9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Shipping & packaging: 7.97/10
Customer service: 8.36/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.33/10
2018-05-14

No customer service even before shipping

"They did not alert me that my credit card had been denied. I had gotten an alert and authorized the charge. I waited ten days and sent them three messages and yet they never told me that they were not fulfilling the order."

2018-05-13

I give them a real 5 stars

"I have a very good experience buying here, I'm from a diferent country and I found in EXcaliberPC.com what I was looking for, their team are so patient and they give you a very kind assistance. Thank's for the excellent service!"

2018-05-11

Excellent customer service from EXcaliberPC.com

"I appreciated that a representative of the company called to confirm my online purchase and to review when the computer would ship. It gave me a chance to ask about the extras to be included, confirm the total purchase amount and get information on when to expect delivery. The computer and all accessories was delivered on time and was packaged great! The computer was a gift to my grandson and he is so pleased with the quality of the graphics and power to play his games. "

2018-05-11

first time...

"I was leary as this was a major purchase and I've never used them for anything.. Went great!"

2018-05-09

Very HelpfulOnce you Speak to the right person.

"While a short delay was caused by my missinderstanding. Once I spoke to The right person “Thsnks John” everything was put back on track and i received the laptop i wanted at a great price! "

2018-05-09

Great Experience!

"The communication was great between their customer service team and I. Was a pleasure to do business with. "

2018-05-02

Resolved: Not possible to enquirer order status or cancel it

"See at the bottom my original expirance. I ednded up having great support from the company and now I am awaiting for the delivery.
I received my packages.
Thanks guys.

"Sales (US Customers) did not respond to mutiple 'Live Chat' messages: 3 messages during 5 days - no single response.
No one was available to answer a call to telephone number provided on web site: call was made 4:40 PM EST

The question is simple: what is your estimated response time for Live Chat request?

There is no way to cancel an order.

P.S. I was able to call sales. So nice guys. Will see where we will end up."

2018-05-02

MSI TITAN PRO.

"Very happy with the buying experience . Got the laptop I want for the right price . Would do business again . "

2018-04-30

Asus vivibook - customized

"great service !

Delivered as required !

2018-04-26

Competence and Customer Satisfaction

"I was treated kindly, and my questions were answered promptly. The laptop was shipped promptly, and when it arrived, I was totally satisfied with the outcome. I'd do business with EXcaliberPC any time!"

2018-04-26

Fast and easy transaction

"The item I wanted was shipped quickly and arrived with no problems."

2018-04-20

laptop is super fast at a great price!

"The delivery was fast also."

2018-04-18

Great attention

"It was a pleasure. Purchase was made easily and the customer attention is awesome. I had many questions and they were answered patiently. Excellent service!!!"

2018-04-17

Efficient help

"Took a while to get a reply, but once correspondence started, it was quick. My questions were addressed, but my problems weren't (supplier side problem)."

2018-04-17

Notify customers when transactions fail

"I placed a preorder for a laptop which became available yesterday and was wondering why I didn't receive an email showing updated availability or shipping. The website showed this order in a status called "Preorder", but what had actually happened was that my card flagged the transaction and it was declined. I eventually figured this out on my own and was able to re-bill it successfully, but Excaliber's website should have notified me that there was something holding up the order, rather than silently not shipping it. This won't prevent me from shopping here in the future, but it's a major rough edge on their e-commerce system's design."

Helpful (1) Cool
excaliberpc.com from EXcaliberPC.com has responded
Posted Apr-25-2018

“This customer's order was shipped on 4/25/2018 and to delivered on 5/2/2018. We apologize very much for the late processing and we will inform our customers about any payment decline status even if it's a preorder.”

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.