2009-10-14

"I had a very pleasant experience with this company. The option to actually pick the diamond, pick the setting, and then pick the metal you want in a diamond stud, that is just YOU! 2 reviews here at ressellerratings but I took the chance and was not disappointed. Diamonds are genuine and comes with a certificate. Best of all, I am a guy and only have one ear pierced so the option to choose single vs a pair was a plus. Shipping may be expensive but if you look around, you will find a coupon to offset shipping cost. Shipping was fast and smooth. Customer service is very pleasant and would take the time to explain everything to you without being pushy. When I received my earring, it was sealed and somehow I think this company is affiliated with Diamondonnet.com or maybe they are their supplier. I noted a discrepancy on the diamond ordered to the diamond sent when I looked at the certificate (good instead of ideal cut) so they quickly rectified the situation. They have a 30 day guarantee, but CS told me 60 days if I wanted to return it, which I have no plans on doing. Items came also with a cleaning solution, appraisal certificate, and a small earring box. Anyway, I will come back here to by my future wife's ring, earring, etc. I am not affiliated with this company, I am just a satisfied customer who wanted to share my experience."

2009-08-17

"The diamond stud I bought is a sparkling success, completely fabulous quality-wise and cost-wise. I also loved how I could design my own piece with every specification I wanted. Now whenever I see the stud I think 'completely perfect'! Shipping across the world to Australia was fast and problem-free as well, once the shipping order was done right. I'll definitely buy my next item from this source again. "

2009-04-21

"Loved the earrings i bought from them so much. I was kind of hesitant at first since they are new, I talked to their sales person and he sounded very reassuring with their 30 days return policy and their lifetime care and repair. When I received the item, it was gorgeous. I'm so glad that I ordered from them, they had a decent price for an item that is just beautiful. As for my overwhelming appreciation for their patience from my numerous questions, I'm giving their first review in here, an A++ seller."

Share EarringsForever's store rating