Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com

9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-17

Best online experience

"Questions answered promptly. Service provided as promised. Goods well packed and as announced.

2017-11-12

Horrible

"I accidentally ordered a laptop. When I first contacted EXcalibur with the cancellation, I never got a reply. I contacted them multiple times through emails and their "live chat" - in which they were never live. I was heavily disappointed when I was sent an email asking for a tax payment. I replied with a complaint and a day later EXcalibur responded. I will never buy from this company again."

2017-11-11

very good experience

"EXcaliberPC have a very nice customer service. And its product is quality- guaranteed. "

2017-11-10

Excellent customers and sales service.

"Thanks to Steve my order was completed. I am really thankful for his support throughout my mistakes in orders."

2017-11-04

Asus rog scar gl503vs-dh74

"Computer hasn't gotten here yet. Still in preorder status. Sure it'll be fine though."

2017-11-03

"Thumbs up. ExcaliberPC delivered on time and I'm pleased with the product."

2017-10-27

Good Purchase

"My purchase arrived on time and exactly as ordered. This order replaced a previous (same configuration) purchase from another vendor whose product failed within one day of its arrival and had to be returned. EXcaliberPC provided a better buying choice at less cost. This is the second computer that I have purchased from EXcaliberPC over past years and both times have been satisfying."

2017-10-25

Tried a few Only ExCaliber Delivered

"I currently live outside the USA, I tried several retailers and only ExCaliber contacted me when and helped me finishing my order. Great customer service!"

2017-10-19

Quality reseller

"The company is smart in their offerings. They lack a little bit in communicating quickly with their customers, but made up for it appropriately by upgrading shipping so order reached me pretty much on time. They seem to know their stuff when upgrading machines."

2017-10-15

Great prices

"Excellent package price offered on my laptop purchase and great customer service / response time."

2017-10-15

A+++

"A++++++++++++++++++++++++++"

2017-10-14

Good

"Need a part that was broke waiting for Asus to deliver .Excalibur is very helpful in addressing the problem all ways answer the phone .would definitely use again "

2017-10-07

Great Service

"Excellent Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-10-06

Excellent all around

"I had an issue (I ordered the wrong PC), and they were able to fix it quickly and with no hassle. Their quick action, along with the fast processing allowed me to receive my laptop in time for a two month trip to Taiwan, allowing me to speed up my off time a little easier. Excellent all around, will definitely be shopping through them for future needs. "

2017-10-05

Never had a bad experience

"I've ordered 2 laptops off of their site and they always delivered on time and safely. Even when I had to call their support line after I moved to a new location, I received friendly service and their call backs were within an appropriate time. The best."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.