Stores > Dqdirect.com
  • Dqdirect.com Dqdirect.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dqdirect.com by clicking a star below.
2015-07-18

"The web site was easy to use and I was able to place my order in a short time. I've been satisfied with quality of product, price and service is also very good."

2015-07-17

"Payment system was very good and customer service was available to assist when I called for some questions. Better prices, quick and easy order processing."

2015-07-17

"They have a fantastic selection of products. I wish they carried even more of the items I use so I could just use them for all my ordering needs ."

2015-07-17

"The product I needed was in stock at a great price. Merchant kept me advised of the order status; it was delivered on time and in good condition. I would purchase from DQ Direct again."

2015-07-16

"Easy to understand product descriptions but I also had questions I needed to ask live for answers. I called and everything was explained clearly! "

2015-07-16

" I love shopping with DQ. I have already purchased 2 laptops, now a desktop PC. I think i will be purchasing another laptop. The 1st 2 were for my daughters. they love their Dell laptop!!!"

2015-07-16

"I considered the price I paid to be extraordinarily low than most popular sites online. This website is great. No negative surprises, it was simple, easy and quick."

2015-07-16

"The website is easy to use and the prices are good. I always get what I ordered. If I need customer service they don't take forever to get on the phone also they are polite and helpful."

2015-07-15

"Professional interaction with the customer support. The speed of processing of order and its delivery went beyond and above my expectations. The best quality product at a cheaper rate. I would purchase here again."

2015-07-15

"PRICES GREAT, ORDERING IS GREAT.FOR ONLINE ORDERING I FIND NONE BETTER THAN DQ DIRECT . FASTEST DELIVERY EVER !!!!"

2015-07-14

" Extremely easy to use website, decent prices , quick and simple transaction. Great experience!"

2015-07-14

"Excellent product fulfilled my expectations therefore recommend, reliable product, presentable, good finish, exactly as stated in the Product Specifications."

2015-07-14

"I asked assistance during installation when I couldn't get it work and the tech support was very helpful. I have numerous dealing with others but I have never experienced this excellent customer service from any of them. Highly recommended."

2015-07-14

"Customer service and delivery time (basic service) were excellent. I had no problem with the installation or registration ."

2015-07-13

" I found Microsoft Office 2010 on this website at a very good price. Reasonable time frame for delivery was promised but they surprised me when I received the email containing the link and product key in less than an hour after I placed my order. "

Share Dqdirect.com's store rating

Dqdirect.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dqdirect.com is a merchant member
Dqdirect.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.