Stores > Eastbay.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eastbay.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-14

Returns

"These **** do not like to honor returns, they look for reasons not too, do not buy from these clowns! pay more for a reputable seller like Zappos"

2018-02-13

I have been scammed by Eastbay

"I purchased a pair of boots from Eastbay this past Xmas for my boyfriend. I took a chance getting something he didn’t ask for but figured since the return policy clearly stated items can be returned within 90 days of purchase I was comfortable with the purchase. I received the boots and they were in perfect condition so I wrapped them up and waited for my bf to open them up. Unfortunately he hated them and didn’t want them, he never even tried them on. I packaged the boots and contacted Eastbay to do a smartship label which would basically mean when they processed my return they would deduct $6.99 for the return label. I sent the box off and awaited my refund. A week or so ago I received a package at my home address and my friend opened the box and told me that eastbay refused my return because they do not accept used merchandise. I was livid because I knew they weren’t used so I had my friend send me pics of the boots and sure enough there was residue on the boot. I was away on business so with the pics I called customer service and was told the same story by the representative and her so called manager. The “manager” was so rude that she got nasty when I kept insisting that I sent the boots back in perfect condition. She insisted that they took pics of the boots and there was mud on the shoe. When I say my bf didn’t try them on he didn’t even take the second boot out of the box he just took out the first one looked at it, moved it around to see it in different light and said babe I’m sorry I don’t like this style. He put it on his foot because I insisted that he do so just to really make sure and he did so by sitting in his chair and putting his foot in but he never stood up or walked around. So recalling these details I insisted further that I think there’s something going on because the manager is adamantly refusing and she claims her pics prove me to be a liar. Then she says if you want to dispute the unaccepted return I have to “HAND WRITE” a letter explaining why I don’t accept the reason for their refusing to accept the return and I have to pay for the shipping but she said it will most likely be refused because the boots are worn and have mud on them. I returned from my business trip yesterday and looked at the boots closely...THESE ARE NOT THE BOOTS I RETURNED!!!!! The boots I sent back did NOT have this residue on them and it looks worse than mud it’s imbedded in the grooves of the boot. I pulled out the second shoe and those are worse and the boot looks really worn. I believe I was scammed and sent back another pair of boots that were used so Eastbay could refuse my return on solid grounds. I plan to fight this because I KNOW what I sent back and the boots I currently have received back are not the boots. Be careful and I implore buyers not to purchase from a company that stoops to these levels to refuse to refund a customer a measly $119.00. "

2018-01-30

miserable experience and deceitful company

"I ordered a pair of Nike Romaleos 3 from shitbay.

I tried on the shoes once and decided I did not like them. They were brand new, cleaned and re-packaged in the original box with all the original paper filling. I returned them and waited 2 weeks before asking for an update only to find out they rejected my return.

They told me there were 'sock balls' inside the shoes and the 'bottom was dirty'. I left the original paper filling INSIDE the shoes with NO 'sock balls'! They're liars and would not accept my return despite my objections to their lies. I received the returned item and there was 100% no 'sock balls' inside.

Don't spend your hard earned money to these people. They will keep your money, regardless of their policy. Absolute garbage.

2018-01-11

Not the size I ordered

"I ordered a large shirt based on the sizing chart on the website. I was sent an XS shirt. I have never worn an XS in my life. They insist that is the size I ordered, and if I want a replacement, I have to pay for it....."

2018-01-10

They send wrong size they still won't return your item

"This company has hidden terms in their policies. Ordered a size 11 shoe. Once received the box said size 11, the packing slip size 11. I put on the shoes and walked to drop off my daughter to school and realized my toes started hurting. I couldn't turn back so dealt with it. When I got home I checked the shoe and it was a size 10.5.

I told them about the mishap and they said send it in. They mentioned when they received it that there was little dirt on them and would not return them... Even after explaining the error on their part they agreed when I asked if it was my fault for trusting the shoe was the same as all the labels and what I ordered.

The only Christmas present I got was the shoes I was able to afford for myself. Now stuck with shoes I Cant use.

2018-01-10

Do not order from Eastbay.

"I ordered a Nike Elite Backpack from Eastbay online to Canada. Once I got the package, I received a basketball. Not even a Nike basketball, but a Spalding basketball. On the SKU code, it says the Elite Backpack code "4880006" and under the name of the product "NIKE HOOPS EL MX AR TM BKPK". I do not know how one misplaces a Nike backpack for a Spalding basketball. Also, in the process of returning, they deduct $6.99 for my return shipping, which no one should be charged, especially for the company's mistake. For Canadian customers as well, the box says they will not refund shipping charges. First experience with Eastbay and never ordering with them again."

2017-12-15

This company **** - do not buy anything from them!

"My order took two months to get to me. It was a sweatshirt with a school logo for my daughter. The sweatshirt finally arrived but was two small. I called customer service but because it was a special order it could not be returned. Seriously!

Don't buy anything from this company - buyer beware!

2017-11-28

"I bought 2 things and they arrived separately.. one item came in after 5 days and the other came in after 7 days. The last item that arrived were a pair of shoes and when I opened the package, the shoe box was totally destroyed and ripped... the shoes are in good condition tho and i got the right size so that was good. I wanted the shoe box because it was gonna be a gift to someone but oh wells.."

2017-07-23

Eastbay is OVERRATED s***!

"Never buying from them again! They lost my product and on top of that they couldnt even track my package. Too irresponsible and the customer service was trash. THey kept trasnferring me to different lines only to find out my product is lost. Trash. Never buying from them again"

2017-07-05

Avoid Eastbay!!!

"Eastbay does not give a damn about customer service. Every thing from the people, to the website, to the mobile app, shipping and returns. I am expected to wait at least 5 weeks for a return on a $150 pair of sneakers, that had been worn already and had a scuff mark and creases, because that's how long it takes for them to receive the package after I drop it off at the post office. I work at UPS. NOTHING should take 5 weeks to deliver. Avoid Eastbay. There are way too many other companies that provide the same services with no of the hassle. "

2017-05-18

No Problems Here

"Ordered my usual pair of sneakers. Got expedited shipping. Sneakers showed up in less than 24 hrs with no problems. I've never had a problem with Eastbay. However I have not had to deal with customer service or return issues so I can't comment on that as many reviewers have."

2017-05-17

Jordans Retro 13

"I received my Jordans Retro 13 in the mail the shoes comes with a scuff mark on one of them. Someone attempted to covered the scuff mark with black shoe polish. needless to say I returned the shoes. I had to continually call Eastbay asking where the return label was?? Foot Locker not Eastbay had sent the return label. I kept overlooking it in my email because I didn't do business with Foot Locker. Return policy ****, I'm having a hard time receiving my money in a timely manner. I was told that I may have to wait 7 to 21 day to receive refunds.. I've yet to receive my refund, my birthday has come and gone those shoes were a gift to myself.. I'm a first-time customer horrible experience."

2017-05-09

Fool Me Once Shame On Me! Fool Me Twice Shame On You!

"I used to purchase from Eastbay back in my college days because they tend to be at least $5 - $10 cheaper than the retail price. Last year I decided to purchase some sneakers for my nieces for back to school. The shipment was TWO WEEKS late. Therefore, my nieces had to where old shoes for the first week of school, STRIKE ONE!!! Fast forward to last week, I made a purchase for my niece birthday. The shoes went to the wrong location, a different city that I never heard of. I called customer service and they had me on hold for 20 minutes. Every time they transferred me, I had to repeat my issue and be placed on hold for 20 minutes again. Eventually they blamed me and said i put the wrong address not them so I will not get a refund. I had to drive two hours to pick up my package from the wrong location. Luckily my package was in a business center and the people there were very nice. They held my package for me until I could retrieve it. Eastbay does not put their customers first. The phone reps lack customer service skills. I would rather spend the extra money for good customer service then spend my money at a place that treat me as if they're doing me a favor. Its not worth the headache or time. "

2017-03-29

Eastbay you’re a true **** SHOW…

"Eastbay you’re a true **** SHOW…Your customer service department is the World’s WORST! Not only did your untrained employees screw up my order but they also lied to me and made me wait an extra week for my Son’s T-Ball cleats and made him miss his first game and his first T-Ball pictures too! How can you sell the cleats I purchased over 2 weeks ago? You did nothing to try to fix the issue, made no apologies for what you cost my son and had the audacity to tell me there will be more games for him to play? It’s his first experience with organized sports and you guys screwed it up! And hear you preach compassion for athletes and advocacy for sport…WHAT A JOKE! You are hypocrites! As long as I live I will never spend another $1 with any company associated with you and I will be sure to let everyone in my leagues know not to waste their money either! "

2017-03-16

Beware. Horrible customer service.

"Horrible customer service. Needed an item in 2 business days. Payed the extra that they offered online the night before, expecting for it to arrive in 2 business days instead it arrived in 3 business days. When I called to explain and ask for them to charge me for the 3 business day shipping instead of 2 they refused. Said in their fine print you have to give them 1 business day just to ship. I explained that they need to state that while ordering online. If I had known I had to pay the outrageous charge for overnight shipping to get it in 2 business days then I could have made a more logical decision. False advertising in my opinion. Beware."

Share Eastbay.com's store rating

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member
Eastbay.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!