9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Customer service: 8.31/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.65/10
2018-03-27

Fast shipping!

"Wish speakers were louder and better quality, everything else is great though."

2018-03-20

Good Service, Great Product

"The payment process was terrible; it took three attempts to purchase the item. I was going to leave three stars but they expedited the order the same day so they earned another star. The laptop and all the free gifts made it worth it. "

2018-03-18

Great Customer Service!

"Ordered a new laptop from ExcaliburPC. Unfortunately, the laptop showed up with a manufacturer defect. It happens and was not ExcaliburPC's fault. They went above and beyond to get everything squared away for me!"

2018-03-17

Excellent

"Very happy with overall experience with EX caliberPC..Prices were best around and so easy to order and receive new ASUS computer..Would definitely recommend them and will order from them again for all my computer needs"

2018-03-16

They deserve my loyalty

"I’ve been looking for my first gaming desktop for almost two years now. I saw the MSI INFINITE X with the 1070ti @ $1699 and went for it. I originally tried purchasing it through amazon but they take forever to process expensive orders so I cancelled that order and went through ExcaliberPc’s website. I emailed Excaliber’s customer service team with all questions I had and I was suprised that I got a thorough and prompt response. Whoever I spoke to was VERY patient, didn’t try to rush through the conversation like I’ve had before with other companies. He helped me figure out how to have my Amazonpay order process faster. They send you a message on amazon that you have to respond to by calling amazon pay number confirming that the order isn’t fraudulent before they hand the money over to ExcaliberPc so the faster you respond the faster the processing. He actually told me how to use AmazonPay because it’s faster than the other options and when I had questions about the amazonpay process he answered better than the amazon.com rep I chatted with. I did 2 day shipping it took a day to process so ordered it on a Wednesday and got it Friday. I am very pleased with my product a have had no issues thus far. I’ve had the pc 2 weeks now. It’s fast and quiet and runs all my games perfectly! It did stall a little on Ark Survival and Star Citizen so dropped the GPU down from it’s ultra settings. It came with MSI brand keyboard and mouse which are not mystic light compatible in case anyone was curious but they are still nice. I will use this company to purchase anything PC related from now on. The customer service is best I’ve ever had and that’s worth being loyal to. "

2018-03-15

"Very good. Worked directly with me with my not so easy order having different billing and shipping addresses. Thanks guys. "

2018-03-14

Good experience

"Item arrived when on time.
All items came as shown.
Overall good operation.

2018-03-11

Very supportive customer service personnel.

"At first, I thought I will be having some issues purchasing the gaming laptop because I am located here in Philippines. I purchased the item and have it delivered to my friend in the US. Thanks to the support that they provided, the transaction went well. Hope to buy again in the future."

2018-03-09

Great Company!

"Great service, great products and fast shipping. I am very happy with my purchase of an MSI Infinite X. Would definitely use again."

2018-03-08

Looking Out for the Customer

"I had placed an order for an ASUS ROG Strix laptop with some custom configuration. When reviewing my order, the staff seemed to intuit the performance goals implied by my custom configuration and realized that I could achieve what I wanted with a simplified and less expensive configuration. They gave me a call to walk me through their suggestions.

Now I have a great laptop that works in the way I want and for less money than I had originally thought I'd pay. I'll be coming back for future purchases!

2018-03-07

Good service. Quick international delivery.

"Very good customer service. And prompt delivery.
However the power cord was not as per the standard of my country. So take that into consideration, as you will need an adapter

2018-03-06

Enjoyed the extras.

"Although I am not crazy about the computer and had a miscommunication about the specs and what it really entailed, the company was trying to answer all my questions and was patient and I LOVED all the extras it came with. It shipped a day later than what i was promised as well, so those 2 things kept me from giving them a full 5, but good 4 stars nonetheless."

2018-03-05

They delivered

"They maxed out the 5 business days, but the upgrades I ordered were proper. Nothing I can complain about. I got a ton of ASUS merch for free I will sell now."

2018-03-04

Geat shopping experience

"I ordered a Asus gamming laptop and it was every thing that I was excepting. I have ordered from other places but this was the best experience that I have had so far. Good customer service I would recommend ExcaliberPC.com to anyone looking for a great deal shipping was fast and the laptop I ordered came with a lot of free gamming items for the same price as other places I was look at buying from "

2018-03-02

Great customer support.

"I was having issues with my billing and customer service helped me figure it all out with very little issue. Product was even delivered before expected date. Would order from again."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.