9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Customer service: 8.05/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.94/10
2018-02-26

Earned my trust

"Placed order, received order. Product works. "

2018-02-20

Smooth sailing

"Promt service and delivery.
The product was exactly as described.
I didn't need to deal with their customer support at all, and thus haven't experienced it.

2018-02-19

Great Service!

"Good price and great included items. Question response was quick and informative. Product arrived on time and properly configured. Will recommend to others."

2018-02-17

I not received my item.

"My order never proceed on excaliberpc. "

Posted Mar-02-2018

“This order did not meet our order security. Payment was never authorized.”

2018-02-15

Great computer

"The package was difficult to get shipped, and getting it picked up was a nightmare but the quality of the product is top end for a lower price than I saw anywhere else. Great company to go through."

2018-02-09

Yes, Yall should give Jon a RAISE!! He is the reason for my continued purchaes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"All the employees made me feel like I was special. You all did a great job. I give Ml"

2018-02-08

Excellent service

"The product I purchased was exactly what I ordered. Of course this was to be expected. What really impressed me was that I received accurate information regarding the time it would take to process the order and ship it to a hotel I was visiting. Time was of the essence and I didn't care to spend extra for priority shipping. Instead the EXcaliberPC rep worked with me and assured me that the order would be fulfilled as soon as my credit card cleared, that it would be out the door by the end of the day, and that it would reach my hotel at the latest one day before I checked out. And that is exactly what happened. Thank you so much for the excellent customer service -- and the delivery of a fantastic laptop exactly as promised."

2018-02-06

Real Jerk

"Today is Feb. 6th. Thery still did not shipping my order that ordered on Jan. 19th."

Posted Mar-02-2018

“This was a preorder and we can only ship the product when it becomes available.”

2018-01-29

Absence of clear information and penalties for order cancellation

"I made order and had limited time to receive it. I wrote comment for order : If you cannot deliver order in 3-5 business days ( as appointed on the web site ) please cancel order. After it I sent a lot of emails trying to stay informed about time of delivering but nothing was answered by seller. I received answer only when seller tried to charge-off money from my card and if they could did it I would have penalties 5% for order cancellation. Horrible experience."

Helpful (2) Cool
Posted Mar-02-2018

“This order did not meet our order security and customer is asking us to ship to a hotel using an international credit card. Payment was never authorized.”

2018-01-26

MSI GE63VR to Canada

"Purchased from them through amazon. Happy with the price and they managed to get it to me in Canada in under a week."

2018-01-22

Only two days for shipping

"Responsible calls and extremely quick shipping. "

2018-01-21

no response about my issue with expired game code -

"Customer support is only good when you haven't bought yet but after buying a laptop and ask about the expired code - no response from them."

Posted Mar-02-2018

“Game code was emailed on 12/28/2017, customer did not redeem before the expiration date.”

2018-01-13

Great new PC reseller. Will be back and shop again!

"We've been waiting for such a reseller and site to come along.
This is it!
They have competitive pricing and selection of high end gaming PC's

Will be back here to shop again!

2018-01-12

Great price

"Very secure online purchase, even though I had to get in contact with them after verifying my purchase because my address and phone were in different states. I have to say I feel safe ordering from them. "

2018-01-11

Perfect

"Very Happy overall, so far so good "

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.