32056

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2012-11-13

"Excellent quality! I was very pleased."

2012-11-13

"Highly recommend, great product easy to use and great customer service. "

2012-11-13

"Fast processing and excellent customer service! Finish product was exactly what I needed."

2012-11-13

"Great Product and easy to install yourself!"

2012-11-13

"im happy with my decal. the problem i had is when i washed my car and the letters bubbled up. when i tried to get the bubbles out and messed up the "J". its not that noticable but since i know its there, it annoys me. but again overall im satisfed with my decal. and you can't beat the price."

2012-11-13

"We bought a new boat and wanted nice looking numbers. It was so easy to pick a font, colors, and letter trim. Super fast shipping and really easy to apply. They look perfect and we couldn't be more satisfied."

2012-11-13

"Super fast, super cheap, super easy. Very easy to work with, and even helped me fix mistakes that I made myself. Will definately use again in the future."

2012-11-01

"The interface was great and I promptly received exactly what I was hoping for. I couldn't ask for anything better!"

2012-10-23

"very fast service / great quality 3m vinyl / very satisfied / will definitely use this merchant again"

2012-10-15

"Top notch product, easy to use website to design your lettering and quick turnaround. Product looks great on my bike, Very happy!"

2012-10-11

"I restore and customize bicycles. When I found DIY Lettering online, it was like a dream come true! I could select exactly what I wanted, shrink or expand the size of letters to fit the bicycle frame, and decide on virtually any aspect of the lettering appearance. I even found a font that closely matched a Schwinn font that was not being reproduced. The high quality lettering came very quickly in the mail, and I chose to have it pre-'weeded' so all I had to do was remove the backing and stick. Well worth it. I will go nowhere else for my custom lettering. Thanks a bunch! Mark H. in Eustis, Florida, owner of Born Again Cycles"

2012-10-10

"This is my second order from DIY Lettering. The first was so good I came back!
My first order was installed on a travel trailer. It has been exposed to the hot Texas sun gut nearly THREE YEARS now. There is no sign of fading. The letters are all still stuck tightly to the trailer with no sign of loosening. Installsation was a breeze, using the instructions provided. I can't wait until we get it installed on our truck.

2012-10-10

"These folks were super! They contacted me over a potential mis-interpretation of my order (rather than guess) and I received my order very promptly. I will definately recommend and use them in the future!"

2012-10-10

"The whole process was a snap. The process was fast, easy, simple and cheap and we would use them again.

2012-10-10

"When faced with an estimate of $350.00 to renew the letters on the transom of my boat, I decided to give it a try myself. The website was fantastic and easy to use. When my letters came, they were beautiful and they matched the old ones perfectly. Since I have a rounded transom on the boat, and I was applying them from an unstable dinghy in the water, I messed up the application. Not once but TWICE!! All it took was a quick call to the shop and replacements were at my door in a couple of days. I finished the project today and they look great. Thanks DIY LETTERING! I can't say enough good things. I will definately order again and send all my friends your way"

Share Do It Yourself Lettering, Inc.'s store rating