

I tried on the shoes once and decided I did not like them. They were brand new, cleaned and re-packaged in the original box with all the original paper filling. I returned them and waited 2 weeks before asking for an update only to find out they rejected my return.

They told me there were 'sock balls' inside the shoes and the 'bottom was dirty'. I left the original paper filling INSIDE the shoes with NO 'sock balls'! They're liars and would not accept my return despite my objections to their lies. I received the returned item and there was 100% no 'sock balls' inside.

Don't spend your hard earned money to these people. They will keep your money, regardless of their policy. Absolute garbage.

2018-01-11

Not the size I ordered

"I ordered a large shirt based on the sizing chart on the website. I was sent an XS shirt. I have never worn an XS in my life. They insist that is the size I ordered, and if I want a replacement, I have to pay for it....."

2018-01-10

They send wrong size they still won't return your item

"This company has hidden terms in their policies. Ordered a size 11 shoe. Once received the box said size 11, the packing slip size 11. I put on the shoes and walked to drop off my daughter to school and realized my toes started hurting. I couldn't turn back so dealt with it. When I got home I checked the shoe and it was a size 10.5.

I told them about the mishap and they said send it in. They mentioned when they received it that there was little dirt on them and would not return them... Even after explaining the error on their part they agreed when I asked if it was my fault for trusting the shoe was the same as all the labels and what I ordered.

The only Christmas present I got was the shoes I was able to afford for myself. Now stuck with shoes I Cant use.

2018-01-10

Do not order from Eastbay.

"I ordered a Nike Elite Backpack from Eastbay online to Canada. Once I got the package, I received a basketball. Not even a Nike basketball, but a Spalding basketball. On the SKU code, it says the Elite Backpack code "4880006" and under the name of the product "NIKE HOOPS EL MX AR TM BKPK". I do not know how one misplaces a Nike backpack for a Spalding basketball. Also, in the process of returning, they deduct $6.99 for my return shipping, which no one should be charged, especially for the company's mistake. For Canadian customers as well, the box says they will not refund shipping charges. First experience with Eastbay and never ordering with them again."

2017-12-15

This company **** - do not buy anything from them!

"My order took two months to get to me. It was a sweatshirt with a school logo for my daughter. The sweatshirt finally arrived but was two small. I called customer service but because it was a special order it could not be returned. Seriously!

Don't buy anything from this company - buyer beware!

Share Eastbay.com's store rating