9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    1-877-Buy-EXPC

Shipping & packaging: 8.45/10
Customer service: 8.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.70/10
2018-05-22

Overhall experience was excellent.

"The only issue I had is that when the laptop arrived the sound was not working, I had to re-instal the audio driver and that fixed the problem. I have it from a week and everything works flawlessly. Customer service was brilliant. Shipping toke a little longer due to many orders customization, but when I called them they shipped it with a 2 day service.
Thanks and I will buy again from them.

2018-05-22

EXcaliberPC is the place for custom built laptops!

"EXcaliberPC was very good in helping me customize MSI GT73VR TITAN PRO laptop. They courteous and more than willing to help me with my laptop. Good price and quick to deliver. I bought this laptop for my brother on his birthday and he really likes it a lot. I highly recommend buying from EXcaliberPC. I plan to buy my next laptop from them. "

2018-05-18

Good laptop

"I love this laptop. Perfect for what I do."

2018-05-16

No customer service!!

"Send email asking for ETA of a preorder laptop, no reply. Fill out online form on it website asking the same question, still no reply yet after 2 days. "

2018-05-14

No customer service even before shipping

"They did not alert me that my credit card had been denied. I had gotten an alert and authorized the charge. I waited ten days and sent them three messages and yet they never told me that they were not fulfilling the order."

2018-05-13

I give them a real 5 stars

"I have a very good experience buying here, I'm from a diferent country and I found in EXcaliberPC.com what I was looking for, their team are so patient and they give you a very kind assistance. Thank's for the excellent service!"

2018-05-11

Excellent customer service from EXcaliberPC.com

"I appreciated that a representative of the company called to confirm my online purchase and to review when the computer would ship. It gave me a chance to ask about the extras to be included, confirm the total purchase amount and get information on when to expect delivery. The computer and all accessories was delivered on time and was packaged great! The computer was a gift to my grandson and he is so pleased with the quality of the graphics and power to play his games. "

2018-05-11

first time...

"I was leary as this was a major purchase and I've never used them for anything.. Went great!"

2018-05-09

Very HelpfulOnce you Speak to the right person.

"While a short delay was caused by my missinderstanding. Once I spoke to The right person “Thsnks John” everything was put back on track and i received the laptop i wanted at a great price! "

2018-05-09

Great Experience!

"The communication was great between their customer service team and I. Was a pleasure to do business with. "

2018-05-02

Resolved: Not possible to enquirer order status or cancel it

"See at the bottom my original expirance. I ednded up having great support from the company and now I am awaiting for the delivery.
I received my packages.
Thanks guys.

"Sales (US Customers) did not respond to mutiple 'Live Chat' messages: 3 messages during 5 days - no single response.
No one was available to answer a call to telephone number provided on web site: call was made 4:40 PM EST

The question is simple: what is your estimated response time for Live Chat request?

There is no way to cancel an order.

P.S. I was able to call sales. So nice guys. Will see where we will end up."

2018-05-02

MSI TITAN PRO.

"Very happy with the buying experience . Got the laptop I want for the right price . Would do business again . "

2018-04-30

Asus vivibook - customized

"great service !

Delivered as required !

2018-04-26

Competence and Customer Satisfaction

"I was treated kindly, and my questions were answered promptly. The laptop was shipped promptly, and when it arrived, I was totally satisfied with the outcome. I'd do business with EXcaliberPC any time!"

2018-04-26

Fast and easy transaction

"The item I wanted was shipped quickly and arrived with no problems."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.