Product & services pricing 9.38/10
Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2015-08-05

"Best Refurbished quality I have ever purchased online . I recommend this website ."

2015-08-04

"Simple and easy website in which I found exactly what I was looking for. Ships all over with great value. "

2015-08-03

"Quality seller , fast shipping and caring customer support team .
I will recommend DQ Direct.

2015-07-31

"Rocket speed delivery , excellent customer service and outstanding packaging . I will buy from them again."

2015-07-29

"I had a great experience shopping with Dqdirect. It was easy to find all the items that I was looking for. Some of the items on Dqdirect were not on other websites. Customer service really stands out ."

2015-07-29

" It was easy to use and I liked the free shipping. It compares favorably to similar online shops, but with slightly better prices.Also very polite customer representative ."

2015-07-28

"Great variety on online downloads and tech parts . We ordered multiple times from them and I can say that we are completely satisfied with them . They are our number one go-to place for future tech purchases."

2015-07-27

"Great on line shopping experience. It was shipped on time! The product is working great and I am a happy customer!"

2015-07-27

"I was a first time buyer from this company and had doubts at first about my product if it will arrive on time or not. The prices are very competitive and the information that they send through e-mail after ordering is really good. I was informed about the condition of my product. Item arrived very fast and in perfect condition (I didn't pay extra to expedite my shipping either). Overall I'm very satisfied with the service."

2015-07-25

"Been buying from them for quite some time and I could not be happier with the choice I made .
I recommend this company to anyone looking for high quality tech products.

2015-07-25

"First, I'd like to say I'm so glad I found this site by accident. Then when I began to browse your site I found me a great PC deal. I thought to myself now I have to do the hard part which is to check out to make payment. But to my surprise, I was excited to find out it was as easy as 1-2-3! I shop frequently on line and I have to admit that this is the best checkout site. Not once did I have any trouble on this site."

2015-07-24

"Checkout and signup was easy and convenient ,Free next day shipping was the reason I bought here over the completion ."

2015-07-24

"The web page was easy to navigate and completing an order was simple . There were quality checks which alerted you to any data entry errors and helpful explanations as to how to correct them. My shopping experience was very positive. I will definitely be a return shopper."

2015-07-24

"Website is very comprehensive and easy to use. I purchased a Lenovo laptop and it installed and performed perfectly."

2015-07-24

"Excellent prices and discounts added when you check out. I'm going to be returning for more shopping definetaly. I highly recommend this site if you want to save money and get good quality tech products . "

Share Dqdirect.com's store rating

Dqdirect.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dqdirect.com is a merchant member
Dqdirect.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.