9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Customer service: 8.31/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.65/10
2017-12-16

Okay

"Fed Ex wasn’t that great with their delivery. Not sure how the computer works yet as it is a Christmas gift."

Great

"At first took to log for order to ship, 12 business days, but it because tbey where concerned about my account and delivering adress sience recently. And tbey where hard yo fiind on the phon in the middle of a day lime 1 pm pacific tine "

2017-12-12

I bought a laptop the service was super kind and very helpfull

"I am from israel and the store doesn't ship to Israel but the service was amazing thank you EXcaliberPC.com I will order more things from you in the future "

Worked Well Under a Rush

"Unit was out of stock when ordered. Once they got it in, I needed the unit within 2 days. They rushed the upgrades and got the unit out the same day, upgraded the shipping at no cost, and got the unit to me on time. "

Delayed delivery

"Took a week and a half for them to even ship my order, and 3 days to get back to me about timing. "

Posted Jan-02-2018

“We sincerely apologize about the shipping delay. We were understaffed during the Black Friday weekend but eventually the order was delivered as promised.”

Horrible customer service

"After 2 weeks of waiting for my order to be processed it was cancelled by excaliburpc without notice and they did not answer any of my emails or phone calls."

Helpful (1) Cool
Posted Jan-02-2018

“The order didn't pass security measures set by Amazon or PayPal which was the reason why we had to cancel the order. We did contact the customer regarding declined payment and international (import) tax warning by email.”

First class service!!!

"We had a few issues getting our order placed. The issues we out of both our control as well as Excalibur’s. They were very helpful and patient. Once the stars aligned they jumped into action and went above and beyond. We will be making all our pc purchases through Excalibur going forward. "

Thanks!

"It's been two days since the receipt of the product. No complaints so far."

2017-12-09

Got some problems but all ok

"I paid with internationall and got canceled then the bank cancelled but the third was the winner and I got really good deal"

2017-12-08

Products good and additional bundle package was best deal on market for device

"Products work well and as advertised. Only reason for the star deduction was due to the process to order the computer due to Amazon Pay and EXcaliberPC keep cancelling the order for a variety of reasons. After the 7th attempt and a few emails/phone calls the order was made. The additional items provided with the bundle package and ordering directly with EXcaliberPC made it worth the additional stress to order through them."

2017-12-07

Still waiting

"Purchased the laptop, payment was processed, no issues. One week later, I'm sent an email saying my purchase was flagged. Been trying to find out the problem. So far, some non-specific emails and my calls keep going to voicemail. No impressed with how long it takes to get a response, and how long it took to be alerted of the initial issue. Considering just asking for a refund, in the hopes I can save this major Christmas purchase. "

2017-12-07

Very Satisfied

"Good Product, Outstanding Price, Took a little time for them to customize it to my specs but that was in the middle of Holiday season. And they gave me a heads up about that."

2017-12-06

Worst Customer service ever

"It was the worst Customer service I have ever experienced when shopping online. I tried calling the support/sales like for 3 days, 5-10 times every day, and I could not talk to anyone even once. So I ended up cancelling my order after wasting a week, regardless of the fact the the item was at least 200 USD more expensive at ExcaliberPC. I definitely will not recommend this store to any one."

Posted Jan-02-2018

“We are sorry that we didn't meet the customer's expectation during his experience. The customer was concerning about the product's display being defective right out of the box. We explained the bad/bright dot pixel policy (set by ASUS) to the customer and he didn't like what he heard so he cancelled the order and left us a negative review. Call volume was higher than usual before and after the Black Friday weekend, but our live chat and Facebook was active 10 to 12 hours a day.”

2017-12-03

Quick and Nice

"They sent a lot of things. Everything works well. "

2017-12-01

The right choice

"It was the best way to get a lapto to which i had save my money i couldn't have choosen a better option the customer service is the best and the way the asur that is the real person who is buying not just uaing your name is grat i felt quite confident, thank you EXacliberPC"

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.