9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Customer service: 8.15/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.81/10
2018-08-10

5 star

"Ok. Effective and professional customer representative."

2018-08-07

Anyone home?

"Not a single inquiry i sent to the sales team was answered. i sent many through the "chat" service. "

2018-08-07

Ebay buyer here, got the GE73 Raider from EXcaliberPC

"Well with truth be told at first I was not happy with the delay in shipping my order, But once I got my order I was happy as anyone else would be... So I log into my Ebay account only to find the package had changed (like the free gifts that they include with a badass laptop purchase). They upped the gifts right when i got mine in the mail... I was a little sad and kind of upset. So I wrote them about this and how i felt it wasn't fair.

But they made it right and sent me my additional free gifts!!! Now I would like to say that I'm the type of person that doesn't look for handouts but being that i just got my laptop literally a day before I felt it was something i should of received... Had it been 2 weeks or more i would of let it go.

But thank you so much EXcaliber!! They have certainly earned my respect as a customer.

2018-08-02

No communication

"It took 2 days, 2 emails, and 3 phone calls before I was finally able to get in contact with them to cancel my order, which I had been waiting on for 2 weeks. Their website continued to show out of stock of the product I ordered even though they were still selling it through Amazon, which in my opinion is a crappy way to do business when you have customers waiting. "

2018-08-01

So so

"I sent them maybe more than 7 e mails but they replied just 2 of them. So it is not good. "

2018-07-30

Awesome Service

"They flagged the ordered due to work paying for it and us just moving builds. Which was another issues placed the wrong street address since we had just moved, they call up to confirm the address since it did not exist. It was a lot shorter than they said it could possible take. I will buy from them again, due to service and best price by far!"

2018-07-26

Great Laptop with my personalized customizations

"I received a call to confirm my order since I took advantage of expedited service. I received my laptop on time with all of the changes I requested. I love the laptop and it has been running flawlessly for me and my family. Their website made the memory and drive options easy to compare. I would buy from them again."

2018-07-22

Very happy with my purchase

"I was a bit nervous when they tried to deliver once and no one was home, but they tried again and the service was very good. "

2018-07-21

presales communication

"one reason I purchased from EXcapiberPC was that their presales communication was excellent. Helped me decide the model I could afford"

2018-07-19

Okay but later then expected

"Told it would be delivered earlier "

2018-07-18

Amazing to deal with

"EXcaliberPC was a pleasure to deal with. They were professional and were even willing to help me figure out how the Amazon pay thing worked. My new computer was shipped promptly upon completed and it arrived when expected. Once I received my computer, I learned that they even upgraded it free of charge to a better and faster SSD for some reason that I am unaware of. Basically, they were great to do business with. I would recommend them to friends in the future for their computer needs and I will also come back to them in the future for my own computer needs."

2018-07-17

Very good

"Lo único fue que me dijeron que duraba más tiempo entonces pague un envío que al final fue innecesario "

2018-07-05

Steve is the best customer service / Operator! Very helpful and informative!

"Steve is the best customer service / Operator! Very helpful and informative!"

2018-06-25

Excellent condition and value. Fast shipping.

"Fast shipping from California to New Jersey. Everything arrived in excellent condition. The free items included with the laptop purchase were the deciding factor for me."

2018-06-23

The store won't ship to Israel.

"I'm writing this review from my two new Aorus X7 V8 laptops in Israel.
I've order from a different store in the US, the same one I've order 4 years ago my Alienware, since EXcaliberPC wouldn't send.

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.