8:30AM - 5:30PM EST

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.44/10
2018-07-18

Great Customer Service!

"Bryan and Natalie were fantastic to work with and their communication was terrific! They made the process go smoothly and were readily available to assist with any questions or changes that I had! Thank you! I wish all companies were so customer oriented!"

2018-07-13

Amazing

"Everything was so smooth and the product was AMAZING! will use again for sure."

2018-07-11

Seamless experience from start to finish!

"Very pleased with the final product. The service I was given was great and I would highly recommend anyone to use Drink Branders for customized water bottles. "

2018-07-09

Simple Process, Amazing Customer Service

"100% Recommend DrinkBranders! Every step of the design and ordering process was quick and easy. The design team got back to us incredibly fast and each person we interacted with was very nice and ensured everything went smoothly. The bottles arrived quickly and exactly as expected. Our company as a whole is impressed with our experience."

2018-07-03

Good Customer Service

"E-mail correspondence with the designers and other workers was very quick and smooth. They moved forward with an order when I was on a time crunch and everything came in on time and looked great. The water bottles I originally ordered were out of stock, but Bryan contacted me immediately and we figured out a perfect alternative. Really enjoyable process! "

2018-06-28

Awesome company & products!

"Second time ordering our custom water bottles, love the product, the design process/team (their awesome!) and the turn-around time. Working with them has been a pleasure and I look forward to sending them more of our business!"

2018-06-26

Outstanding service and design!

"Drink branders helped us not only to create a product that we were happy with, but also helped us develop a new design for our logo that we are excited to use again on future products."

2018-06-25

Outstanding service and products!!!

"This is the second set of Nalgene bottles our Boy Scout Troop has ordered from DrinkBranders. Bryan, Natalie, and Doug were so awesome to work with from the initial contact until the bottles arrived. They designed perfect artwork and answered my many questions about color options and how different things would look. Our group needs bottles for a trek to Swamp Base, and it was important that everyone's bottles were unique so people would know which were theirs. It was great to be able to mix and match several different bottle and lid colors so that all 22 sets were unique! The bottles look amazing, and everyone was thrilled with the value and the final product. Thanks, DrinkBranders! :D "

2018-06-22

Brilliant!

"Very professional and quick customer service."

2018-06-22

Excellent service

"As the faculty advisor for my school's Green Team, part of our Climate Action Plan was to provide reusable drinking bottles to our staff and faculty to reduce plastic waste. Bryan and the team at DrinkBranders made the entire process easy and they were always available to answer my questions. The prices were fair and we've gotten rave reviews on the quality of both the bottles and the artwork. We will definitely look to them again when we need to purchase more bottles.

2018-06-08

Great company to work with!

"First time order with Drink Branders and it was great! They were very responsive and gave some great recommendations to meet quality, short timeline, and color needs! Thank you DB!"

2018-06-08

Fantastic communications, turn around and products!

"I can't say enough good things about this company. Less than 2 weeks before our law office open house, we "suddenly" decided we wanted to have logo branded coffee tumblers for all the staff. From the 1st moment I reached out to this company they were extremely helpful. Communications were always clear. They responded immediately. And, the end results were far better than anyone could have expected. Very competitive prices, extremely helpful staff, personal art designers. We will definitely return to purchase more products!!!!!"

2018-06-08

Great product. Outstanding customer service.

"I have been ordering branded Nalgene bottles from Drinkbranders for the last 3 years. I run a Cub Scout camp every summer, and we like to offer water bottles as part of the program. It's a great quality product at a reasonable price, which is what kept me coming back. But this year I've found a better reason to not only come back, but highly recommend this company - their customer service is outstanding! Kudos to Bryan for all his help in working through a solution to a (self imposed) dilemma with my order this year... without have to pay for a rush production job. You guys are the best!"

2018-06-07

Loving Everything!

"Everything about the experience was quick and easy! Custom bottles came in perfect time and looking beautiful. I highly recommend DrinkBranders to everyone. "

2018-06-06

Amazing Service!!

"Everyone was very helpful in making sure we got exactly what we wanted! The personalized Tervis looked great and we will definitely order from them again!!"

Share Drinkbranders.com's store rating

Drinkbranders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Drinkbranders.com is a merchant member
Drinkbranders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.