Stores > DrJays.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review DrJays.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Kickin'it old school

"I just recieved my new kicks.i am so greatful for this site.they came real quick and the box and kicks were in mint condition.the price was mad cheap too.i been showing em off and telling everyone where i got them."

2017-05-30

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

"I ordered a package 2 weeks ago, i never received a confirmation after i placed the order, only a package tracking email. i tracked my package until i saw that it made it to my local post office and was being returned to sender. They claim that the address was wrong even though i have packages shipped daily without a issue. i called customer service to find out they deducted shipping cost without notifying me. now i just spent 40 mins on hold and speaking to the most matter of factly, not helpful, patronizing voice (claims her name was suzy) but i wouldnt believe that either. i was charged 18$ for their shipping mistake or total con job which i have no clue because i did not receive any confirmation nor any other notifications from them after they charged me., but as i delved into these reviews i noticed this is a common occurrence of customer service futility.
I care more that this doesnt happen to anyone else then the minor cost(theft) . I encourage anyone else that has issues with this company to take a minute to write a review.

2017-05-10

Products

"In keeping with Contemporary style with swag, although considered "urban" wear."

2017-04-24

Great Store

"I only recently found out about drjay's but I love shopping on their website!"

2017-04-21

They are good.

"I have been shopping at Dr. Jays for the last five years and I do love their variety of brands of clothing! I do believe they are about quantity or quality as their quality of clothing has gone done over the years. Also they are getting expensive as well, especially the duties and shipping costs are ridiculous! However, you can find great deals from time to time. "

2017-01-09

"Been a customer since 2015 it is now the beginning of 2017 and i still would recommend dr.jays as one of the best online shopping sites. Customer service is great and they are always nice. Had a recent issue solved it with so much politeness. "

2017-01-04

Will Never Shop with Dr. Jays again!

"I ordered a Tshirt for my son for Christmas. Didn't like off the bat that I had to pay shipping. They sent the wrong shirt. I called and they told me that the person's shirt I got, received mine and they were out of stock so they could not replace and would refund my money. When I told them I was upset because it was a present for my son and that I felt they should have offered to let me pick out another shirt that he would wear, they actually said we don't give away free shirts. I then talked to the manager Sheryl B. and her solution to get me off the phone was they were going to contact the girl who got my shirt after they told her to keep and see if she would return it! I laughed and said do you really think she is going to return the shirt after you screwed up her shirt and already told her to keep it? What a surprise, they were not able to get the shirt back, refunded my money and offered me free shipping on next purchase! I had the same problem with PACSUN and they not only refunded my money, let me keep the wrong shirt, but allowed me to pick out a new shirt and gave me 50% off! This is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with and they can keep their free shipping because I will never shop with them again!"

2016-12-05

FAKE AF

"fake fake fake ... i order i ordered 3 sweatshirts from the same brand .. their sizes are way too different from each other one of them is a bit tight , the other one is good but way too long sleeves the last one is fine .. i check the original website of the brand and compared one of them the lines and color of the lines are different like there is one more line with white color on the original one .. and the lines are smaller on the original "

2016-04-13

Very Satisfied Customer Despite One Thing.. BUT That Was Resolved After Contacting Them!

"So.. I got to what I wanted to buy, I noticed that the Sweatshirt I was going to buy only came in XL and that is fine and all but I like my clothes to fit a bit baggy on me for comfort, I ordered it anyway because I figured one size down couldn't hurt and so I received my package in a VERY timely manner and tried the product on, It was a bit tight for my liking and knowing the return policy I took it off and contacted their support to see if they would be stocking XXL I was informed that at one point they did stock XXL but they don't restock once they run out which disappointed me a bit but then the chat operator transferred me to another person and they told me they would restock IF the item is selling very well and I asked if they could tell me how the item was selling and they said sure let me look into that for you.. They told me it was very popular, However its selling slowly the moment (I imagine because summer is approaching and sweaters aren't as in demand) but I was informed that they would restock around winter time but no guarantees. So, I resolved the situation and overall I am very satisfied with not only their product but outstanding customer service on how they're so willing to go out of their way to help you! "

2016-01-05

"Lets be straight... I ordered a pair of Pastry shoes for my one product, one time, first try threw this site. (I do this ALOT so I know where I want to continue to shop threw...Have four kids so online is easiest!) Anyways, got my kicks faster then I thought and I open the box to find free online offers for other stuff which for me was like a hidden surprise honestly!!!! Who doesn't lile freebies!?! Won't use them all but will most. So try on the shoes and LOVE THEM!!!! PACKAGING was good and shoes are PERFECT!!! WILL SHOP MY NEXT KICKS HERE!!! THANKS DRJAYS!!! You guys rock!"

2015-11-03

"This was the best on line shopping experience I have ever had. The customer service was awesome. They also call you to verify who you are, which is great. I needed some asssiatance because of an ordering error on my end. I choose the chat method and each time I did I was able to speak with the same rep. which was awesome. This way I didnt have to keep repeating the issue. The representative Lissa was so amazingly helpful, she understood my issue and helped me as best she could putting my mind at ease. Lissa also was gracious enough to offer to call me to follow up with everything. Can you say amazing Customer Service. That never happens. This company is lucky to have someone who values the customer, things like that will keep you coming back and you will spread the word. Lissa made this experience very smooth and I will come back just because of that alone!"

2015-08-31

"I shop here all the time. Great site. They charge for shipping but pricing generally very good. Recommended."

2015-08-25

"Loved the selection and the website layout! And customer service was so amicable and pleasant, it made getting my purchase so simple and it came so quickly! Great Experience, definitely returning and would highly recommend"

2015-08-19

"Couldn't believe the selection. The customer service woman was very helpful. Will be shopping here again."

2015-08-10

"Order arrived today, faster than expected. Stuff looks great. "

Share DrJays.com's store rating

DrJays.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DrJays.com is not a merchant member
DrJays.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!