9-5 eastern M-F
    980-939-5497
    info@dogsupplies.com
    980-939-5497

2018-02-05

Shop at the 99 cent store instead. Disappointing.

"The products are unbelievably cheap for the price. You could easily get the exact same quality of dog toys and treats from a 99 cent store and would save a couple bucks. Not even thirty minutes out of packaging and my chihuahua has already bit through a toy. A 3 dollar dog charm broke with a small tug. And don’t get me started on how small the rawhide treats are. Next time, I’ll go to the dollar store if I want the same quality here. Not worth my $80.00! "

2018-01-10

Great customer service

"I have bought dog treats and toys from dogsupplies.com. Great pricing for what I buy. I talked to Peter on the phone about a problem with a shipment I got. I was well taken care of. Good people I will be a long time customer. Thank you Peter and your staff."

2017-12-31

Paid extra for shipping; no product Edit: situation remedied

"Bought (at great expense) the dog food we needed before traveling to see family in Mexico. Paid extra for fast shipping, even delayed an extra day waiting for it. Still nothing. Have heard nothing back from the company either. Can’t find this food locally, so now what?

Edit: I am a broke grad student who is procrastinating on my thesis, so I had plenty of time to pester these poor people. They remedied the situation when I came back into the US; still a little peeved that I had to change my dogs food brand for the trip, but she didn’t have too many problems with after a couple of days. The people at this company seem nice.

2017-12-28

My doggie (Gracie) love dogsupplies.com

"We have used this store a few times. Great quality with excellent prices. Shippment are fast always with the correct products. Gracie knows the package is hers, she gets so excited it is wonderful to see. I wish I could post the video so share with everyone. "

2016-01-08

"VERY, VERY, VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER & DOG MOMMY!!!!!!!

My products/items are always met. My order is always on time and usually early! I have been ordering from this company for awhile now. NEVER had an issue. My order has NEVER been misplaced, missing items, etc. I always write ordering instructions and they are always followed through. My giant shaggy monsters are very please and so am I! Prices are great. Materials are always sturdy and last very long! THEY DON'T SELL THE CHEAP QUALITY MATERIAL! This place actually cares and does a fantastic job!

2015-09-28

"This was my first time ordering from DogSupplies.com and overall the experience was good.
I have read in other reviews about orders having mistakes and this was sadly the case for mine.
I emailed to let them know I was missing an item and I received an email in a timely manner.
They offered to correct the mistake right away. The prices are great and it shipped fairly quickly.
I wish they would include a customer review section on each product. It would be nice to know how other pet owners liked the product.

2015-08-18

"I had a problem with an order, and it was solved very quickly
I just love them. Thank you so much!

2015-02-04

"I make regular purchases from dogsupplies and I had one problem in one order and they took care of it right away. Great customer service."

2013-11-12

"I have used Dogsupplies.com several times now. I absolutely love them if I find a product that I think I would like to get I check out the price on dogsupplies.com. I find they are better priced than any physical pet store. They ship quickly and send you great coupons all the time. I definitely recommend if you are looking to spend less for more."

2013-02-07

"I have shopped with them a few times in the past and have been very happy about my products. My most recent order came in 2 days and everything was accurate to what I ordered. This is what I expect from a online company theses days"

2012-11-20

"I ordered a dog collar and it got to me on the exact date it was supposed to! I was very happy. But I ordered the wrong size!!!!! So I sent it back a couple weeks later and a couple more weeks went by I emailed them and ask if they got it. They asked for my order number or tracking information. Wich I didn't have for some reason anymore. They found it anyways. Which was really happy.... But now I have been waiting three weeks now for my dog collar and the reason is because it "got delivered" almost two weeks ago.. But never showed up. They won't replace the lost collar or a full refund for the product plus their shipping. Ten the shipping I had to pay just to send it back to get it resized.... Never ever shopping there again!!!!!!!"

2012-07-31

"I had a wonderful experience ordering from DogSupplies.com. I found the website easy to navigate and informative. I received my order faster then I thought I would and when I spoke with someone there they were friendly and super helpful. I will shop at Dog Supplies again!!!!"

2012-07-30

"TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE.

Took my order for IN STOCK items, kept it for 5 days with no response to repeated inquiries, and then after a paypal dispute I magically received a refund (within a few minutes.)

Do not do business with this incompetent business.

2011-11-16

"Great service and shipping. My dog Mosheka thanks you :-)"

2011-09-07

"Great Transaction! Shipping was fast and products at a fantastic price! DogSupplies.com Will have all my business from now on!! "

Share Dog Supplies's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!