8:30AM - 5:30PM EST

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-01-08

Quick and Reliable Customer Service!

"I purchased 100 water bottles through this company and I am happy to say they did a great job! I ordered during the holiday season which is always a busy time of year and they were able to respond quickly and send out my order in a timely fashion. Overall I am happy with my experience through this company and I look forward to doing business with them in the future. Decent pricing and efficient ordering process. "

2018-01-02

G.H. Coffee Company

"Ordered the 16oz Contigo Traveler mugs. Excellent quality, excellent customer service and extremely quick shipping. Will definitely order from again."

2017-12-26

Great service and high quality product

"Bryan and everyone at Drinkbranders were great to work with. From initial contact, all the way to delivery, the team was professional and helpful. Price was great, too! Thanks, Drinkbranders!"

2017-12-20

only great things to say

"our experience with drinkbranders has been only positive! fair prices, excellent communication and customer service, quick processing and shipping, solid product, and and overall fantastic experience."

2017-12-15

Quick and freindly service

"Bryan handled our order quickly and professionally. Our logo looks great and we received our order sooner than expected! Great job Drinkbranders!"

2017-12-07

very helpful!

"Bryan was extremely helpful with finding our account and getting an order of exactly what we needed!"

2017-12-06

Accessible, Friendly, Prompt, Well-Informed Customer Service

"I contacted DrinkBranders by phone at 10:45 this morning. At 2PM my order was complete. After spending weeks working with a promotional item company that was slow to reply and wasn't able to deliver on what they said they could, and visiting different websites, trying, unsuccessfully, to use their online design tools and decipher which items could meet our requirements, working DrinkBranders was a breath of fresh air! The customer service has been friendly, very prompt, and well informed. I appreciate the free proofs and the free shipping as well.

2017-11-28

Great experience!

"Super costumer service, super quick delivery (and we are in Canada), amazing looking travel mugs with our company logo and after sales check in with us to make sure we were satisfied...can't ask for anything more! I totally recommend Drinkbranders and will go back for our futures needs. "

2017-11-20

Very Pleased

"I found that Drinkbranders had the best price for the product I wanted in the amount that I needed. It was so simple- I uploaded my logo and submitted my request, and within minutes I got an email from a representative that was dedicated to working with me. Communication was easy, they did a great job, and we love our waterbottles! Very quick, no issues, and I'm very pleased!"

2017-11-10

PTO Water Bottles

"Our experience couldn't have been better! It was easy getting our artwork done and ordering was a snap. We will definitely be ordering again! "

2017-10-29

Great communication, easy to order.

"Order and artwork process were quick and easy, the price was great, and the bottles turned out great. "

2017-10-23

Excellent Experience

"I stumbled upon Drinkbranders on Google and am so glad I did! One of my biggest worries in ordering a customized product is how the finished logo/customization will turn out and Drinkbranders made it an easy and stress free process. The design professional I worked with was always prompt in responding and providing options for my proof to ensure it was exactly what we envisioned. And when the bottles arrived it was even faster than expected and they looked great!

Thank you Drinkbranders for being such an easy and enjoyable company to work with!

2017-10-21

Great service

"The ordering process was simple and I was amazed with the turnaround time. My order was completed within hours including the design. Even with the large size I received my order within 3 days. I’ll definitely be using Drinkbranders again in the future!"

2017-10-18

Quick turnaround, Great Customer Service, & Great Product

"Everyone loved the Contigo water bottles we ordered through Drink Branders and they turned them around in less than a week from when order was placed! They were also very responsive to questions before the order was placed.

Best,
Bianca

2017-10-18

AMAZING!!

"The process was super quick and easy and our water bottles turned out great and the quality is amazing!!!

Thanks guys!

Share Drinkbranders.com's store rating

Drinkbranders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Drinkbranders.com is a merchant member
Drinkbranders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.