Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm ET

Shipping & packaging: 8.24/10
Customer service: 7.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.79/10
2018-09-16

Rolled up in tube before dry

"When I took the photo out of the tube the wet ink caused it to be stuck together. Bad."

DustinFerguson from EZ Prints has responded
Posted Sep-17-2018

“Good Morning,

Please forgive us for our error. We are having your order reprinted and upgrading the shipping. We will have this shipped out to you withing the next 24 hours. If there is anything else we can help you please let us know.”

2018-09-15

25th Wedding Anniversary Jewelry Box

"Amazing Amazing. It is just what I was hoping for Thanks "

2018-09-13

Beyond my greatest expectations.

"I couldn't find a local facility that would print panorama format photos so I decided to see what I would get from EZ Prints. I couldn't believe the quick and quality service they offered. The resolution from just a iPhone photo was fantastic. I would 'highly' recommend them to any and everyone. I am a retired cinematographer with 45 years experience in photo expections and they exceeded even my expectations. "

2018-09-12

Great prints and quality

"Fast shipping and great picture quality and print. Very satisfied with the product "

2018-09-11

Outstanding Quality

"I shot a gorgeous picture of the mountains and clear water that serve as the backdrop of Pickhandle Park in Canada (which is in the Yukon Territory). It turned out to be an absolutely stunning photo. The downside is that I took it on my iPhone 8, which of course has a super camera, but I wasn't sure of its resolution once the photo was enlarged by EZ Prints. I threw caution to the wind and ordered a 30 x 45" framed canvas print for display in my home. Once it arrived, I nervously took it out of the shipping container box, not knowing if I'd be disappointed or delighted, only to reveal a beautiful work of art. EZ Print's attention to detail and quality are really second to none. Plus, I paid half of the normal price due to their outstanding discounts for repeat customers. I highly recommend this quality company."

2018-09-10

Great prints!!

"Large scale pictures turned out great! Thanks EZPrints for making this picture printing process so easy! "

2018-09-10

Great job!

"I have been printing pictures with different companies but Ez prints did the unexpected. The photos were clear,with a good print."

2018-09-08

Excellent

"I printed a panorama. It arrived on time, is a quality print, and was in nice packaging to protect the picture. Highly recommended. "

2018-09-08

So Easy!!

"Easy to order, prompt delivery and good quality prints. Would definitely use EZ Prints again!!"

2018-09-07

Great note cards and journals

"The prints on the note cards and journals are excellent! I also love the coasters. They are a hit!"

Super quality

"Photos were well packaged, good quality and the price was great. What more can you ask for. Thanks"

Great quality

"I love the pictures. They have great quality and price. "

Pleasantly Surprised

"I am happy with my Panoramic Photo print. I wasn't sure what to expect and it turned out very well. I do wish I had paid extra to have it framed. "

Awesome

"Only place I could find to print my weird size photo. It turned out beautiful."

Jewels

"The quality of pictures was excellent; however, I gave it 4 stars because of the delayed delivery time."

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.