Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com
      9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-11

First class service!!!

"We had a few issues getting our order placed. The issues we out of both our control as well as Excalibur’s. They were very helpful and patient. Once the stars aligned they jumped into action and went above and beyond. We will be making all our pc purchases through Excalibur going forward. "

2017-12-11

Thanks!

"It's been two days since the receipt of the product. No complaints so far."

2017-12-09

Got some problems but all ok

"I paid with internationall and got canceled then the bank cancelled but the third was the winner and I got really good deal"

2017-12-08

Products good and additional bundle package was best deal on market for device

"Products work well and as advertised. Only reason for the star deduction was due to the process to order the computer due to Amazon Pay and EXcaliberPC keep cancelling the order for a variety of reasons. After the 7th attempt and a few emails/phone calls the order was made. The additional items provided with the bundle package and ordering directly with EXcaliberPC made it worth the additional stress to order through them."

2017-12-07

Still waiting

"Purchased the laptop, payment was processed, no issues. One week later, I'm sent an email saying my purchase was flagged. Been trying to find out the problem. So far, some non-specific emails and my calls keep going to voicemail. No impressed with how long it takes to get a response, and how long it took to be alerted of the initial issue. Considering just asking for a refund, in the hopes I can save this major Christmas purchase. "

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2018

A rep from EXcaliberPC.com, excaliberpc.com, has responded

“We sincerely apologize about the shipping delay. We were understaffed during the Black Friday weekend but eventually the order was delivered as promised.”

2017-12-07

Very Satisfied

"Good Product, Outstanding Price, Took a little time for them to customize it to my specs but that was in the middle of Holiday season. And they gave me a heads up about that."

2017-12-06

Worst Customer service ever

"It was the worst Customer service I have ever experienced when shopping online. I tried calling the support/sales like for 3 days, 5-10 times every day, and I could not talk to anyone even once. So I ended up cancelling my order after wasting a week, regardless of the fact the the item was at least 200 USD more expensive at ExcaliberPC. I definitely will not recommend this store to any one."

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2018

A rep from EXcaliberPC.com, excaliberpc.com, has responded

“We are sorry that we didn't meet the customer's expectation during his experience. The customer was concerning about the product's display being defective right out of the box. We explained the bad/bright dot pixel policy (set by ASUS) to the customer and he didn't like what he heard so he cancelled the order and left us a negative review. Call volume was higher than usual before and after the Black Friday weekend, but our live chat and Facebook was active 10 to 12 hours a day.”

2017-12-03

Quick and Nice

"They sent a lot of things. Everything works well. "

2017-12-01

The right choice

"It was the best way to get a lapto to which i had save my money i couldn't have choosen a better option the customer service is the best and the way the asur that is the real person who is buying not just uaing your name is grat i felt quite confident, thank you EXacliberPC"

2017-12-01

Satisfied Customer!

"Checkout process is straight forward, appreciated the fraud check before shipping out, shipped quickly and received faster than expected. I am satisfied with the condition the product was received and that it was exactly what I ordered. Thank you for a great first time ordering experience during the peak holiday season!"

Great service

"Customer service was very helpful and product arrived early."

2017-11-27

this store needs to be more mainstream!

"I'd give 5 stars if it weren't for the difficult time I had trying to speak to a person over the phone, it took two days and about 6 to 7 phone calls to finally get to speak to a person. That being said, the overall experience was quite great.
The items are brand new and just as described, they arrived at the expected time. the free gifts or unbeatable in the pricing is really competitive.

Great Experience

"I purchased a computer and was impressed that I received a call to verify my identity to confirm it was really me who requested the purchase. The worker was friendly and attentive to any questions I had. I received my product right on time and everything is as it should be. I will certainly use them again if the need arises."

2017-11-26

One fine delivery.

"I don't want to start by the name of the company, otherwise it will sound like I'm advertising it...
However, I do have to say that Excaliber staff was very helpful. They went out of their way to solve an issue created by the original supplier, just so that I'd get my order on time and in full... order.
If I had to describe the "aforementioned" company, I would use such adjectives as responsive, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and... cheap-er, but I probably wouldn't have to because you -the reader- are on this website to confirm what you already know : this California based IT vault is without any doubt one of the best ones around.

p.s. one year prior to my final purchase, I had enquired them about the Asus G701VK, had got an answer quickly, and never received any spam and/or recall on my enquiry from them. What I mean to say is : they won't hassle you like a lot of companies out there...

2017-11-23

fast shipping of one item is not enough to get 5 stars. in order to get it you need to send all items

"The shipping was so fast I could not even believe it (laptop arrived in less than 24 hours of making order). the reason I am giving 3 stars is that they have not sent the promotion carry bag. I emailed them to learn the status but I did not even get a respond. it looks like the promotion is just to attract the costumers. "

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.