Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com EXcaliberPC.com Elite Status

9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-06

Worst Customer service ever

"It was the worst Customer service I have ever experienced when shopping online. I tried calling the support/sales like for 3 days, 5-10 times every day, and I could not talk to anyone even once. So I ended up cancelling my order after wasting a week, regardless of the fact the the item was at least 200 USD more expensive at ExcaliberPC. I definitely will not recommend this store to any one."

2017-12-04

Unreachable Customer Support

"Had requested a price match, which they did. Tried to place the order and there was an issue with the price match code. 3 emails and 14 calls when unanswered over the course of 12 days. When I finally got through they had discontinued the product and wouldn't honor the price on the nearest equivalent product."

2017-12-03

Quick and Nice

"They sent a lot of things. Everything works well. "

2017-12-01

The right choice

"It was the best way to get a lapto to which i had save my money i couldn't have choosen a better option the customer service is the best and the way the asur that is the real person who is buying not just uaing your name is grat i felt quite confident, thank you EXacliberPC"

2017-12-01

Satisfied Customer!

"Checkout process is straight forward, appreciated the fraud check before shipping out, shipped quickly and received faster than expected. I am satisfied with the condition the product was received and that it was exactly what I ordered. Thank you for a great first time ordering experience during the peak holiday season!"

Great service

"Customer service was very helpful and product arrived early."

2017-11-27

this store needs to be more mainstream!

"I'd give 5 stars if it weren't for the difficult time I had trying to speak to a person over the phone, it took two days and about 6 to 7 phone calls to finally get to speak to a person. That being said, the overall experience was quite great.
The items are brand new and just as described, they arrived at the expected time. the free gifts or unbeatable in the pricing is really competitive.

Great Experience

"I purchased a computer and was impressed that I received a call to verify my identity to confirm it was really me who requested the purchase. The worker was friendly and attentive to any questions I had. I received my product right on time and everything is as it should be. I will certainly use them again if the need arises."

2017-11-26

One fine delivery.

"I don't want to start by the name of the company, otherwise it will sound like I'm advertising it...
However, I do have to say that Excaliber staff was very helpful. They went out of their way to solve an issue created by the original supplier, just so that I'd get my order on time and in full... order.
If I had to describe the "aforementioned" company, I would use such adjectives as responsive, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and... cheap-er, but I probably wouldn't have to because you -the reader- are on this website to confirm what you already know : this California based IT vault is without any doubt one of the best ones around.

p.s. one year prior to my final purchase, I had enquired them about the Asus G701VK, had got an answer quickly, and never received any spam and/or recall on my enquiry from them. What I mean to say is : they won't hassle you like a lot of companies out there...

2017-11-23

fast shipping of one item is not enough to get 5 stars. in order to get it you need to send all items

"The shipping was so fast I could not even believe it (laptop arrived in less than 24 hours of making order). the reason I am giving 3 stars is that they have not sent the promotion carry bag. I emailed them to learn the status but I did not even get a respond. it looks like the promotion is just to attract the costumers. "

5 stars

"Not giving 4 stars because after the first purchase everything was good."

ROG backpack

"Only a ROG backpack for my son’s ASUS gaming laptop. The one that came with laptop lasted five years!"

2017-11-22

Very responsive customer service

"I ordered a new ASUS laptop to replace my dying tower PC. I needed it soon so I paid for the overnight delivery. After an initial problem getting my credit card verified, I contacted customer service to get it straightened out. The rep was very helpful and responsive and my laptop was shipped out that very day and received the next day. And the laptop works great. So, I recommend this company due to their responsiveness."

2017-11-17

Best online experience

"Questions answered promptly. Service provided as promised. Goods well packed and as announced.

2017-11-12

Horrible

"I accidentally ordered a laptop. When I first contacted EXcalibur with the cancellation, I never got a reply. I contacted them multiple times through emails and their "live chat" - in which they were never live. I was heavily disappointed when I was sent an email asking for a tax payment. I replied with a complaint and a day later EXcalibur responded. I will never buy from this company again."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.