Shipping & packaging: 1.25/10
2015-02-22

"Put in two large orders in February. Both orders were screwed up. They took days to ship, shipped partial orders, and instead of 3 charges to my card, I was billed more than double, with 6 separate charges. I still don't have the merchandise"

2015-02-04

"I will never buy from the Disney online site again. I placed an order on Dec.31 and as of Feb. 4th I have not received it."

2015-01-15

"Our Disney store in Fayetteville NC store number 00564 is a great store and the workers make it magical! I hate that the store is closing and there is not another replacing it in the same town. We are a military community and we love our Disney store! "

2015-01-11

"I very like to shop at Disney store and I like Disney store's product and services."

2014-12-24

"Worst store online. Dont order here. They charged me for items i didnt received and never notify me that the item was out of stock. The item was for Christmas and today I received nothing. Even worst i have nothing to give for Christmas. they could of atleast emailed me to look somewhere else. Also no one answers your call at guest service and mail box is full. Unbelievable! They dont deserve that one star im force to choose."

2014-12-23

"Ordered a gift card on 12/18/14 and selected 2 day shipping for and extra $15.00 to BE SURE it made it in time for Christmas. On the 23rd, I still hadn't received it. Called customer service who informed me that I hadn't received it because it hasn't even shipped yet. WHAT?!?!?! After listening to the customer service agent try to somehow justify this whole debacle, all the while not be able to tell me when it will ship, I cancelled my order. Never again will I order from Disney Store.com"

2014-12-14

"I love the disney store good people and atention"

2014-12-14

"Absolutely shocking service - I sent a gift, and 10 business days later, and 3 emails to them. They have shipped only part of the order. Despite several "magical" replies they will not do anything to offer an alternative. So my recipients get a partial gift. I was offered $10, which would barely cover the shipping of an item. I'm not sure if this service is acceptable in the US, but I've never had online service like it in the UK."

2014-12-11

"Horrible experience ordering online. I ordered 2 personalized books from the website. I ordered them on November 17. I completely understand that they are personalized so they will take a little time to produce. The website said 3-4 weeks. Plenty of time to have by Christmas, I thought. On November 29 I got notice that my card had been charged and my items had shipped and my order was closed. Amazing! I thought. That was quick. So here we are, December 11 and I still haven't received the items. I called to ask for a tracking number or anything to see if it's lost in the mail. They don't have one. They told me I'm within the 3-4 week window so I can't even file a missing item. December 17 will be too late to have these in time for Christmas. I'm not so much upset at the time frame if the items do indeed show up, but it's ridiculous that the item has "shipped" two weeks ago and I STILL don't have it. I'm totally upset and the "magical" people answering the phone can do nothing to help. I will never order from Disney store online again!!"

2014-12-10

"I wish I'd known how bad this company was before I ordered. I figured it was disney so they'd be great. Wrong! 7 business days (9 days total) after ordering, I call them up and ask why they haven't shipped my order. The customer service agent tells me they're still within the 7-9 day window to ship the package. Their website says orders will be RECEIVED within 7-9 days - not shipped. So by the time they send it and I actually receive it, it will have taken 3 weeks! That's ridiculous! I'm done with them. "

2014-12-04

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE @ DISNEY STORE 800 # !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spoke to 5 "customer service supervisors" who ALL refused to help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST AND MOST EXPENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE! I paid for 8 orders with 8 different $25 gift cards. Each order had like $1.70 I owed left on total. FINE. I had ENOUGH in my checking acct to cover all of them! BUT DISNEY hides the fact that if you pay with a gift card they will CHARGE YOU AN ADDITIONAL $1.00 FEE per purchase!!!!!!! WHICH BOUNCED my bank account by $234 NOW. AND THEY REFUSE, YES, EACH NASTY COCKY ATTITUDE PERSON I SPOKE TO, there, REFUSED to fix this with my bank. BUYERS BEWARE!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE DISNEY GIFT CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EACH PERSON IS EXTREMELY ARROGANT, COCKY, AND UNWILLING TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMER. "

2014-12-03

"This store is the best in whole world. The one when the dreams come true. I really recommend you this store for buying all your gifts and Christmas presents"

2014-12-01

"NEVER order from this store. I ordered $36.50 worth of merchandise and they charged me twice for my order, stating that one $36.50 charge was an authorization charge. So now I have over $73 blocked out on my card from the Disney Store and they say I have to wait 3-5 business days for the money to be refunded. How can it even be legal to take double the amount I owe from my account???? This interferes with all my other bills and purchases and disney won't do anything to help me and they don't seem to care about this horrible business practice messing up their "guests". I will never order again it simply isn't worth it. What if I didn't have the money in my account? Is Disney going to pay my overdraft fees? I have never experienced such awful service from the Disney company but I am extremely disappointed. "

Helpful (1) Cool

2014-11-27

"I like this store for the quality and prices."

2014-11-12

"I ordered a gift for my sister for Christmas. When I looked at my checking account, I saw that they had charged me twice for the item. When I contacted them I was told that the 1st charge was just an "authorization" charge to make sure I had the money in my account, and the 2nd charge was payment for the item. They then told me it would take 7-10 business days for the authorization charge to drop off my checking account. So for 7-10 days, they are holding an extra $26 hostage. This is ridiculous and I don't understand how this can be legal. Charge me twice for an item and then wont give me my money back for 2 weeks. I'm NEVER shopping here again. "

Helpful (1) Cool

Share Disney Store's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!