32056

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2012-10-10

"Awesome product and easy to install. DIY lettering has so many fonts available I was able to match my logo exactly! Thank you for being an inexpensive way for me to advertise my business. I would and have recommended DIY lettering to other people. "

2012-10-10

"Awesome service and excellent work. I ordered one set of coast guard numbers for my Mastercraft Ski boat. Knowing that I would need two sets of numbers (one set for each side of the hull) they included numbers for both sides of the boat and WITHOUT CHARGE ! Can't beat that type of service. Mick Howe"

2012-10-10

"I am very pleased with the numbers which I ordered. Excellent service and very fast shipping."

2012-10-10

"Very satisfied. Design was easy on line, exactly what I wanted, application was easy and it looks great, next time this is where I will go, BTW also the price was reasonable."

2012-10-08

"Super easy process and I got just what I wanted, and got it quickly. As a professional designer, I found that their website gave me as much info as I wanted while making my selections, but not so much information that non-designers would have a difficult time using it."

2012-10-05

"I was totally pleased with the quality of the product and customer service at Do It Yourself. The decal was pretty easy to install and looked great. The price was very reasonable for a professional looking result. Thank you! "

2012-10-04

"Great experience. The end result matched excellently with what was shown in the online tool. Very satisfied."

2012-10-04

"I was very pleased to have my orders consolidated by DIY to save me shipping charges, thank you.
I received two types of lettering, one type with two layer style (backing and lettering) which was horrible to manage.
The other type had was a three layer style. This was amazingly simple and easy to apply, I wish all of them had been of this type.
Dan

2012-10-04

"Great product and so easy to order. Easy to install too. Our church really appreciates your quality, affordable sign solution! Both orders were filled the same day -- pretty incredible. THANK YOU!!"

2012-10-04

"Great company, good product. Be careful when applying, but if you mess it up they will send you a replacement like they did for me."

2012-10-03

"THE BEST: BEST PRICE, BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, BEST QUALITY, BEST FOLLOW THROUGH
I construct many trade show booths and need different styles, colors, and applications per contract.
The site is very easy to use. Package arrived as ordered, contents were in A+ condition. Application was all but too easy.....I will be a very satisfied- repeat customer.

2012-10-02

"Thank you DIY Lettering!! Our order was received quickly and installation instructions were easy to follow. I ordered my lettering for a craft project, and it turned out perfect. Will definetly be ordering from you again!"

2012-09-28

"My husband and I found Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc. on the internet while searching for lettering for our boat. We could not have been more pleased with the quality and the price of the product and we received it in less than a week. The design process on their website was so easy and fun! We will return for any of our lettering needs!"

2012-09-26

"High quality and fast shipping even for custom made lettering. I will definitely buy from this company again in the near future."

2012-09-26