9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Customer service: 8.05/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.94/10
2018-04-14

MSI laptop

"Great service, John took all the time in the world to explain the perfect laptop for me, "

2018-04-13

Awesome

"I got an open box laptop from these guys, no issues whatsoever.

Fedex sucks though, it would be great if they used any other company

2018-04-12

Awesome service!

"They did perfect on everything and getting shipping on time. Amazon on the other hand has horrible service, lies and hired foreign people who can’t help you. "

2018-04-11

So far, so good.

"As far as my research details, I got a reasonable price on my new laptop. And so far (knock on wood), all seems to be well with it. The only real issue is the slow processing/shipping and the complete lack of communication—they simply do not respond to any contact attempts, no matter how many you send."

Posted Apr-25-2018

“Dear Customer, Please understand system order takes additional 2-3 days to complete building and testing. A FedEx tracking # was provided as soon as it was shipped out. If there was no further delay, we would just process any order as agreed. We can be reached by phone, email, live chat, and Facebook Messenger. It is not true when you say we don't respond to any contact attempts.”

2018-04-10

GREAT Service - these guys ROCK!

"I spent days searching for the right laptop to meet my needs. Once I decided on an Asus ROG GL73-VM Strix Scar edition, I set out to find the a good source. I finally decided to purchase from ExcaliberPC.com because their site gave me access to many upgrades for my laptop. As well, the bundle I received free was amazing! The crown jewel of the free bundle was the Asus ROG X-Ranger backpack. While other vendors offered similar free bundles, they were all short on the backpack (a $165 value).

I placed my order and called to ask a couple of questions. My call was taken right away and my questions were answered in a friendly and helpful manner. Several days later I received my package which was well packed for shipping. After several minutes of using my new laptop the video failed. Needless to say I was pretty upset after spending nearly $2k for my unit with upgrades and taxes. While I fully understood ExcaliberPC wasn't at fault I was nevertheless disappointed.

I sent the defective unit back the very next day using and following the RMA process online at ExcaliberPC.com. I actually followed up my return shipment with a same day call to let them know the unit was on the way back. I obviously had some questions on how long I'd need to wait for my unit to be evaluated before a new unit would be shipped. The person I spoke to was very surprised that my unit failed since functionality was verified as a result of the upgrades I ordered.

My defective unit arrived at ExcaliberPC.com on a Friday afternoon. By the end of the day, I received an email stating that my unit was received, evaluated, and that a replacement was moved up in the upgrade queue to allow my replacement to be shipped the same day!

The fact that ExcaliberPC turned my replacement around the same day was a very strong showing of customer service. I don't spend this much on a laptop but every few years. My next purchase will definitely be from ExcaliberPC. I will also be highly recommending ExcaliberPC to my friends as well as anyone bothering to read this review. They exceeded my expectations and I am certain they will exceed yours.

2018-04-09

Customer service Non Existant

"First, I am happy with my Purchase the product was as stated. The problem is customer service. I ordered the computer and contacted them through their online form with some questions. No response ever. I called and left a voicemail and still to this day, 3 weeks later no response. They needed to verify my card, although appreciated for my protection, it caused another 2 days of delays and still not sure why it took 3-4 days to tell me my card needed verification when they say the process in 2 days and ship under 5 day delivery. From order to delivery was about 10 days. Even the person who validated my card took hours to return my call, and email after responding to his initial request email immediately. Seems to be understaffed.
If you have patience and don’t need customer service it’s fine to buy here.

** update: as you can see in their response to my review, they have no customer service. Some online retailers don’t understand what consumers want, responsiveness and simple policy’s. As stated the form I filled in and VM from calling them still haven’t been returned...*

Helpful (1) Cool
Posted May-08-2018

“We can be reached by phone, email, live chat, Facebook Messenger and Q&A form. If you have tried to contact us using any one of these methods, you would be contacted or returned with a response within 48 hours. ”

2018-04-07

Good Experience

"Had a few difficulties getting the order placed, however, once they verified the order, it went smoothly and arrived on time and in good shape."

2018-04-07

Go elsewhere.

"Attempted to buy a laptop from their site after making the purchase I received no shipping info. I called a week after placing the order to see if I could get a tracking# only to be screened like a criminal and then told that my order was not processed because I paid with a debit card. Asked why they did not call me or contact me someway to let me know this was the case. They made no apologies nor was an explanation given as to why this took place. Missed a project deadline because of this terrible customer service and will never do business with them again. That's what I get for trying to support local business. Save yourself the headache and buy your pcs from a reputable establishment with integrity."

Helpful (1) Cool
Posted Apr-11-2018

“This order never passed our order security and the customer expected us to ship the next business day. All we needed is additional verification to release his order.”

2018-04-06

Muy bueno

"Soy de México y tuve una buena experiencia, solo que tardó un poco en procesarce el pago. Fuera de eso, excelente."

2018-04-04

great purchase!!

"The attention was excellent!! The products arrived in perfect condition on timing. Highly recommend"

2018-04-02

Awesome! Laptop!

"I love it! Great look, came in few boxes so no scratches or damage!
Got all extras with it: backpack, mouse, headset, mousepad!
Will recommend it to a friend!

2018-04-01

Good seller

"Everything worked fine - could ship a little faster"

2018-03-30

My computer gift for husband birthday

"While initially we had a slight hiccup with the order because the merchant failed to charge my card on time and then the order had to be cancelled and redone, I cannot say enough good words about John from customer service.

He made me feel very comfortable canceling the initial order for me immediately and sending me proof, before charging my card again. He also expedited the shipment free of charge and pushed the order being fulfilled which was vital because this was a present for my husband birthday.

Thank you John and Ex Caliber team.

Price and service was very good.

Nadia.

2018-03-28

Works well

"Nice gaming computer excellent price fast shipping"

2018-03-27

Fast shipping!

"Wish speakers were louder and better quality, everything else is great though."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.