Stores > District Camera
  • District Camera

Voice your opinion! Review District Camera by clicking a star below.
2013-07-02

"I bought the tripod through Manfrotto's website not directly with ePhotoCraft, but everything came through and I am pretty satisfied."

2013-06-06

"I have found that Photocraft is an excellent place to buy my camera equipment,"

2013-06-03

"i have bought a camera and two lenses from ephotocraft and am very satisfied. i even had to return a used lens and got my new lens with the return of credit on my credit card within days.i would definitely do business with ephotocraft again. thanks, sam"

2013-05-17

"I bought a Nikon 85mm 1.4g lens from ePhotoCraft. Delivered in a week. I am very satisfied with the product.
They simply delivered, I will recommend ePhotoCraft.

2013-04-26

"Absolute BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, Eldar, Jack, and the others, can't say enough as to them going over and above helping the us!"

2013-04-20

"Best price I found on the product I wanted. It was in stock and shipped quickly. Perfect!"

2013-04-17

"Photocraft were incrdibly helpful and extremely efficient. I had my camera within two days of ordering from their website and for a lower price than most of the other sites. Great job! You will definitely be getting my business in the future!"

2013-04-17

"They were the only retailer in the US that I could find with the X100S in stock I normally shop Amazon, and have never heard of ePhotoCraft, so I did a web search and looked at the reviews. obviously I saw that they were good so I decided to take a chance on a $1300 purchase. I ordered on Friday 8PM and got shipment notification on Monday around 7PM (EST). Prior to that I called about 2 times (Saturday AM and Monday AM) and talked to customer service to confirm and reconfirm that they really did have it in stock and that I was getting it (I have been dreaming about this camera since the announcement). The camera was delivered on Wednesday. I was very please with how much patience they had and how consistent there were in quality of response. I would not hesitate to buy from them in the future. Thank you, good people of ePhotoCraft."

2013-04-15

"Good price, prompt and courteous service. Will be purchasing from them again!"

2013-04-12

"I have purchased several items from ePhotoCraft. Overall, I have had a very nice experience dealing with them, partiuclarly in terms of pricing (you can negotiate with them) and shipping (safe and fast)."

2013-04-11

"I have bought from PhotoCraft several times and also sold a lens to them. My purchases were higher end lenses. In all cases I have received great service. I always talked to a salesperson over the phone and got good advice and answers to my questions. The item was shipped promptly and arrived quickly in good condition. And the price was always competitive or better than other online merchants."

2013-04-03

"I make most of my large photographic purchases at ePhotoCraft. They are completely legitimate, family business with a brick and mortar store, and authorized dealers for Nikon (my brand.) Shipping is always fast--and free. They aren't as well known as some--which is a plus because they usually have hard-to-get new release lenses and cameras in stock when everyone else has them on backorder. "

2013-04-03

"Best local camera shop in Northern VA."

2013-03-11

"ePhotoCraft had the best price on the Think Tank Streetwalker Pro. Also no tax and free shipping with quick delivery. My first time with them and will check them out again in the future."

2013-03-06

"I purchased a AF-S Nikkor 50mm f1.8g lens from them and it was a great buying experience. they personally called me to confirm my order and was very nice and polite and informative. shipment arrived quickly! it was free shipping and tax free. i will definitely buy from them again! "

Share District Camera's store rating

District Camera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

District Camera is not a merchant member
District Camera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!