Stores > Dresslily.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dresslily.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Fast and easy!

"It was easy to make an order, the product arrived fast and the quality was better than I expected. I recomment to you all."

2017-11-13

JUNK!

"Just received 1/2 my order, a sweater. There are runs in the yarn. Holes in some spots and a huge fray in the back at the waist band. WTH?? Inspected before sent out.....I definitely don't believe that!! Total garbage. And it cost $25!!! NOT HAPPY!"

Rep reply posted Nov-16-2017

A rep from Dresslily.com, dresslily, has responded

“Dear RaeAnnMalak,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

Please refer to the message we have sent you via our Support Center, with a solution to your issue.

We look forward to hearing your reply,
Dresslily Customer Service”

2017-11-11

Great products!

"I ordered dresses for weddings that were coming up unexpectedly and they dresses were not only reasonably priced and beautiful, but well fitting and delivered quickly!"

2017-11-09

Pleasant shopping experience

"I ordered several items on dresslily and plan to make more orders in future. quality products for low price and excellent customer service."

2017-11-06

Super Great

"My own experience with Dresslily has been positive for me. They offer free shipping with a tracking number. They offer a variety of products at a very reasonable price. I am completely satisfied. I am writing this review so you can buy from them without doubt and see by yourself how they are."

2017-10-30

for experience

""Excellent service, the products are satisfactory - great prices, good customer communication, updates on shipment. "

2017-10-29

"I like Dresslily because they have a lot of nice things and it is easy to order from them an the prises is good. And if you have a problem they try the best to help you."

Great site

"Great site, beautiful clothes. Everything I ordered was well fitted and nice quality. The customer service is good also. I would recommend this site!"

The Dresslily Experience

"Indeed my dresses are lovely and more than live up to my expections. Easy to shop, fair prices and lovely to be able to shop without any drama whatsoever. Will soon repeat the pleasant experience."

2017-10-28

Paper Thin Leggings

"Terrible quality on all the clothes I ordered paper thin cheap material and tight in some areas baggy in other areas Cheap Clothes"

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2017

A rep from Dresslily.com, dresslily, has responded

“Dear GeriGarland,
We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

We look forward to hearing your reply,

Dresslily Customer Service”

2017-10-28

Excellent store, good prices, excellent customer service.

"I've placed a number of orders with Dresslily and so far I am very happy with their products and service. When an issue has arose such as one of the shirts I ordered having a small mis-sewn area, they promptly remedied the situation. They offer a variety of bonuses and accept many forms of payment. They also offer discounted expedited shipping rates which I highly suggest people to use so as not to wait a month or more to receive purchases. I have highly recommended Dresslily to family and friends and will continue to do so."

2017-10-25

Contenta

"La verdad es que los vestidos que pedí son realmente bonitos, fieles a las imágenes que muestran y de buena calidad. Tardó un poco en llegar el pedido pero ha merecido la pena. Repetiré. "

2017-10-23

Lovee

"I really love Dresslily products and prices. Really recomend it "

2017-10-22

Great Wigs at Great Prices!

"I love that Dresslily offers such a wide range of beautiful wigs and that the price is just right! The free shipping is also a bonus! "

2017-10-21

Great experience!

"Received exactly what I ordered. Great quality."

Share Dresslily.com's store rating

Dresslily.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslily.com is a merchant member
Dresslily.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.