Stores > District Camera
  • District Camera

Voice your opinion! Review District Camera by clicking a star below.
2013-03-01

"Have used ePhotoCraft on several purchases on camera bodies, lenses and accessories. Easy to deal with... Good prices... Quick delivery.... Great service. Have always been satisfied"

2013-02-27

"I made my first purchase from Photo Craft in the Spring of 2001. Without a doubt, dealing with these guys has been an exceptional experience. I've spent a little over 26,000 dollars with them during this time. Their prices, at least on Nikon equipment, have been consistently better than Adorama and B&H. I also have the advantage of living within a 70 minute drive from their store in Burke, VA and the personal interaction is superb. "

2013-02-26

" salesmen are very impolite. But product did arrive on time. "

2013-02-22

"Fast and efficient service, reasonable price, free shipment. Nikon camera arrived safely and nicely packed. Overall, very good experience. Went back and purchased extended repair option from them."

2013-02-21

"A ++ ... Excellent price. Transaction went smooth. Item as described. Somebody called my at my house but only to verify purchased, nothing else."

2013-02-09

"They did what they said they would and shipped when they said. Excellent - highly recommend!"

2013-02-07

"Would shop here again; called store for help and reached regular floor salesperson in the store (not a call center) and got clear advice, confirmed item was in stock, then did order for me right there. Sounds like a great place to shop in person at also. The items (Thinktankphoto camera holster and white balance cards) were exactly what I needed and arrived when promised (they were in the mail to me the next day). Price is competitive, the service more than made up for any differential."

2013-01-30

"IMPRESSED! I placed my order on a Tuesday, and had it by Friday. A fantastic camera in perfect condition. The best price as well. I would buy again in a minute! Thank you!!"

2013-01-22

"I originally ordered a used Sigma 10-20mm, but was informed the next day that those lenses were unavailable because they ran out of the product. However, I was contacted shortly after and given a lower price than listed anywhere else reputable for a new Sigma 10-20mm. It arrived on time, and the customer service was exceptional. I would definitely buy from the store again."

2013-01-15

"Got what I ordered in a super record time, no hassle no delays, really refreshing to do business with ePhotoCraft.

In the future if I need and they have it, this is where I will get it from.

Good Job ePhotoCraft

2013-01-14

"ePhotocraft is a first class place to do business. They gave me a good price and didn't play games with phone calls to get me to order extra items. They communicated every step of the way and shipped promptly. The camera was packed very well, plus they used biodegradable packing material. I will be telling my friends to shop at ePhotoCraft."

2013-01-13

"Excellent customer service! Lightning fast shipping! Excellent product and pricing. 5 star seller. Would shop with again!"

2013-01-12

"Very fast delivery and exceptional customer service. Highly recommend!"

2013-01-12

"I've ordered from them in the past and each experience has been frawless."

2013-01-05

"I have bought over 50K worth of equipment from this store. The service has always been superb. Prices are competitive with those of New York but the personal sevice is the reason I continue shopping there.
They also have accepted resale of old equiplemnt at competitive prices and have accepted all returns without questions asked. This recent order was returned without question because the nikon f4 lens was as sharp when compareed to a simlilar f2.8 lens.
Cannot me more pleased and have sent numerous friends there to buy cameras.

Share District Camera's store rating

District Camera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

District Camera is not a merchant member
District Camera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!