9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Shipping & packaging: 7.64/10
Customer service: 8.05/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.94/10
2018-06-23

My Excaliber PC Order was Perfect!

"I received my MSI We73 mobile workstation on time and perfect condition! I also was able to save $200 compared to the competition. So needless to say “I am an extremely pleased customer”!"

2018-06-20

Great EXPERIENCE

"When I ordered the MSI GS65 online they called me to verify the order and then emailed me to confirm of my order. Very impressed.
The laptop arrived today 6/20/18 and I'm extremely happy with it. It has performed better than I would have expected.
I would recommend ExcaliborPC.com and the MSI GS65. They have delivered more then I expected. Thank you.

2018-06-18

No Issues and Extra Precaution

"My laptop arrived intact exactly how I wanted it, with an added freebie. But before that, they called and emailed me to confirm my order and verified I wasn't hacked in any way. I was very happy with the entire process: quick, easy, friendly, with an added bonus."

2018-06-14

Great Customer Service

"I had an issue in the order which was completely my fault, so I had to call customer service when they notified me of the problem. The man who assisted me (forgot his name ☹ but he's from the Fremont store) was very helpful, he even stayed an hour after closing to help me out which was very nice of him.
About the laptop, the GE63 Raider 8RE, I only used it for about a week, ran into a couple troubleshooting problems because I was deleting bloatware off the computer. Other than that the laptop runs amazingly, all the games I run go at a smooth 60 if not 120 fps. Overall great laptop and service

2018-06-08

5 Star

"Delivered on time and phone support was excellent!"

2018-06-03

Open box

"The pc I bought was open box but it was like new. They also were very helpful through the phone. I’d recommend giving them a call about your product if shopping online"

2018-06-01

awesome service

"Steve in sales was very helpful thank you so much for the great service and laptop look forward in doing business with this company again"

2018-06-01

Web error, then failure to follow up.

"I had an old card processed somehow after entering new card info. Card declined... then after resubmitting the new card info my order was not reviewed and shipped the status just remained processing until I called inquiring. The gentleman in customer service was very helpful after it was brought to his attention."

2018-05-28

Fast, secure and great

"I just got what I expected, everything as described."

2018-05-26

Good Value

"Overall, I am very satisfied. They provided everything as advertised and included a nice surprise too. The price was very competitive considering the additional items included and the free additional storage. One suggestion is that they could do a better job managing customer expectations for when to expect delivery. For example, their website states that items are generally shipped within one or two business days. My item was in stock but I did not hear from them until the fifth work day to let me know my order was flagged. I think they should notify me ASAP if there is a holdup. In the end I received the order on the tenth workday, thirteen days after my purchase. My one time talking to staff was a good experience. Overall, I would recommend them highly.

2018-05-25

"The staff was helpful on answering my questions, and got my item quicker than what I was told very happy with there service will be shopping there again."

2018-05-22

Overhall experience was excellent.

"The only issue I had is that when the laptop arrived the sound was not working, I had to re-instal the audio driver and that fixed the problem. I have it from a week and everything works flawlessly. Customer service was brilliant. Shipping toke a little longer due to many orders customization, but when I called them they shipped it with a 2 day service.
Thanks and I will buy again from them.

2018-05-22

EXcaliberPC is the place for custom built laptops!

"EXcaliberPC was very good in helping me customize MSI GT73VR TITAN PRO laptop. They courteous and more than willing to help me with my laptop. Good price and quick to deliver. I bought this laptop for my brother on his birthday and he really likes it a lot. I highly recommend buying from EXcaliberPC. I plan to buy my next laptop from them. "

2018-05-18

Good laptop

"I love this laptop. Perfect for what I do."

2018-05-16

No customer service!!

"Send email asking for ETA of a preorder laptop, no reply. Fill out online form on it website asking the same question, still no reply yet after 2 days. "

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.