Stores > Dolls Kill

Product & services pricing Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dolls Kill by clicking a star below.
2017-12-07

Never order if it says “3 left” or less

"I ordered some items that were on a Black Friday sale. I only ordered cause there was one item in particular that I REALLY wanted and it said there was 2 left. So I quickly ordered so I wouldn’t miss out. I ordered a couple of other things too, to make my order worthwhile. Well the package came a week later, and the main item I wanted wasn’t in there. I looked at the receipt and they had crossed out the main item and written “refund coming”. Well I did get a refund days later. but I was so disappointed because I had no indication that they weren’t sending this item I wanted the most. I had been expecting and looking forward to it. Why say there’s some left if there’s not? Ridiculous. Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time I’ve ordered an item that says “3 left!” from this site and not recieved the item. Very disappointing. "

2017-12-03

sat

"I ordered Dr Martens from there as I could not find them anywhere else and I really wanted to get my hands on them, I decided to order anyway since they were having great sales, I purchased a top that fits like a glove and a mesh bodysuit (to have access to free shipping) . Since I had read reviews before ordering I was really scared to have similar issues, I live in France, I knew that I could have local duties, I was lucky enough not to receive them ! I received my order without issue (except for a bit of delay due to problems with the transporter) however I never had to deal with their customer service. This experience was stressful because of all the bad reviews and because of the fact that it is so far away from France but I'm happy with my order and the way it turned out. I advice to read informations before ordering, that way you won't be surprised ! "

2017-11-23

Missing items

"It's been a huge mistake from my side for not checking reviews before ordering from dollskill.com, and after having read through mostly horrible reviews, I was hoping my experience would be fortunate. Yes, I had to pay customs duty, and yes, the quality of their clothes is questionable, but what trumps it all, is I didn't receive two items, both accessories. To be honest, these items were what I was looking forward to the most! It'll be a shame if I'll have to pay for duty again, or if they don't send it at all. I will not support inefficient companies. Ciao."

2017-11-20

It was great!

"I hear alot of horror stories about ordering from dolls kill but mine was great. It took about a week to come in and it fit great . i live in canada and didnt pay any extra fees which is great

Meowkayla's Avatar

Washington
2017-11-20

I thought they were okay, just kidding...

"I’ve ordered a few times from them. So far the first two orders went smoothly, delivered within 5-6 days. BUT my latest orders have been a disaster. One order wasnt delivered because my address was “not legible” and returned. When I emailed them, they said “sorry” and didn’t bother to ask if i still wanted the products (which i did) and gave me store credit instead of a refund. Now my latest order is even worse. For one I received the WRONG ORDER which was a completely different product that was meant to be sent to Australia (poor girl aint getting her boots). Now I planned to wear my product this weekend and I called around 15 times and emailed them, which will take a minimum of 2 DAYS to respond. Not ordering from them again, even if shipping is always free because this is ridiculous. Get your sh*t together dollskill."

2017-11-02

Arrived within a few days, no issues.

"I read a bunch of reviews about Dollskill before ordering and decided to take the plunge regardless of all the negative comments people were writing about the site. I ordered 2 pairs of Current Mood shoes and a bag. My order (which is an international order) came within 5 days straight to the door with Fedex. The shipping was free since the order was over 150$. I did have to pay import taxes, but that is standard on most goods from the U.S. to the country I live in, so it was expected. On communication and shipping, I can't complain. 5/5.

I do see why people give the site/store a bad rap. The English is atrocious, and while it's trying to be "hip and cool" it is well overdone. The prices are quite expensive for the quality of some of the products and the size charts are iffy, since the products come from a number of retailers, but if you do your homework and look around the magical world wide web it is possible to find most of what is offered on the site (apart from the products made in partnership with Dollskill such as Current Mood) including accurate size guides and sometimes even cheaper prices.

Either way, again. I can't complain. I love the purchase I made, and would order again.

2017-10-30

Fast shipping, good customer service

"I ordered 2 pairs of boots and a hoodie on October 23rd and I had my package in my hands on October 27th!! :) I must admit I was quite stressed out about my decision to buy from this website, given the massive amount of negative reviews there is, but I didn't have a single issue with them (apart from a 30$ customs fee, but what can you do - it wasn't that bad of an amount considering the price I paid for my stuff). I rarely had an online order arrive this quickly, so I am really happy with that. Customer service was quick to respond to my questions (within 12 hours of sending my email, i'd say), which is awesome. I got an email with my tracking number as soon as my package was shipped, and was able to track it with FedEx until it arrived at my doorsteps. I bought the Detroit Boots, which I LOVELOVELOVE with all my heart, the York Hoodie, which i'm going to be wearing over and over again (so comfy! the fabric is not as thick as I would've hoped, though, but it's a really nice piece nonetheless) and the Obsidian Pocket Combat Boots. They are nicely made, but looked a bit weird on my legs, since my calves are kinda chunky (38cm on the widest part). They would look nicer on slimmer legs, that's for sure, but I was still able to adjust them to fit my legs. Overall really happy, would purchase there again ^^"

2017-10-24

Incredibly BAD company with no customer service standards

"1. They dont ship next day as promised.
2. It will take ever bit of ten days to receive your order.
3. If you email customer service, they wont reply for 3-4 days (despite promise to reply in 24 hours)
4. Under no circumstance will they take responsibility for mistakes on their part.
5. They send boiler plate responses to your emails, they all consist of messaging centered around "We are sorry youre upset but we wont do anything about it."

2017-10-10

Bad customer service

"I purchased a halloween costume that was recently released for halloween on October 4th, and it randomly went on sale like 3 days later.... right away I asked for a price adjustment on my order. And they said they don't offer price adjustments and slapped me with a 15% discount for my next full price purchase. I understand if it was an item that was on the site for a while, or if it went on sale after halloween, but neither was the case. Not ordering again."

2017-10-04

Never received product or refund

"Terrible customer service! I never received my product because it was lost in the mail. They told me to file a missing claim on the package THEY sent so that I could get my refund. Once I obeyed their request, they told me that I would only get store credit. I would never shop there again! The only reason I ordered anything on the site to begin with is because my sister in law requested it for her birthday. NO product or refund received. DOLLS KILL NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!! "

2017-08-23

dolls kill

"unexpected import charges on top of an already expensive haul with difficulty on tracking "

2017-08-18

Price of my item went up when returning to simply change the size

"Bought an item on Dolls Kill, had to send it back to change size (and pay for shipment myself). After receiving the store credit for my return, suddenly the item that was in "clearance" with a discount before appears back in the regular store items and was more expensive.

In comparison to other websites there wasn't a return label so I already had to spend on the return shipment and then Dolls Kill made me spend even more just to change size of a returned item. Never wanted to spend this amount of money on this item.

The size is still not ok, the item runs very small, but don't want to spend any more effort and money on this thing.

2017-08-14

HORRIBLE PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Where do I begin?
1) Products are CHEAP. Will fall apart BEFORE you even try on. (2 chokers fell apart while putting on)
2) They don't tell you there is no REFUND, just store credit, AFTER you receive your goods. so, get ready $120 to try a pair of shoes on. But you can get $120 worth of cheap necklaces, oh boy!
3) HORRIBLE customer service. The phones loop and no one ever answers. Even the "manager" emailed me but LEFT NO PHONE and NO EMAIL ADDRESS.
4) Horrible SEXISM in their language..."whether you are using DADDY's plastic to buy...." UM, excuse me? I haven't relied on DADDY since I was 10 years old.
5) DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, DOLLS KILL.
Good luck, Kendall Colman - Coaching Great Organizations Since 1999

2017-08-06

Worst business policies and customer service ever!!!

"This company needs to really reevaluate their policy's. I received two pairs of shoes that were obviously worn. The boxes they came in looked like they were dropped from a plane but those boxes were inside a bigger box that had no damage so it was not the shipping. The treads on one of the shoes were a bit worn out. I wrote them and they offered to accept a return and a refund. I asked about the shipping and they said no way. Unfortunately the shipping cost for me with tracking (because I don't trust these guys to say they received the items) cost over $40. When I let them know that it was poor business practice to make a consumer pay for their mistakes they replied there was nothing they could do about refunding shipping cost and ended that email with "Peace out astro bbs". Really? That is not cute and I'm not amused. I tried calling several times and no one answers the phone. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! "

2017-07-26

Skeptical At First

"Having never purchased from here before, I looked at reviews AFTER I bought my item and was guttered to see the low review rate, thinking I had made a big mistake. Luckily for me, my item came in 11 business days (shipped to AU) with absolutely no issues. I purchased a Loungefly x Pokemon Pikachu Backpack.

Share Dolls Kill's store rating

Dolls Kill is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dolls Kill is not a merchant member
Dolls Kill does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!