9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Shipping & packaging: 8.19/10
Customer service: 8.27/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.93/10
2017-12-22

Great service even if I didn't buy at the end

"I had to cancel my order but the attention was always very good. "

Very happy

"Good price and fast shipping. A lot of free stuff came with the order. "

They don't accept paypal

"They don't accept paypal or international credit cards. They live in the past, using wire transfer "

Posted Jan-02-2018

“We accept US Credit Cards, PayPal (US/UK/Canada), Amazon Pay (supports international credit cards), AliPay, and Bank Wire Transfer. We will soon support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. We don't live in the past and we are extremely cautious about internet frauds.”

Great service from EXcaliberPC.com

"I am very impressed with the service I have received from EXcaliberPC.com"

2017-12-21

Three VR PC's

"I have bought three VR PC's from EXcaliberPC.com and have been happy with the experience every time."

2017-12-19

Very Pleased

"Ordered a custom Asus ROG laptop. Very happy with staff, who called with questions, and time to assemble and ship unit. Plan on doing business with this site again!"

2017-12-18

Sehr zuverlässlicher Leute

"Lieferung kam schnell und unbeschädigt nach wenigen Tagen an, und der Support reagierte schnell auf meine Fragen."

2017-12-18

had some issues contacting at first, but problem was quickly resolved

"There was a problem with the billing information that I submitted. I tried responding to them multiple times, but I never got an answer. Eventually, one of my calls went through, and the operator on the other end was quick to resolve the issue. I received a confirmation email immediately afterwards, so I was satisfied."

2017-12-16

Okay

"Fed Ex wasn’t that great with their delivery. Not sure how the computer works yet as it is a Christmas gift."

Great

"At first took to log for order to ship, 12 business days, but it because tbey where concerned about my account and delivering adress sience recently. And tbey where hard yo fiind on the phon in the middle of a day lime 1 pm pacific tine "

2017-12-12

I bought a laptop the service was super kind and very helpfull

"I am from israel and the store doesn't ship to Israel but the service was amazing thank you EXcaliberPC.com I will order more things from you in the future "

Worked Well Under a Rush

"Unit was out of stock when ordered. Once they got it in, I needed the unit within 2 days. They rushed the upgrades and got the unit out the same day, upgraded the shipping at no cost, and got the unit to me on time. "

Delayed delivery

"Took a week and a half for them to even ship my order, and 3 days to get back to me about timing. "

Posted Jan-02-2018

“We sincerely apologize about the shipping delay. We were understaffed during the Black Friday weekend but eventually the order was delivered as promised.”

Horrible customer service

"After 2 weeks of waiting for my order to be processed it was cancelled by excaliburpc without notice and they did not answer any of my emails or phone calls."

Helpful (1) Cool
Posted Jan-02-2018

“The order didn't pass security measures set by Amazon or PayPal which was the reason why we had to cancel the order. We did contact the customer regarding declined payment and international (import) tax warning by email.”

First class service!!!

"We had a few issues getting our order placed. The issues we out of both our control as well as Excalibur’s. They were very helpful and patient. Once the stars aligned they jumped into action and went above and beyond. We will be making all our pc purchases through Excalibur going forward. "

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.