Stores > Dolls Kill

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dolls Kill by clicking a star below.

Giftcard Dillema

"So, I had a giftcard dilemma today where my significant other had accidentally messed up on the order. I spent most of the day scrambling around trying to figure out what to do & then Vanezza graced my presence. She is awesome! Very helpful, very sweet, & very personable.
Thank you for the 300th time, V! I hope to talk to you again!

Great service

"I couldn’t find in Europe the boots my daughter was after for nearly a year, and I found this great web site Dollskill and they had them! All I can say is from ordering to delivery which was earlier than expected, we are very pleased with them and goods received brilliant! We will definitely be ordering off them in the future! Fantastic quality goods at fantastic bargain prices!! Thank you "

I luv Dollskill!!! Firstly they have the raddest clothes...I just cant get enough,and secondly they do great storewide sales!!

"Whenever I have a problem with my order they always take care of me no questions asked!! They just want to please me!! that is super awesome and that's why I luv them!!!"

I luv dollskill.com

"My experience with dollskill has been terrific. I fastly became a fan when I noticed that they carry many variations of my favorite trends. My favorite being rocker trendy, and whats exciting about dollskill is that they not only cater to street wear but also a more trendy, fashion forward persona. Still keeping a rockstar image while looking edgy and ****! "

"excellent service and my boots are insane"

Great customer service. Incredibly fast too.

"My wife had ordered a few things, and some of the items ran smaller than sizes usually dictate. We happened to be in SF one day, and took the item into the store on haight, not sure whether they'd even be able to do an exchange in store on the item, but they were very accommodating to us, and even had a size larger of the same item.
I do not have an invoice number handy.

BEST online store

"omg i LOVE dolls kill! they have the most BOMB clothes and great sales, not to mention free shipping!! Lovely customer service too. Fav store by far!"

Fantastic brand!!

"I absolutely adore this brand. The designs are so trendy and the quality is amazing. I’ve never had any problems with shipping and every purchase is so smooth! Any time I want to buy new clothes this is just the site I go to and the site I recommend to all my friends. I get so many compliments when wearing their items. After several purchases I am a very happy and loyal customer and can’t wait for more people to find them! Over the moon with every item I receive. Definitely reccomend to anyone wanting to find stylish, on trend clothing items."

Helpful Customer Service

"When purchasing I had an item sell out as I was buying it. This meant I was no longer eligible for free shipping. I contacted dolls kill right away and they were incredibly quick in their response and helped and offered solution so and to refund the shipping. I couldn’t be happier with their service. Especially as a repeat customer :)"

Excellent Customer Service

"I ordered a bodysuit and when it arrived I noticed it had some defects. I emailed customer service and sent a few photos of the damages. Alicia was very helpful and courteous. She told me I didn't have to worry about sending it back and she would send me a replacement immediately free of charge. I am very satisfied and relieved this problem was solved so easily. I would recommend them and I will definitely continue shopping there. "

Honored coupon code

"So I had placed an order and entered a coupon code! It showed up, but after making my purchase the discount looks like it wasn't applied to my order. After contacting customer service they honored the coupon and refunded the 20% right away! I think that's pretty awesome they got back to me so quickly. "

Amazing, quick response, fantastic service.

"I placed a rather expensive order through PayPal and didn’t double check that PayPal had used a wrong old address, I sent a text and email, and was responded to via email SUPER quickly, and my representative was able to update my order with the correct address. I am beyond thrilled with the speed and sweetness of the staff. As long as my package gets to the right address (we will see in 3 Days haha), I will FOREVER be a dollskill lover and now probably addict! "

All in all good service

"Love dollskill style, I find really unique stuff on there pretty often. I had one issue long ago where a store credit hadn’t been applied but I emailed them and they applied it right away. Most recently an item that was supposed to be overnighted took longer to get to me and I emailed them, and they refunded my cost of shipping. Very satisfied with DollsKill! Xoxo "

Best customer service

"I ordered a jumpsuit and by mistake got the wrong color. I emailed customer service and in minutes got a reply. Melissa was extremely helpful and by the next day credited my account and shipped the jumpsuit in the right color. I didn’t even have to worry about mailing the other one back. Extremely helpful and nice!! So refreshing since some other sites it so difficult to even get a response let alone fix the problem within hours!"

"The customer service is just amazing. I missed putting the promo in and place the order! And they was just so helpful emailing me immediately to get what I needed resolved faster. They refunded me before the product has shipped so I could place another order and use the promo that I have!!! I am a new mom 7 weeks baby and Saving money is just everything right now. And I still can be stylish!!! "

Share Dolls Kill's store rating

Dolls Kill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dolls Kill is a merchant member
Dolls Kill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,457 merchant members.