Stores > District Camera
  • District Camera

Voice your opinion! Review District Camera by clicking a star below.
2014-05-25

"ePhotocraft had the hard to find Kata bag I wanted. Very fair price, prompt service and well packaged shipment. Good job and will be happy to trade with them again. "

2014-03-24

"I am a repeat ePhotoCraft customer. The service is always excellent and the products are perfectly packed and shipped as represented on the web site. Any questions I have had were answered promptly and professionally. I will certainly be back for more!"

2014-03-22

"Very professional at all levels. Gave me a good offer on my used equipment to be traded in and quickly shipped my new equipment.

There prices are as good as the people like Nikon will allow and they bend over backwards to make their customers happy.

I recommended them to my daughter when she wanted to replace some of her old equipment. You can't go wrong with ePhotoCraft.

2014-03-21

"The Panasonic Lens Adapter arrived quickly and being new, it was in great shape. Items was packed well! ePhotoCraft's price was lower than that of Amazon."

2014-01-02

"Very quick service, best prices on the internet and high quality products.
You can rely on them.

2013-12-11

"Lens arrived exactly as promised and for the price it was offered. There was no attempt at upselling or anything. I do recommend you consider ePhotoCraft equally when you consider your online shopping."

2013-10-04

"Awesome and timely service! My Canon EoS 70d order arrived on time along with the tripod and filter and I love it..."

2013-09-20

"Good. Site was smooth. Payment easy. Notifications average."

2013-09-18

"THE MERCHANDISE ARRIVED IN GOOD CONDITION IN SUBSTATIALLY LESS TIME THAN PROMISED. SHOULD I ORDER MORE ITEMS OF THIS TYPE, PHOTOCRAFT IS DEFINITELY ON MY SHORT LIST."

2013-08-28

"Buy it from the Family company.
They do care about your business.
Great prices and fast shipping

2013-08-27

"Great product and extremely fast shipping. My unusual Firewire cable works reliably where lesser cables simply don't work. I've already ordered a spare so I always have one available."

2013-08-13

"I bought a low cost (low risk) item from them previously, and was impressed with their service. That gave me the confidence to purchase a pro-model camera from the company. Their price was better than the major retailers, and their service was first rate. The camera arrived, carefully packaged, within a few days."

2013-08-04

"Overall great experience with this store. I spoke with them on the phone and received excellent service. My order processed quickly and I received it quickly. I would definitely shop here again."

2013-07-30

"I'm writing this review after receiving an email from ePhotoCraft, and I'm doing os because I was very pleased with the product, the pricing, the packaging, and the promptness of the delivery. Diamonds might have 4 C's, but online shippers have 4 P's, as it were, and ePhotoCraft met or exceeded my expectations for all four. I'd happily buy from them again."

2013-07-22

"Outstanding service. Highly recommended. Thanks..."

Share District Camera's store rating

District Camera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

District Camera is not a merchant member
District Camera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!