2017-11-25

One Pull waste bags

"Ordered on 4/15/2015. Great product. No problems. Serves its purpose. Would gladly recommend. "

2017-09-15

Great Product

"Purchased 2000 bags with FREE Shipping & glad we did! Yup - I'd rather be looking at it then looking for it. For 20 years we looked for **** before we mowed, walked in the yard or let the kids & now our grandkids play in the yard. We pick up right away from 2 dogs many times a day & its great to know the yard is safe from yuck piles!

We do not have a dispenser, we leave a box on the cabinet by the back door & take one out each time the dogs need to go outside, we keep a roll in the car for trips & again take one each time we stop for them. The bags are so nice you can put one in your pocket without a big bulge & they fit your hand with room to spare (hubby has big hands & has no trouble).

I will buy them again! thanks

2016-08-31

terrible customer service

"I purchased a case, 2000 bags, and found out immediately that they would not fit my dog disposal containers. We had ripped off 1 bag from 1 of the 10 boxes to see how they looked prior to trying to install in our containers. When I realized they would not fit I called to return 9 of the 10 boxes. I was being honest with them that 1 bag was ripped off 1 roll. So they refuse to take any of the boxes back. I could have easily lied because they will not be counting the rolls to see if all 200 bags are on each roll. No discussion, no 'restocking fee'. Horrible customer service and spending the money I did for 2000 bags that will never be used. "

2016-02-14

Doggy bags

"Great products for great prices. I will continue to buy from DWD."

2016-01-08

"This product was easy to assemble and install. Looks good and easy to use. Good quality parts.
A few suggestions: Redo the instruction photos so that they are clearer, emphasize which support pieces should be in "front" so the spacer fits and find a way to cover the bolts inside the canister because the bags always tear a little when removed from the canister.

2015-11-14

"Saving our condo association a ton of money using their dog waste bags. Good quality product and fast shipping"

2015-11-02

"Easy to use website. Quick delivery. Good product that seems very comparable to much more expensive products! We LOVE them. "

2015-11-01

"Very easy to order products. Delivery was very quick. Superior quality products and very competitive prices. My management company uses this company for all of it's subdivisions."

2015-11-01

"Awesome bags! As a fledgeling dog walking company, these bags saved us hundreds of dollars. They're high-quality bags, too! I don't understand how this company can offer bags at such a low price, but I am grateful that they do. And the shipping was lightning-fast!

A+!

2015-10-30

"Excellent product at the best price you can find...We are a dog park and use near 20,000 bags a year..Servicer is great , easy to order ships fast...piedmontdogs"

2015-10-21

"Great Product - Great Price !! I will never order from another company again!!"

2015-10-21

"We ordered the Dog Waste Depot for a County government facility that is near public walking trails. The system looks great, arrived really quickly, was easy to put together, and was the best price we could find for this type of product. Very happy with the purchase."

2015-10-21

"The price and quality you can't beat. Best place to buy, why spend twice as much from other suppliers - I have. I supply homeowner associations with these, they are by far the best. I'm either installing or replacing due to vandalism, there is no need to pay twice as much anywhere else. Plus, Dog Waste Depot gives you more options for bags and dispensers. I have installed "others" in past years, but to be honest - there is no difference, you pay less and get as good or better quality. And Free shipping is important, this really adds up and why pay shipping somewhere else.
Phoenix, AZ

2015-10-21

"I purchase these bags for a large condominium community. I've tried several different bags from several different companies before ordering from Dog Waste Depot. I'll definitely be ordering from here again. The bags are of good quality and at the very least just as good as all the others we've tried. The real positive for me was the amount of money saved. The same sized order from the last company was over $200 more! The bags were no more special than what we've received from Dog Waste Depot. For me, doing business with Dog Waste Depot is a no-brainer! "

2015-10-21

"I installed the dog waste bag dispenser in my neighborhood near a dog park. I love that the bags are biodegradable and inexpensive, but I was really impressed by the delivery time. I received my order less than 24 hours after I made it!"

Share Dog Waste Depot's store rating