Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com
      9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2018-02-20

Smooth sailing

"Promt service and delivery.
The product was exactly as described.
I didn't need to deal with their customer support at all, and thus haven't experienced it.

2018-02-19

Great Service!

"Good price and great included items. Question response was quick and informative. Product arrived on time and properly configured. Will recommend to others."

2018-02-17

I not received my item.

"My order never proceed on excaliberpc. "

2018-02-15

Great computer

"The package was difficult to get shipped, and getting it picked up was a nightmare but the quality of the product is top end for a lower price than I saw anywhere else. Great company to go through."

2018-02-09

EXcaliberPC has a definite ora of quality one can seem to notice or feel when dealing with them

"My experience with EXcaliberPC was one of satisfaction. I am really glad I happened across them while browsing Amazon.com. After buying one PC via Amazon from EXcaliberPC, I went ahead and went on over to their website to further investigate this company that is NEW to me. I looked around and made the decision to order another Asus Gaming Laptop from EXcaliberPC. These units were on back order so it took about a month before they started coming in from Asus to EXcaliberPC.. Jon was the associate that I worked with the most with all my email and phone calls for different things that I was getting sorted out before I made my really expensive purchase. I compared prices and they were the fairest of them all., Especially when one adds in the free Asus Swag that they sent with the units. Some of that was not cheap either.

I had a great time and experience working with EXcaliberPC and got exactly the configuration that I was looking for with quality brand name parts to add-on as we customized the unit. Great Guys, Great Experience, Great Company. They really and honestly go the extra mile to ensure the customer is happy and has everything they want. I will be doing business with EXcaliberPC in the future! I appreciate the quality and performance of this BEAST of a Notebook PC I have , the G703 Chimera is one hell of a piece of equipment. It also looks great. I mean it REALLY looks good....

Thanks EXcaliberPC for treating me like I was special. And last but not least thank you Jon!!!

Sincerely,

Tracy Verlin

2018-02-08

Excellent service

"The product I purchased was exactly what I ordered. Of course this was to be expected. What really impressed me was that I received accurate information regarding the time it would take to process the order and ship it to a hotel I was visiting. Time was of the essence and I didn't care to spend extra for priority shipping. Instead the EXcaliberPC rep worked with me and assured me that the order would be fulfilled as soon as my credit card cleared, that it would be out the door by the end of the day, and that it would reach my hotel at the latest one day before I checked out. And that is exactly what happened. Thank you so much for the excellent customer service -- and the delivery of a fantastic laptop exactly as promised."

2018-02-06

Real Jerk

"Today is Feb. 6th. Thery still did not shipping my order that ordered on Jan. 19th."

2018-01-29

Absence of clear information and penalties for order cancellation

"I made order and had limited time to receive it. I wrote comment for order : If you cannot deliver order in 3-5 business days ( as appointed on the web site ) please cancel order. After it I sent a lot of emails trying to stay informed about time of delivering but nothing was answered by seller. I received answer only when seller tried to charge-off money from my card and if they could did it I would have penalties 5% for order cancellation. Horrible experience."

2018-01-26

MSI GE63VR to Canada

"Purchased from them through amazon. Happy with the price and they managed to get it to me in Canada in under a week."

2018-01-22

Only two days for shipping

"Responsible calls and extremely quick shipping. "

2018-01-21

no response about my issue with expired game code -

"Customer support is only good when you haven't bought yet but after buying a laptop and ask about the expired code - no response from them."

2018-01-13

Great new PC reseller. Will be back and shop again!

"We've been waiting for such a reseller and site to come along.
This is it!
They have competitive pricing and selection of high end gaming PC's

Will be back here to shop again!

2018-01-12

Great price

"Very secure online purchase, even though I had to get in contact with them after verifying my purchase because my address and phone were in different states. I have to say I feel safe ordering from them. "

2018-01-11

Perfect

"Very Happy overall, so far so good "

2018-01-11

came through in big way

"Awesome customer service and can't say enough about how well they treated me and came through when I needed them too. Would buy again any time."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.