Stores > Duluth Trading

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Duluth Trading by clicking a star below.
2017-12-08

Worst customer service, ever!

"You expect a bit more from a company that you pay a lot for their products. Well, stay away from this company. NO BULL MY ****! they do not guarantee their products and will lie to get what they want. Do not trust them. "

2017-11-24

Stay Away

"First time ordering from DTC and I am livid. Absolutely useless customer service. I placed an order with them only to receive an email saying the item was on back order. I called the company and was told I wasn't in there system as ordering anything even tho they sent me a confirmation email with an order number. They even placed a hold on my credit card for the items!! What!! I was shuffled around numerous times from one customer service person to another. I asked that my order just be completely cancelled and was told that they will look into it. HUH??
horrendous company....Stay away there are plenty of other stores that truly want your business and will give you a great experience.
Now I have to call my credit card company to make sure they DO NOT process my card.
Wow!!

2017-11-18

Don't believw any of their product reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I have been trying for a week to review one of their products. Every time I finish and press the submit button, it tells me that they are having problems, EVERY TIME FOR A WEEK??????
I bough the product because of the reviews that were posted for it, a ton of 5 star ratings. NOW I KNOW WHY, IF YOU DON'T SUBMIT A 4 OR 5 STAR RATING, IT NEVER GETS PRINTED!

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN, AND I SUGGEST YOU DON'T EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-11-11

Terrible Credit Card options ... AND customer service

"I ordered 2 pair of pants (free shipping...wrong style...my fault) - less than 8 hrs (Fri) I called customer support trying to change style (NOT a cancel or refund) - I was told by a supervisor that it was NOT possible because the order had already been sent to shipping and I only had 2 options. 1) accept the order and return (my postage fee), or take the package several miles away and refuse the shipment (Duluth's postage fee). I was told (supervisor) that they (customer service) and shipping were different departments and because of being "busy" it would be "next to impossible" to stop the order. She would "try to cancel the order", and that no, my credit card had not been charged yet... Wouldn't you assume a company would want to save shipping 2x shipping fees? Next day (Saturday), guess what? My credit card was hit... Apparently their computer system works well enough to hit my card, but it's not able to send a "cancel" order to shipping and save 2x shipping (go figure huh?). ALL companies I order from online allow you to cancel or change your purchase before shipping......PLEASE BEWARE BEFORE using Duluth's web site. They do NOT offer the option to cancel an order before shipping. I like the clothes.... However at Duluth, customer service means "sorry, sent it to shipping, nothing we can do (sad voice)" "

2017-04-04

Not Worth the Hassle

"Mainly I'm sick and tired of dealing with their lousy customer support but their product quality has declined as well. I used to really like their jeans but now the zippers blow out withing a few weeks; I just sent back two additional pair for that very reason. New t-shirts have started showing fray-holes in about the same amount of time. Of course you have to pay shipping, both ways and that adds up... FAST.

In short, I'm DONE with Duluth Trading Company.

2017-01-17

Quality...Quick..amd a Question!

"We have been ordering Duluth for my husband ever since our daughter bought him some shirts there for Christmas several years ago ans we could not be happier with their products or service! I have one question though....how do you get a grease stain out of the colored shirts? I have used several stain removers, even Oxiclean with no results! I tried Dawn liquid since it removes grease from all my pans..not gone! Please help me with this since they are his very favorite. Thank you for looking into this and we plan to continue our business with you! "

2016-12-20

Hope that you never need to return anything

"While the clothing is fantastic, it has been really difficult when it comes to returns. I ordered a pair of bonded fleece carpenter pants in the incorrect size (my fault). I returned them for an exchange. A few days later I received an email asking for me to call as they had questions. I called and the lady told me that they didn't have that size in the color that I had wanted, but they did have them in another color. I said that was fine, and she processed my order. About a week later I got another email stating that my order was cancelled and that I was being refunded minus the $7.99 shipping fee. I immediately called and another guy told me that they had them in a different color (the woman just reordered the same color that I was told were not in stock). He told me they'd be in the mail either that day or the next. A couple days later I emailed to ask if they had shipped and I got a generic email about delays in shipping. I thought it was fine since it's around Christmas time. I waited a few more days until I emailed again asking for a status yesterday. I received an email last night stating that they were out of stock and cancelled my order again. I spent over an hour on the phone with them. They don't have any of the pants in stock and never bothered to call and tell me. I asked if they were getting another order in and she told me that they probably wouldn't until NEXT WINTER. And on top of all that, I haven't received any of the money from either purchase. She told me that they'd issue me a check for the first pair (even though I believe they should go back on the card that they were purchased with) and that the second purchase was just a pending charge and that it would be lifted immediately. I checked my bank this morning and it was processed as payment.
So, 5 days before Christmas, I am out a Christmas gift and $140. Needless to say, I am pretty upset.

2016-12-14

REALLY!!!! Sent in a package with the company name ALL OVER IT at CHRISTMAS time!!

"The package was shipped with your company name ALL OVER THE OUTSIDE of the box!!! So of course it was delivered when my husband was home & now he knows what he got for Christmas! He only asked for the one thing from your company, so it was pretty obvious!!! At Christmas you really should send orders in PLAIN BOXES OR BAGS! This would really be helpful for people who only get a few things. Thx"

2015-05-24

"Outstanding customer service! I had an issue with an order and they immediately resolved it with a new item rather than making me return the defective item. It was truly the no bull return they advertise."

2015-02-27

"I have spent a lot of money here in the last month or two. I am very happy with the service and products provide. I received a confirmation email when I ordered, and another one when it shipped. All my orders were at my house within 5 days. All the talk about toughness and durability of the fire hose clothing is true! Especially love the big steel lunch box. Every guy on the jobsite wants one now. Keep up the great work and the funny commercials!!!"

2014-12-28

"Made order on 11/22/14. Got standard shipping free, took awhile to get package. Received someone else's order. Called to get corrected, they were fairly nice about it without an apology. They did upgrade shipping a little to get my correct order to me. I received the correct order finally like two weeks later ( adding to the time of the original order). Sent back a pair of jeans the same day I recieved my late package. Just got a refund check in the mail on 12/27. So much for NO BULL GUARANTEE! The whole dealing with DTC was exhausting. AVOID THIS COMPANY. First and last order....."

2014-12-06

"I ordered a shirt from Duluth Trading online and chose expedited shipping. I though it was weird when I didn't receive a tracking number. I went back and checked, the item is backordered now. Not the way to do business. For 75 dollars, there are tons of vendors who would bend over backwards for my business. So Long Duluth! You guys need to spend as much money your customers as you do those commercials!"

2014-10-11

"Not the Flag Waving Co. You Thought!

Just got my jeans. I was disgusted to see that i just bought Duluth jean that were made in Vietnam. You give the impression that your home grown USA from Wisc., WRONG! I will buy from a company that has Made in the USA clothing. One, you should post where your clothes are made, not just saying “imported” (which I didn’t notice until my wife went back to the site to re-read the info). As a decorated Vietnam Veteran I would NEVER had purchased these. Vietnam, a country we were at war with and lost 57,000 young men. A Country that is still Communist and we are supporting them with OUR money for clothing you order from them. Duluth Trading will NEVER get another penny from me. I was excited about your line of work pants until I read the label. I will definitely post this on our website Vietnam272nd.com and other military sites that cater to veterans that you do not support USA produce (except for a small handful).

Your site says, and I quote “Wave it loud & proud. USA made jeans (1 pair), shirts, belts, work boots & shoes let you work in comfort - and tell the world Made In America matters”. How can Duluth stand there and make believe they are a flag waving company?

I will pay the return fee of $6.95 gladly just not to wear a pair of pants made in a country that I fought against and lost friends to. Maybe you should solicit Jane Fonda as your company spokes person.

An angry and disappointed ex-customer,
Ron

2014-01-30

"Winter Clothing for myself and as gifts. Excellent quality and service. Ordering is easy. Delivery is quick. Clothing meets my needs for outdoor activities and work."

Earth.
2011-10-18

"Very well made clothing, except the "Buck Naked Underwear" line is seriously overpriced and let's just say the front pops open a lot. As another person said their LongTail t-shirts a cut pretty big - You could probably go down one size safely.

I would order from them again.

Share Duluth Trading's store rating

Duluth Trading is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Duluth Trading is not a merchant member
Duluth Trading does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!