9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Shipping & packaging: 8.40/10
Customer service: 8.36/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.64/10
2017-10-14

Good

"Need a part that was broke waiting for Asus to deliver .Excalibur is very helpful in addressing the problem all ways answer the phone .would definitely use again "

2017-10-07

Great Service

"Excellent Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-10-06

Excellent all around

"I had an issue (I ordered the wrong PC), and they were able to fix it quickly and with no hassle. Their quick action, along with the fast processing allowed me to receive my laptop in time for a two month trip to Taiwan, allowing me to speed up my off time a little easier. Excellent all around, will definitely be shopping through them for future needs. "

2017-10-05

Never had a bad experience

"I've ordered 2 laptops off of their site and they always delivered on time and safely. Even when I had to call their support line after I moved to a new location, I received friendly service and their call backs were within an appropriate time. The best."

2017-10-05

Great Service

"I received everything as scheduled. The only thing I was a bit disappointed in, was there was no Microsoft office installed. However, they did reverse the charge for it, with no problem. "

2017-10-04

Great experience

"Helpful and friendly staff, item arrived in Italy in a week in perfect condition. I am very satisfied"

Ok!

"I Struggle alot with the payment and i need to redo like 10 times but today finally i could make it!!. Now lets wait till my product reach my hands :)"

very bad service

"my order didn't sent, im very unsatisfied"

Horrible !

"process too long, it spends a lot of time"

2017-09-25

No issues

"Product delivered in a timely manner and in good condition."

2017-09-20

Poor communication

"I placed an order through excaliberPC and received a call on the same day stating that my components have been picked and are ready for assembling and will probably ship by end of day or the following business day. Once those days passed and my order status page did not change, I sent an email to support asking about the order. I received an informal response a day or two later saying that since I was getting a "custom" order, I upgraded ram, it would take 3-5 days or even more to install. I ended up waiting another week and nothing changed on the order status page and yet I received my order without any notification that it shipped. I'm happy with my product, but they really need to work on their communication with their clients."

2017-09-20

Amazing seller.

"Everything was fine. Nothing to complain about. Highly recommended seller !"

2017-09-17

Asus g752vs

"Laptop was shipped quickly and packed well."

2017-09-16

excellent experience with the staff

"I was on a protest list which then missed all of my crucial dates. The staff were honest and more concerned with delivering a good value experience than just taking my cash. A refreshing attitude sadly in this day and age. I recommend them as sellers. "

2017-09-14

I am happy with this purchase

"Fast delivery, all products are great, my laptop has a bit light leak but everything else are pretty good, thanks : )"

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.